This is in Hiroshima. Bravo USA you wankers

This is in Hiroshima. Bravo USA you wankers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
youtube.com/watch?v=HilGthRhwP8
archive.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/articles/2010/02/01/bread__puppets_imagery_packs_political_punch/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24378504
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasebo_Naval_Arsenal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bomb Japan
>war is done

>don't bomb Japan
>invade the mainland
>millions of soldiers die
>even more civilians die
>Soviets take Hokkaido

Is this what your "education system" told you so you could sleep tight at night?

Fuck You USA.

It is but I sleep regardless

Pay nuke reparations now!!!!

*hugs* fuck them

its a bit rich a UK flag complaining about civilian bombing

Start shit get hit you slant eyed savage.
Anime is for faggots and no woman will ever touch you.

Two were not enough.

LOL why are there heads so big tho??

>pretending the nukes held a candle to the fire-bombing campaign that left little of Japan beyong rural communities
This is why you ignore sjws, britbonger

Im not watching that crap take it back

Japanese equivalent of "hydrocephalic wojack"

Yeah but there are only so many towers.
rather underrated in general for a super effective move

hahhaahah cool. dumb subhumans. disgusting. we must kill them off some day. God this image makes me happy. Dumb asians

Two nukes weren't enough

hah don't you have a tree to go hang yourself from? ill be there to vlog it don't worry. weak.

Are they going to demonstrate against Unit 731's barbaric actions? How they treated POWs? How they massacred babies/children in China?

nah, they will go to shrines and honour their war dead instead.

Those people are backwards.

Also this:

Two planes weren't enough.
Six quadrillion weren't enough.

This though truthfully we aren't sure how many soldiers would have died. It's often said by people trying to justify the bombings.

Fire bombings killed more Japanese civilians than the atom bombs did btw

>the monkey defends the yellow chimp

>implying he's wrong
japs were fucking crazy at the time, so crazy they flew themselves into ships.

Average estimates for deaths by invasion are ~20 million Japs, and ~2-5 million allies

source me up

>A study done for Secretary of War Henry Stimson's staff by William Shockley estimated that conquering Japan would cost 1.7–4 million American casualties, including 400,000–800,000 fatalities, and five to ten million Japanese fatalities. The key assumption was large-scale participation by civilians in the defense of Japan.
This was before the bombing. The US made 1,000,000 Purple Hearts in anticipation of the invasion

I can't find actual source, cause i'm to lazy frankly. But here's wikipedia says.

Wikipedia estimations vary widely from anywhere to tens of thousands - a few million for the USA, and a couple hundred thousand - 10 million for Japan.
But I have personally hear the numbers I states before, and wikipedia does not seem to take into consideration other allied nations losses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall

The golem slave defends the hooknosed master

The soviets were about to invade japan from Hokkaido.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria

>>millions of soldiers die
How shitty are American soldiers to die to a bunch of starving women, children and old people (which is pretty much all Japan had by then)?

Oy vey
Itssu anuddu atomikku bombu

>chang chong why you no rickey yellow people dumby mutty
stay out please okay thanks. also
>Brazil is white!

Naval invasions are pretty hard.D-day almost failed and it wasn't in germany now imagine japan who had muh more soldiers at home than germany had in france

>tens of thousands - a few million for the USA, and a couple hundred thousand - 10 million for Japan.

that's a pretty wide fucking estimate. I believe you but those Wikipedia statistics are stupid.

see
And most of Japan got over it. Stop being so embarrassingly obsessed, bong.

2 bombs wasnt enough if there are still remains

Theme of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=HilGthRhwP8

>t. LARPing ESL-kun

>wake up
>go outside
>see this

what the fuck is going on?

Japan would've won the war if the US invaded the mailand Japan just like Vietnam did
you made the right decision

I can't stand your goblin babble, just shut the fuck up.

imagine being so fucking rekt, that you stay this salty 70 years after getting your ass kicked.

>they have a reward called poopoo heart

Return the fucking Hokkaido!

RARE FLAG

>imagine japan who had muh more soldiers at home than germany had in france
They had barely any fighting men left. Also, America hadn't lost 1 million soldiers in the entire war, what makes you think they'd lose that many (let alone several million) invading Japan? Even at Iwo Jima they only lost 5,000 and that was against hardened veterans.

The idea that "millions" of grown American men would die to women and children is beyond ludicrous, unless Americans really are that shit at fighting.

And for what? To save a bunch of overpopulated dog eaters that's what. Utter fucking disgrace.

Japan deserved more nukes for their war crimes and their denial of them alone.

t.gook

>Japan would've won the war
You know what they did to Dresden right? Now add Soviet Union bombers do it. Say to nukes a big thanks.

>imagine being so fucking rekt, that you stay this salty 70 years after getting your ass kicked.
Yeah imagine that.

delete this you cuck

t. overweight weeb virgin defending jap monkeys

This.
People keep whining about nukes, but they forget how awful conventional weapons were.

Conventional weapons kill once and then it's done. Nukes irradiate the populace and cause sickness months and sometimes years after the initial deployment, even causing birth defects that continue for generations.

It's funny how people forget what nukes actually are.

it should be wide desu
iraq war will be done in 3 weeks +/- 2 decades

Do it again bomber Harris

>brazil is white!
Also sorry to tell you this but the mutt meme isn’t meant to be your skape goat for when you fail hard.

>truck parked on the right
This picture is not Japan obviously.
They are a foreign anti-war protest group maybe.
archive.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/articles/2010/02/01/bread__puppets_imagery_packs_political_punch/

:thinking:

>this is the thanks Japan gets for sheltering jews during WW2
Should've gave em back to Hitler.

WTF I hate the US now

>uhhhhhhh you're not White ahmed

Who cares, your problem goblindoid

Threadly reminder that the nukes were used to display American power to Russia, as at the time it was a very real possibility that the US would have involved itself in a war with Russia right after, nobody gave a shit about the Japs.

Listen here, bong.

They also killed a couple of million Vietnamese LITERALLY just for the fun of it, and crippled that countries economy for decades. FUCK YOU USA

>Yeah but there are only so many towers.
Underrated

100% agree

>Yeah but there are only so many towers.
Good one.

pretty much

you are roosevelt
>save 100000 japs
>save 10 americans
choose one

All bombings on Jap soil were pretty bad because they were retards who built houses out of paper and wood and packed them close together

Hiroshima was at least quick, Tokyo burned for days

This picture tries to direct our attention away from the fact that all of these japanese war crimes were perpetrated by the military, during the war. In other words, civilian populations of Hiroshima or Nagasaki were in no way responsible for them.
Also some historians think that bombings did nothing to resolve the conflict, because Hirohito already wanted to surrender when the information about the soviet invasion was confirmed, understanding that the country would be fully occupied, and that Soviet Union isnt very fond of monarchy, to the point when the imperial house itself is at risk.

>roosevelt
Actually at that time it was Truman.

But that's what this pic is saying. We knew it was morally wrong.

We just didn't care anymore. We had enough.

well show me something that proves Brazil is mostly white since you believe it

nukes are designed to "burn up" all the radiation upon detonation tho, you're thinking of nuclear reactor failures and leaks, these actually leave lasting effects.

Nuclear explosions don't leave everything sparkling clean with no radioactive fallout you retard.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24378504

I wrote a 16 page paper for a college course defending the dropping of the bombs. If you actually do your research you'll find that we did everything as humanely as possible and gave the Japanese many warning and even told when/where it was going to be dropped, going so far as to airdrop millions of pamphlets in Japanese on Hiroshima/Nagasaki telling the citizens to evacuate. But perhaps my strongest point in the whole paper was, to our civilized modern minds, you can't even grasp their zealotry. You just don't understand how insane they were. You can't negotiate, or use reasonable logic against unreasonable people.

yo, Nanking called. Told me to tell you "fuck you too" on their behalf.

Again, this has nothing to do with morals or emotions, people who ordered the bombings were calm and thoughtful, they havent "had enough", they had goals in mind they wanted to reach.

Logic isn't going to work when they are so hard in denial, brosky.

"Mourning Mother"

Townscape and passers-by and ideas are not in Japan.

This. WW2 was a brutal time for everyone involved. Although atrocities were committed on all sides Jap/Ger were particularly cuntish and barbaric.

What's shocking isn't the fact the bombs were dropped. That's pretty understandable given the context and doesn't even factor in terms of barbarism when compared with the firebombing campaign or the rape of Nankin.

What's really shocking is the fact japanese refuse to take responsibility for all of the shit they did. At least those german cunts had the balls to assume their fuckery and to apologize.

I honestly want to put a bullet through your head.

but it doesnt last "generations" like you said, did you even read the link you just posted?

>those damn krauts deserve to be hit by a earthquake tsunami for nuking pearl harbor
AHAHAH what?

saved

You said there were no radiation effects whatsoever. Good job on being called out.

In Nagasaki

nice job twisting my words, i said it was designed to. you said the effects would last for generations, then posted a link that proved opposite in hope i would be too lazy to read it and accept it as fact. you were, in fact, moving my goal post and attacking it with a classic strawman.

>"Nukes weren't designed to cause radiation poisoning, they just do!"
Haha oh wow.

>die to a bunch of starving women
Japan mobilized around 11 division, close to a million men, to kyushu for the invasion of the island.

Japan had no navy, but it most definitely still had an army.

fuckin nips deserved a third one lmao

No. things would not have turned out like vietnam.

The war with japan was a declared, full on total war. Where every aspect of American society had been mobilized for the war effort.

The US was more than capable of engaging in big military campaigns like those in Europe, and Japan would have fallen.

The vietnam war was a static war, where the US was restricted to a support role. The US military was crippled by politicians and were not allowed to invade and destroy the north. Had washington given the go ahead, the US army would have conquered North vietnam in weeks. The Chinese would have most likely intervened and made the whole thing worst, which is why it wasn't done.

Pacifists are some of the most disgusting people.

What country is it?

Japanese traffic system is the left-side driving.
But your picture is the right-side driving, so it's not Japan.

Japs 100% deserved it

>In other words, civilian populations of Hiroshima or Nagasaki were in no way responsible for them.
There was a huge military base in Hiroshima. Around 40K japanese soldiers died during that bombing alone, and Nagasaki was another huge navy base.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasebo_Naval_Arsenal

Both of these bases, had thousand of military personnel and an even bigger civilian workforce.

According to the rules of war, military factories, and other potential military objectives should be kept away from civilian populations, to avoid collateral damage. Japan ignored this. The US even warned the civilian population to evacuate, but again they didn't do this.

What was the US supposed to do? Allowed this major bases and military factories to remain in place because they choose to hide behind the lives of their women and children?

Nope.

based lemay.