Justice League Spoilers Leaked

>The film begins on Themyscira with a young Diana, her mother Hippolyta tells her one of her old war stories(similar to WW). We cut to the ''History Lesson'' while Hippolyta narrates. Humans, amazons, thanagarians, atlanteans, Kara El & the corps fight alongside each other to fight off Darkseid's army. Kara is wearing Superman's black suit with the silver symbol, I don't know who the actress is. After Darkseid's army is defeated they retreat. Just when everyone begins to celebrate their victory a boom tube sucks up Kara.

>We cut to present day. It has been 4 months since the death of Superman, together the world pays tribute(London, Hong Kong, DC, Metropolis). Everyone lays flowers at Superman's grave in Washington, his headstone is a big \S/. A mother loses her kid, calling out for him. When she finds him he's standing at the grave in awe, he's dressed as Superman. That night several people light candles around the grave while Martha watches it on the news. In Metropolis Lois gets a taxi to the broken Superman memorial, she stares at the statue's head. This scene in particular with Lois was very emotional. She has flashbacks of Clark(The end of MOS when he joins the Daily Planet and they both smile, a scene where Clark is asleep and Lois kisses him before she leaves) all while we hear Clark say ''I love you. This is my world, you are my world''. You can hear the slow version of the MOS theme playing.
We cut to the scene of Bruce on a horse searching for the village. Once there he talks to Arthur. Arthur turns down his offer etc... We follow Arthur back to his home, a lighthouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6ucfi3/justice_league_plot_description/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Back to Cyborg. He's at Gotham University(his old school), hiding under the bleachers watching his old team mates training for a game. He sees a girl running up to one of the team mates and kisses them, we cut to a flashback of Victor in a game with Coast City University. He lands a touchdown therefore winning the game. The girl was his girlfriend, she kisses him. Back to present day Diana greets Victor under the bleachers. She asks him to join. He calls it a curse, that it ruined his life & his dreams. He asks to be left alone, Diana leaves but says ''Your curse can help save lives''.

>On Themyscira Hippolyta stares at a sculpter of young Diana. The motherbox they protect starts going bonkers. Hippolyta senses danger so sends her best warriors to protect it, including herself. They believe the enemy will come in through the door. A boom tube opens in front of the motherbox, Steppenwolf arrives. A big fight between Steppenwolf and the amazons, Steppenwolf is the victor. He takes the motherbox.

>In Atlantis Arthur stands(floats) before the council. The Atlantis court houses many artifacts including a motherbox. Orm(yes Orm) & Vulko are council members. Orm calls Arthur a surface dweller while Vulko defends him. One member says ''To be king you need to be with your people, not on the surface'' or something like that. Mera watches. Orm continues to put down Arthur but Mera swims in to defend him but the guards take her aside. Arthur starts to defend himself, explaining how it's a burden to be of both worlds yet not belong to either, that he has a mother he never met, that he's unsure if he can be a king. The motherbox starts going bonkers again, this time it lets out a shockwave that throws back several people and scaring fish nearby. Arthur checks on Mera. Steppenwolf arrives, after a quick encounter Aquaman is defeated and Steppenwolf leaves with the motherbox. Arthur swims to the grave of the first atlantean king, taking his armor and trident.

>Back in Gotham several scientists are kidnapped including Silas Stone(Cyborg's dad). Gordon actives the batsignal, Barry & Bruce notice it(Bruce calls Diana). Cyborg arrives home to find the place destroyed(It's where the parademon took his dad) and looks out the window to see the batsignal. On top of the GCPD the team talk to Gordon, Cyborg shows up, they all try to figure out what these creatures are. They find a nest in an underground tunnel on an Island, or at least hope to find one. Batman and WW give Cyborg & Flash a prep talk. Batman heads alone further into the tunnel with the help of his knightcrawler. Several parademons arrive. A big action set piece takes place, Steppenwolf shows up.

>Above the surface Gordon and the GCPD are waiting. Gordon thanks them for everything. He actually calls them ''Justice League'', Batman & Aquaman hate the name but Flash thinks it's cool. A parademon flies straight out of the underground tunnel, grabs onto Cyborg and flies away with him. Cyborg gets loose of the parademon and flies into the sky with it but flies straight back down and plummets it into the ground after Flash quickly gets everyone out of the way.

>The league goes to the batcave. Batman wants trust from them so he lets them in on a big secret. Bruce has the body of Superman(he's wearing the blue & red suit). Since Superman's death Bruce has had his body, he replaced it with a wax dummy. He tells them there is HOPE for Superman. He explains the science of Kal's suit(It's some kind of bio-suit), he explains that there are kryptonian scriptures all over the suit. He needs access to the scout ship, hoping to translate them.

>Batman breaks Luthor out of Arkham, well desu the Arkham staff basically let him(hilarious moment). Batman sneeks into the scout ship with Luthor. The reason Batman needs him is because the ship's AI only obeys Luthor. Luthor refuses to help, Batman breaks his finger, Luthor helps.

>No mention of Bruce finding flash

Trash

>Bruce has had his body, he replaced it with a wax dummy

No way anyone can actually write this into a script

Um you forgot the Deathstroke scene before WW tries to recruit Cyborg

>Batman breaks Luthor out of Arkham, well desu the Arkham staff basically let him(hilarious moment). Batman sneeks into the scout ship with Luthor. The reason Batman needs him is because the ship's AI only obeys Luthor. Luthor refuses to help, Batman breaks his finger, Luthor helps.

hehe

>on Themyscira

I thought it was set on America?

well

This all sounds pretty cliche and shitty, right up snyder's alley

>Since Superman's death Bruce has had his body, he replaced it with a wax dummy. He tells them there is HOPE for Superman. He explains the science of Kal's suit(It's some kind of bio-suit), he explains that there are kryptonian scriptures all over the suit. He needs access to the scout ship, hoping to translate them.

that's so retarded it must be true

>he replaced it with a wax dummy

Then why does the dirt rise off the wax dummy's costume?

wax is like magnets and have a field of anti-gravity around them which is why fire burns up you jackass

based Whedon working his ridiculous ideas into the final script

>hawkeye is made of plastic
>superman is made of wax
Whedon, you dirty fucker. He's a real latex freak, isn't he?

Since Justice League is a pointless movie when they should have spent more time making a Joker/Harley movie I will read these spoilers.

FUCK THE JUSTICE LEAGUE, FUCK WONDER WOMAN!

GIVE ME A LETO JOKER AND AFFLECK BATMAN MOVIE PLEASE

Sounds good desu

post more

Say please

There was a scene is BvS where Luthor pissed in a jar and left it on a senator's desk, so I believe it.

Where's the rest, OP?

In my ass, cuckboy. Go fuck yourself you fucking fucker.

Please post more, fuckhead.

t. r*ddit

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6ucfi3/justice_league_plot_description/

god damn it

>r*ddit
Yeah no thanks i'll pass
Seems like a plant by Disney

>reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6ucfi3/justice_league_plot_description/
i hope its fake or the reshots add alot of superman to it. sounds horrible.

>not browsing reddit
Unironically the most reddit thing ever