Post some kind of fast food that is unique to your country

Post some kind of fast food that is unique to your country

This is sandwich de milanesa (Schnitzel sandwich). It's eaten everywhere in the country but it's specially popular in Tucumán where the best are made. They are more popular than burgers or hot dogs here.

t. el tucumano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z79n7vsFQek
youtube.com/watch?v=mllqaiNhXWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dogao de frango de rua com pedaços de merda de cu e gotas de porra de pinto

>breaded meat between two breads
That is not even food. It is shit.
Not even an old famished and sick greyhound would eat that shit.

You don't know what you are talking. You are delusional, faggot.

>milanesa
>bad
>ever

>he doesn't know about tortas de tamales

No
We've exported everything we've ever made

I doubt other countries eat donut burgers or deep fried oreos.

>doubt other countries eat... deep fried oreos
If it exists, then someone in Scotland has tried to fry it.

primanti bros. sandwiches are a hidden blessing though it's not really fast food i think

Poutine is a meme food, but I'm shocked it isn't common worldwide. It's just some cheese curds and gravy on fries. Easy as fuck, impossible to fuck up, cheap and tastes great

There's a fast food chain with Brezel sandwiches

Yeah you can get both here, obviouslly they arent as common as they are un murrica but i do know of a local small burguer chain that offers deep fried oreos as dessert and a joint that sells chicago style deep dish pizzas and Luther burguers

>impossible to fuck up

The poutine here always sucks because the curds don't squeak and people will try to make it more "fancy". Every random hole in the wall in Quebec had superior stuff.

Aguante Don Pepe uraa ! Que empige que el viejo caripingo de cacho murió

Because of the meme posting about poutine I actually made it myself the other day. Didn't have curds so opted for tiny mozzarella balls. Surprisingly good. I guess it's one of those things you have to grow up with to undestand the comfort food aspect of it, but I see the potential. For me it's minced meat in brown sauce espagnole and mashed potatoes.

Chilangos subhumanos

this should have became the worlds most known fastfood

I would call kebab, but this is not unique fast food of Russia.
May be Russian bliny are unique for my country, but I think it is not fast food, partially at least.

100% HALAL

How fucking good can this possibly be.

Looks like pizza

Impossible to fuck up, if you follow the rules anyway. You can literally buy packaged curds here. Crispy medium cut fries, curds and thick gravy. From what I've seen the only way to find proper curds and fries most of the time is to fucking make them myself when I'm outside of the country

its better than pizza

Good enough to be a point of national pride for 9 million people

Then what is it?

We have cheese curd, but the texture is a bit different. Our curd is smaller so I thought mozzarella would actually be closer to your curd.

it's delicious

>bliny
There is absolutely nothing unique about it. This kind of food (with different names of course) existed in almost all places and cultures since forever, the only difference was thinkness of that dish and how much salt/sugar is used for preparing it. In fact it's probably the most common and primitive dish ever.

Don't ball mozzarella, it's taste is too pronounced in ball form. Just shred it, spread it and let the gravy do the melting. I eat it like that when I'm out of curds

Send me one m8. Do you guys deliver?

The dough is fried but there's pizza-like toppings

it tastes fucking amazing even if it's shit

I live in ottawa, there's tons of poutine places here and while most are good, NONE have been as good as the shit they have in montreal

polse

How stuff is made and the way it's eaten is 100% something unique. Roti kinda looks like that stuff, but roti is also mediocre as fuck for the most part

Sausage rolls are a staple diet of any true Briton

its only good when its fresh, some places have lángos in the US

>unique to your country

But what unique have food+bread? Fast food usually is very primitive mix of ingredients.

they give you a religious experience when you are drunk and cold at night

Stuffed blini is real Russian fast food.

>How stuff is made and the way it's eaten is 100% something unique.
Subtle.

Also, a variety of pirozhky or even this thing as a mix of pelmeni and cheburek.

Holy shit, why there's onion? Who will eat bliny with fresh onion?

semechki

Anyone who loves onion? You know, people have different tastes.

This. Onions contain so many vitamins that you just can't dislike them.
While Poles are eating rotten unhealthy apples we are enjoying delicious onions.

>Eating uncooked onions
But why?

LOL ARGENTINOS CANT EVEN MAKE TAMALES RIGHT

I guess, for the same reason people eat garlic.

Those are green onions, I retract my statement. They make excellent nacho topping

>We call this "French toast"
>This kills the Frog.

That looks like a disgusting amount of butter

not everyone enjoys slurpin nigger and chinkman semen

Not everyone is a fag with no culinary skills

It's definitely not better than pizza (I mean, you can't really compare. Pizza can be a real meal from a restaurant for the entire day, this is something you buy on the street or especially popular at baths) but its really tasty.
You can try making one, its really not hard
youtube.com/watch?v=Z79n7vsFQek

looks unhealthy

Do you also have "student pizza" that is made on a loaf?

hungarian cuisine is generally unhealthy yeah

We share it with every Balkanoid but I think it's still postable, Pita with cheese
I love Russian names for foods. We also have Piroshke

outa here youngling shitstain, go eat at burger

Serbian burger (Pljeskavica) is common street food, prepared a bit differently than American ones and is generally bigger. Nothing unique but it's common
It makes no sense to be offended about food tastes

forgot the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=mllqaiNhXWo

who the fuck eats bland grated cheese on top of a sour cream smeared deep fried pizza dough? at least heat it up in the oven for a few minutes so that the cheese melts?

not you nigger, you wouldnt know whats good even if it landed on your dick

he has F R I E S

haha y-yes

nope, we just call it zapiekanka

Mici with mustard, I guess. My highschool was near a market so every day we'd go there during recess and eat mici.

Punjabis from India also eat fried bread, just with like chickpea soup on the side instead of toppings

Paprika filled with rice, other vegtables of choice (chopped carrots, onions, what ever you really want) and minced meat. Basically sarma/ cabbage rolls but in Paprika, has a different (milder) taste than cabbage rolls.

WITH M-A-Y-O

Pretty sure I have the same chink style plate, my HUNG ARYAN brother.

töltött paprika, this is not fastfood

Strudel with Poppy seed. Actually do not have a clue if this exists in other places.
Post pics or it doesn't exist

Oh shit i forgot it's a fast food thread after the second post

>Strudel
Not exactly a strudel, but it's popular here.

bejgli, are you from voivodina?

I always find it interesting when new world vegetables become associated as old world cuisine. Tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, cacao, etc are all showed up in Europe in like the 1600s

Not unique but probably our "national dish" when it comes to fast food.

>He's never had fried bread
>He wants to heat up sour cream
Sven, pls. Go back to your Lutfisk

kürtöskalács. It's okay

I think it's because Hungary was the best place to grow it, so it just became commonly used there and in countries around it

But it's called "trdelnik".

This was the most common street food in Budapest by far. Also saw a lot of sausages but nobody is posting them here

kek, slavs trying to steal even our food

All of our nation's fast food can be found in America, sooooo...

Hungarians here come to Bucharest and sell this and langos in the markets and in the plazas. They're alright, but I liked romanian-made colacs more.

We have schnitzel sandwiches in Australia too lad. It's not unique to you.

Chips and gravy is perfectly good as is. Why add cheese?

>the AB was invented in Adelaide
>eastern scum copied it and gave it a mudslime name
Can't make this shit up.

Shh it's ok abo-kun, one day you'll have your own culture, relax.

>Why ruin food by having a superior dish

all of this

it's the grated cheese that"s bugging me, cheese like this is meant to be melted

outside of New Zealand, I think we're actually one of the only countries that does this, surprisingly and New Zealand is effectively an Australian state

you used different sauces to the Holy Trinity

Thats danish food

this is fairly popular market food here
meatloaf in Kaiser bun with mustard

Love me some langos. Usually make some myself every once in a while since it's fairly rare to find people selling them on the streets.