Characters who were too good for the show they were in

Characters who were too good for the show they were in

Dr cocks was the second worst character on that shit show.

what kina haircut is that?

Dr. Rush in SGU desu

Though the first few episodes of it were indeed GOAT

I have the same fuck

Why did they have to waste this guy on a shitty comic/show?

Great show desu

Great character and great show.
Scrubs is the ultimate pleb filter. If someone can't appreciate it they're probably a brainlet with shit taste.

i loved season 2.

>Cox has a bald head randomly and no one says anything about it
>next episode his curly hair is back, then they make a show of him shaving his head
what did they mean by this?

I only watched the first season of this show and it was alright, the rest of it any good to watch?

>sacrifice everything for the pursuit of science

>your second rate compared to some 20 year old austicist faggot
lifes depressing ;_;

Rush, Greer, and Young were all too good for that show.

>touch my kid again and I will BUTTFUCK your father with your mother's headless corpse
wdhmbt?

2nd season is arguably equal/better
3rd season was ok
4th season is pretty weird
5th season is vary slow till the finally
It's not fantastic but worth watching

He was too good for the show where he was Dr. Cox, but an investment banker instead of a doctor.

I forgot the title, but it sucked and I watched all 14 episodes of it.

Him and Daryl aren't in the comics. Show only.

And he was well written because of Frank Darabont.

>tfw just started watching season 2 and see this

Thanks I guess

Dany

A thousand times

sure thing

4>3>2>1>>>1 and 2 are pretty similar in tone, 3 and 4 are different but have far better moments. 5 is shit

He was always capable of so much more, and the fact that's he's been starring in movies while the rest of the cast has not really does speak volumes

shit taste, christ

people do say stuff about it, offhand i remember bob calling him lex luthor

when the fuck is he getting his own show?

Yeah, great movies like Pashitfic Rim

It's kinda like the family guy of hospital based sitcom dramedy type shit... and I only mean in the sense that there was silliness and cutaways in this show for gags, it is written way better than FG so I didn't mean it was sho like FG... good show, late seasons are slow

lmao, bottom tier taste. charlie day is the pleb choice of character. literally anyone with a brain knows that glenn howerton has been carrying that show on his back for the past 5 seasons

He is just Charlie in everything though... I love sunny and yeah, you knew he would be the breakout of the group early on... the show is great though

Not soon enough. He was the only reason I started Daredevil, to be caught up. Enjoyed the first season more or less. First 3-4 episodes of season 2 were great, then skipped everything regarding Elektra, Murdoc, stupid ninjas and bung hole. Only finished it for Frank.

Characters, not actors.

Howerton is the clear standout for both anyway.

Easily carried that show. No wonder it went to shit after season 1...

doggett and reyes

>not Coop
Are you fucking kidding me?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You’re wrong, you’re wrong, you’re wrong.

tru

>that final fuck you with the cell reception
Absolutely savage.

this is why i didn't like cox half the time. he was so annoying with shit like that

I love Ben, even after he becomes a good guy. He was great.