Why do burgers keep calling themselves "americans" ? America is a continent, there's many countries on it...

Why do burgers keep calling themselves "americans" ? America is a continent, there's many countries on it, why pretend to be the only ones ?

It would be like germans calling themselves "europeans" and bullying everyone else trying to do that too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we're the only ones with "America" in our country's name.

Why do faggots insist on calling themselves "French?"

We're the only country that matters in all of America, north, central, and south.

Ever heard of the Monroe Doctrine faggot?

>Why do faggots insist on calling themselves "French?"
We don't ? We call ourselves "Français".

Ahem...

This keeps you awake at night doesn't it, Mohammad?

You should remain yourself the "Canadian states of America" just to fuck with them.

Also it's french canadians who coined the word "Etatsuniens" which is an ugly translation for burgers.

Did you just acknowledge your faggotry ?

And look how we turned out, Leaf.

Protip: You still lost the war in the end.

Because you use the word "french" a lot in your day-to-day life ? You say stuff like "Hey, salut, je suis french !".

No, we're Français, deal with it.

America is actually two continents.

French education, everybody.

You killed us, then we won.

The only franswa are the asshole kind of Canadians who keep in their Kwabek butthurt zone. We only use real Latin letters that don't need faggoty little marks on them to spell.

WEll what the fuck else would we say? United Statesians? Staters? Unis?

yes, look how you turned out

>60%

Once the State of Georgia changes its name, well stop calling ourselves Americans
>Not many will get this

The faggotry of the French goes without saying

People here call gringos Americanos, we are Salvadoreños, etc, in other words we understand the USA owns us

fuck it here is the non meme answer
when the colonies of Great Britain separated they did so under their own names (commonwealth of Virginia, Vermont republic etc) during and after our fight for independence we decided to confederate with each other in order to better coordinate our war effort and foreign policy which is why you usually saw "These United Sates" not "The United States" it was supposed to be a confederation of sovereign nation (like and earlier EU but without the cuckolding, diversity and the Sweden) eventually we more or less over the years became more and more accustomed to the growing power of the central government and the closer ties to the states. At the time of victory from Britain we were the only independent nation on the continent and why am i even typing this shit you probably wont even read this wall of text you bagguette humping ahmed sucking faggot.

>Germans
>Calling themselves Europeans
>Bullying everyone else to do the same

Hasn't that been happening since the EU was started? Isn't that what the EU wants? A unified Europe, aka the United States of Europe, so you can all be European and eliminate that silly little thing called Nationalism?

> uuuurh letters and signs are complicated ! Let's remove some !
Getting ride of the Y and W soon I hear ?

Well when we pretty much own both, we can call ourselves whatever we want.

reading comprehension

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

America is 2 continents you sperg.

North America is a continent, not America

>It would be like germans calling themselves "europeans"
It's not comparable you dumb fuck. North Dakota isn't a country. I don't say I'm North Dakotian. Kill yourself.

"Getting rid of," you know-nothing. And glides are one of the most beautiful parts of the English language; they've been btfo chinks and such for centuries.

>It would be like germans calling themselves "europeans" and bullying everyone else trying to do that too.

I giggled.

It's not up to you. When you aren't around to police a conversation, that's how it's used and understood. Should we learn your pronouns too?

Because we own north and south america. Litteraly ever nation is a puppet state for us and the rest like Cuba and venezuela we isolated and ruined. The same is true for most of europe and Israeli. Soon we will just call ous selfs earthlings because nothing else but America will matter.

> Nation taking the name of a continent
Why are you talkings about states ?

When I clicked on this thread, I expected to see a butthurt south american flag like always. What a treat when it's actually a retarded faggot frog instead.

Why don't you guys call yourselves Republicans? Since you live in the French Republic?

America is one continent with differents subcontinents : north America, south America, some people also include central America or caraibs as subcontinents.
Sauce = my french education

>Why don't you guys call yourselves Republicans?
Some do...

That burger looks rich and delicious.

yanks

Doesn't invalidate what I said, poutine.

The only subcontinent is India.

Otherwise, we'll have to talk about tectonic plates, which might or might not have been covered in the course of your substandard education.

Because we are the only country on this continent that's worth a damn.

Yes. Turning things black have this effect... for some.

burgers

Says the country with one of the greatest histories of treating dark people like they were French, exceeding by far the colonial history of the British Empire.

>tectonic plates
which has nothing to do with continents. Continents are subjective creations.

you're not British

That's where you're wrong. In the Anglo-speaking world, the Americas are two continents: North and South.

You started the discussion of continents, you Marxist Relativist Kike.

Or like French people calling themselves North Africans?

Mostly because there isn't much else we could be called. Statians?

Yes, we're the only country with the strength and the cultural power to demand that we be recognized as the owners of an entire continent despite sharing it with other countries.

This is our right as a superior people, and none may question it.

So how many continents there are? Six?

im a bugerfat and realized this a couple months ago, but desu, everyone calls us americans. even overseas, people referred to is as americans.

i guess we can call ourselves americans, but it really fuckin grinds my gears when people say theyre FROM america.

i am an american.
ich komme aus den USA

So do you have six continents?

We're the only significant country over here.

>Why do burgers keep calling themselves "americans" ? America is a continent, there's many countries on it, why pretend to be the only ones ?
What if i told that the fathers of their nation want all the continent united under their flag?

t. 70%

The only reason America allows other "countries" to exist is so that we don't feel alone but never forget you're basically our backyard, our playground.

>we burned down a building
>fear us
Yet still lost the war.

We've been called Americans since founding it's just how it is. And America is not a continent, North America is.

Did you just take credit for the work of British Napoleonic veterans?

Fucking leaf.

You're Justin fucking Trudeau aren't you?

No one says yank here besides redneck southerners.

There is no continent called "America". There's North America, and there's South America. And the two continents together are referred to as the Americas. But no continent of America.

There's a United States of America though, which often gets shortened to just America. How are you getting that confused with a continent when there is no continent called America?

War of 1812:

USA failed to invade Canada which was their primary objective; beaten back by farmers.

USA has their capital burned down and is saved by a storm.

Yeah; USA didn't win.

UK had ~7500 deaths from all causes. The USA had around ~16,000 deaths from all causes.

USA lost.

>why does the only country with the word "America" in it's name keep calling itself America

Because fuck you Mohammad.

looks like we won :^)

>deaths mean loss
wish it worked when we say Vietnam was a victory

The UK attacked American sailors, which was an informal declaration of war by Britain. USA retaliated.
You got btfo by pirates

Vietnam was a total failure because, like the War of 1812, you failed your primary objective.

However, in Napoleonic battles the team with the lowest casualties usually did win.

You realise impressment was a common thing back then? Especially when you have huge numbers of British sailors defecting to the US Merchant Fleet.

Furthermore, the USA declared war on the UK whilst the UK was at war with Napoleonic France.

French is probably you first language, so I'll help you out. Search: demonym in Google and read up. It's just another part of the English language. Try to find the demonym for the USA.

listen, if ANY of the 34 other countries in the americas change their name to include the word "america" then by all means, they get to call themselves americans.

But they've got no right to complain that we're using a term when not one of them have bothered to make it official in their own countries.

t. 0%

American education.

t. 40%

They read it. A for effort.

>we won
Who "we", did you fight?

>not realizing that Americans invaded in burned York to the ground first

Have you ever seen an Olympic runner win a race looking at the people falling behind him?

We call ourselves "American" because we are the quintessential American. The continent belongs to us, and our neighbors are much appreciative. They don't mind, really. That's why they come here for jobs instead of staying in their containment parliaments or faux congressional "democracies".

French is such a gay language

No man sounds masculine speaking your fairy elf language, probably why all your women go for nigger/Arabs now

We call you surrender monkeys.

>soviet russian brainwashing

I thought chinks were supposed to be good with numbers

Underfuckingrated.

mart sharters

Where are all the Brazilians? Where are any of the south and Central Americans in this thread? They all call themselves American and we are happy to include them in our continental union. Only the Canadian doesn't call themselves American, but you should know to expect that from a leaf by now.

Kek

>Lost
Wew... that's a new level of delusion; I mean, saying it was a draw was delusional to begin with, but saying we lost is over-the-top.

Well, only one country in the Americas ever went to the Moon. When you've got an achievement like that under your belt, its only natural for people to assume that, when you say "America", you're talking about the only relevant country there.

You realize weird al is pretty redpilled, right?

Maybe if you had ruled an entire Continent you could also call yourself the name of the continent.

>soviet russian brainwashing
>soviet
>2016
American education

So did canada I don't wave a leaf around as i suck on maple syrup.

>Canada's morality bites them in the ass again
I love it.

SHART

>country being run by KGB brainwashing
>country being run by CIA brainwashing
Get woke, Ivan.

THERE ARE FOUR CONTINENTS

>America is a continent,

No
There is North America and South America, together they are the Americas.

Also, this is almost a daily thread, why?

>america
>not shartinmartstan

>says the whitest man in the british empire

SHART