pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
youtube.com/watch?v=MfV5FLea1PY
pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
pastebin.com/ZupDrxfR
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Tq2vz2NFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he say here?

where the fuck did "Westeros Gets Culturally Enriched" go?

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

did those burlowski bar people try to copyright claim for use of their reactions?

Who should finish writing the books after GURM?

He showed the world his blood eye now, dark and terrible. Clad head to heel in scale as dark as onyx, he sat upon a mound of blackened skulls as dwarfs capered around his feet and a forest burned behind him.
“The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.”
Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”
“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”
“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”
Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.
Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith...even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.
And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair.
Then Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again

vs

I want to marry the Queen, also I have a BIG COCK

Which was the better Euron Sup Forums?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Steven Erikson

>dany's rotting corpse is strung up and people throw shit at her

fuck bros... I don't like dany but this... this is too much

Can someone explain Bran = Night King theory to me? Didn't we see the NK being created by the Children of the Forest?

Fake leaks but I'd cum. I hate that cunt.

i feel like i've seen these posts before

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH BRIENNE DO YOUR DUTY

Well Shit. I'm literally crying.

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

dany

this has whole show has been an abomination since season 2

vince russo

>Daenerys says goodbye to Jorah and thanks him for always being there for her. Jorah expresses his love for her and Daenerys asks Jorah to continue his oath and to keep her daughter safe for her together with Missandei. She asks Jorah to release her from her suffering and to kill her. Jorah says he never could and it’s Varys who puts Samwell’s sword, Heartsbane, through Daenerys’s chest.

kino

Kill yourself, you braindead spammer.

Basically:

>Bran can see things in the past
>People assume this means Bran can time travel (or warg into people in the past, among other explanations)
>This thinking means that people have started to argue that Bran is responsible for everything
>Him being the Night King is now part of that

The actual theory involves Bran ending up in the past trying to stop the Night King, then being captured by the children and turned into him. It's just grasping at straws to come up with edgy, clickbait theories.

THE

if this question has been asked, what were the previous answers?

DUSTY

Why did Stannis waste a shadow babby on this fucker instead of just sending Mel and Davos to use it on Joffrey while he waited Penrose out?

nobody knows I emailed John Youtube but he hasn't gotten back

Stannis was a bit too cocky and thought he could use shadow babies all the time. Then his health deteriorated like a meth addict so he stopped

Because fags are an embarrassment

Is the prologue to GoT the only time the Others are present? Just started reading the books.

He literally warged into Hodor in the past retard

First for best endgame romance in the last 20 years

Just fucking read

They pop up a few times in the Jon/Sam chapters

>You're my father's sister. I will impregnate you.

it's fucking vile

The White Walkers, yes.

Wights and such appear though.

normies will go apeshit over boatsex

can't wait

thanks

>the prologue to GoT
Waymar...

/ourgirl/!

As far as body desecration in the show goes, I only recall Jeor Mormont and the mutineers drinking from his skull. I don't remember if they did Robb's beheaded body with the wolfs head, but if they didn't than this would be a pretty extreme jump to make.

How did /got/ react when briennne killed stannis?

That's pretty debatable. Hodor's eyes went white, but Bran didn't control him, Hodor immediately freaked out and had a seizure. Even if it was warging, he didn't mean to do it. It was a freak accident caused by him viewing a scene in the past and being unable to snap out of greensight. The "hold the door" message also didn't come from him; it came from Meera.

Bran intentionally warging into someone in the past and occupying their mind in enough of a capacity to become the Night King is not something that's been established.

They're loving it user, most normies have already seen the leaks

>tfw the Fat Man made incest mainstream

Do you think it was part of his master plan all along so that no one would judge him for his fetish?

>worst episode of the season plotwise even if the action and effects were 10/10 fun to watch
>Sunday night/monday morning, people will hail it as the greatest episode of all time

Among them is Howland Reed. He arrived with his army and Meera Reed by his side.

i don't give a fuck if this is fan fiction I AM GOING TO BELIEVE

we were all pretty convinced he wasn't dead
D&D had said several times that if you don't see a body, that means they're not dead

I dropped the show.
Now I just read the generals and shitpost without actually watching the episodes.

Can someone post the link to episode 7 script?

i cheered that finally someone killed that autist

>Meera realizes that this is the end for them. White Walkers are coming for Bran and she gets killed off by the White Walkers while defending Bran’s body.

guess I spoke to soon GOD DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was so much outrage that it led to out of control shit posting which lead to harassing mods over the filterfag which led to /got/ being banned from June 2015 until spring 2016. It was a dark time for me.

thats some shit fanfiction right there friendo

Is got an anime yet?

>action and effects were 10/10 fun to watch
lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

I recall several stannisfags proclaiming "DROPPED"

Well, at least Jon didn't accidentally fuck this parent's sibling

youtube.com/watch?v=MfV5FLea1PY

Why would they let Maisie do this? I actually really like her, but this just looks so bad.

Post your favorite character

>loyal
>strong
>great calvary leader

I thought the miscarriage was canceled?

Also who has the pastebin for episode 1?

Cmon, it was fun

why does it start at episode 2?

this looks like bad fanfiction but i thought the completely accurate season 7 outline was that too so idk

Corlys Velaryon.

why the fuck did he chop at his fellow undead?

who ruined /got/?

>Marcus
>Jonautist
>Maisiebro
>Frogfu
>Filterfag
>Jonsa autist
>Bradamante
>Branfags

How do we stop this madman?

>Supposedly, Queen Cersei has bought a great army of sellswords and Euron Greyjoy has taken Storm’s End to install the army there.

HAHAHAHAHA EURON STEALING (F)AEGON PLOT

you and marcus

>tfw when you didnt brown the butter

I thought the entire pregnancy/miscarriage thing was cut entirely

Bobby B

I really wish we had gotten more of him.

when will they learn?

Joke's on you, /got/ has always been shit.

>cleganebowl

>the golden company fighting against a Targaryen

>Arya gets a mission from the faceless men even though her philosophy of revenge is totally incompatible with theirs which is why she left

>Bran's body gets turned into a white walker for some reason, when they could have easily turned the last three eyed raven into a white walker seeing as how he was entangled in tree roots.

The quality of the show has taken such a dramatic downturn this is actually believable.

Episode 1: pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
Episode 2: pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
Episode 3: pastebin.com/ZupDrxfR

I don't think there's any more

season 7 and season 8 seem to be completely dependent on the use of teleporting characters to make the plot make sense

how the fuck is this going to work in the books where GURM takes an agonisingly realistic way of showing how fucking long it takes to get anywhere?

There you go,

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/

TIOOS tengo el 7mo episodio de la septima temporada de juego de tornos!

Qué plataforma de streaming es mejor, Twitch o youtube?

>pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>"Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut."
you gotta be shittin me

>ctrl+F littlefinger
>0 results
>ctrl+F baelish
>0 results
>ctrl+F petyr
>0 results
GARBAGE SEASON

real human bean

yo.

whats going on in the reach?
tyrells gone
tarlys gone
lannister army back in KL with the gold
where are the dothraki and what are they doing?

whats going on in the westerlands?
are the unsullied and no-cock kill?
is euron laying siege to casterly rock?

Damn cunt

he dies Episode 10 of this season :(

why would you read spoilers for season 8 but not season 7

>Ghost is killed off trying to save the budget

savage

wait fuck, Episode 7 not 10

forgot this season was a seasonlet season

Requesting Stannis boss v leader pic

the show doesn't care, why do you?

>She brings in Nymeria and the Hound to finish the job.
i thought euron dealt with her already

For you

Obviously reads like awful fan-fiction but as others have noted, so did the last leak which was real...

>Daenerys meets Sansa Stark and Sansa asks whether she and Jon are in love now. Daenerys don’t give a proper response to that. Sansa doesn’t seem too pleased with Jon returning to Winterfell and Daenerys’s presence. Jon notices this and chats with her.

MESA

>Ghost is killed off trying to save Jon.

JUSTICE FOR PUPPERS

What happened to all the gold? Does Daenerys have it? Why hasn't it been brought up? WTF!!!!

>ctrl-f "good men"

HOUSE GOODMEN IN THE FUCKING HOUSE BITCHES

>Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them.

Seemingly Bad Pussy marries with Bronn, thoughts?

>In the presence of gods and men, I proclaim Aegon of the House Targaryen, 6th of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Tq2vz2NFo

Cercei got it. Before Dany attacked Randyll told Jaime the gold made it to Kings Landing.

Exactly how cold is the land beyong the wall supposed to be?