There are people on this board who unironically think that whites would win all out racewar when blacks outnumber them...

>there are people on this board who unironically think that whites would win all out racewar when blacks outnumber them and are generally stronger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they're are snow chinks who think their opinion is worth jack shit

>the mods deleted the last nigger hate thread
We have already lost

>there's gonna be a race war

Face it guys, everyone is too brainwashed to believe anything you're saying. As you've seen many blacks attacking whites for being white and yet everything remains the same. It's over. You lost before it even begun

Yeah, it'll just be a big fistfight in the park. Also the numbers are incorrect.

They're censoring shit so its not brought up while the media is all over this place
You should thank them

>not joining the side the Vietnamese are on

>our militarys wouldn't side with whites

It would be glorious to watch live streams of bigger screen being mowed down by apaches

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Niggers being*

While having weaker bones, can't properly use guns or first aid kits, have no discipline and no idea what is chain of command.

I'm taking chances with those who build civilizations, you go and spread peanut butter on bread with your black brothers.

>being pro-censorship ever

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

When whites came over to africa there was little to no resistance. Even if nigs outnumber whites 10:1 they would never be as organised and armed as them in fact they would be easy to subvert into fighting each other.

Niggers can˙t even support themselves and would be easy to buy off and made to fight each other.

Most blacks are on Africa so you just nuke the continent.

Nogs cannot into nukes. Also they are not stronger, all the top strongmen are white. Blacks can generally run faster but who cares?

What about the midgets? Whose side do they take?

Why not spam those threads with stats, facts and ignored black on white crime news articles.

Instead of muh ghetto twerk, muh baboon look alike, muh niggers fighting in the ghetto, muh niggers doing dumb shit.

Do it right. Saturate the board with red pills. Not Sup Forums tier trash

A tomohawk cruise missile doesn't give a fuck about your 25" bicep

>protip: Black can't aim for shit.

Look at the African wars, how a few hundred white mercenaries kill thousands of black fighters.

Maybe in finland

>implying the dindus in Africa can beat kevlar and bullet with sticks and stones
>implying modern caveniggers can even congregate into a proper fighting force

Besides niggers are cowards. Have you seen the KKK stabbings? It was like 5 KKK old guys vs 50+ leftists niggers and spics.

3 niggers and spics were stabbed and only 1 old KKK guy was stabbed after his friends left him behind by accident

>are generally stronger

when will this fucking meme die? the average nigger is not an athlete just like the average white person isn't.

White people have nukes

How much khat have you chewed today, Osman?

Webm related.

What the fuck is wrong with you? degenerate trash...

If you're referring to current first world populations, I would suggest you would look up racial composition.

Second, if this were to take place in Africa, I don't think we'll have trouble against underfeed barbarians.

OP is right, pretty sure Anglos and Frogs (and Germs) would take the side of the black hordes in an all out racewar.

It is in their blood.

There is no winning, only fading.

>niggers
>stronger

kek you whitey crackas are funny

mediterranean master race, not afraid of a bunch nof niggers bring it on you mongolian cunt

o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (;

>war comes down to numbers and physical strength
Spoken like a fingol

>being pro-losing the election