ITT: Weird guest spots

ITT: Weird guest spots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behave_(Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude on left looks like anders brevik in the thumbnail

SVU was weird guest spots: the show

Like the episode where Hayden Penitierre was a teenager who sucked guys off in exchange for designer clothes and said it's not prostitution because they don't actually give her money

Or the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt got raped once a year, every year, for 15 years in a row, by the same guy, no matter what she did or where she went to try to avoid it

>Or the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt got raped once a year, every year, for 15 years in a row, by the same guy, no matter what she did or where she went to try to avoid it
That sounds absolutely retarded. I can understand perhaps if the second time she was caught by surprise and was frozen by fear but 15 fucking times? When you know the exact date? I wish I had the patience to watch it and see how was that possible.

Old sitcoms were full of those. Seemed like some sort of "lets see if they'll like a spin-off" tactic, like LeBlanc in Married With Children.

>Or the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt got raped once a year, every year, for 15 years in a row, by the same guy, no matter what she did or where she went to try to avoid it
So those writers literally got paid to write their sexual fantasies and have them acted out by the actual subjects of their fantasies for millions of people to watch? What a life.

you must be a turbo virgin if you think you couldn't easily rape a woman even when she has prep time

>When you know the exact date?
It wasn't always on the same date, it was just once per year whenever there was a major event, like the day before her wedding or the day of her mother's funeral

If anything it was probably a relief after she got raped because that meant the cock clock was stopped until January 1st

Didn't they do an EP about moot?

>Jennifer Love Hewitt got raped once a year, every year, for 15 years in a row, by the same guy, no matter what she did or where she went to try to avoid it
I want to believe you're making this up

But you're not making this up are you

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT BOB SAGET RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1993

You're not impressing anyone, bucko.
I see, it seems slightly less ridiculous now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behave_(Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit)

Hayden played a good slut though.

Watching Bob Saget try to play a murder was just awkward.

>watching l&w svu
>holy shit robin williams is in this episode
>its literally there best episode

The objectively best episode is the one where Stabler goes undercover to bust an animal trafficking ring.

>once on December 31st 11:59pm
>again on January 1st 12:05am
>wala!

Ending was retarded

>wala!

I thought this was Law and Order SVU, not Cold Case.