youtube.com/watch?v=8-ooZMyp0ZI

>VOTE ISLAM AS THE UK'S MOST HATED WORD
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/one-word-map/#

>INTERVIEW WITH NIGEL ABOUT SPEAKING AT TRUMP RALLY
youtube.com/watch?v=9aXOS8xQUic

>NIGELS AMAZING SPEECH, LITERALLY BTFO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

>IPLAYER OR NETFLIX YOU CHOOSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586462/Half-million-BBC-iPlayer-free-riders-pay-licence-fee-classic-shows-pay-view.html

>Corbyn angered by train row questions
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37175727

>Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

>British Woman dead and man fighting for his life after a French tourist shouting Allahu Akbar 'went on stabbing rampage' in Queensland backpackers hostel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

>Brexit: Owen Smith opposes Article 50 move without new vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

>Hijab approved as uniform option by Scotland Police
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/hijab-approved-as-uniform-option-by-scotland-police/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34203011

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-ooZMyp0ZI
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/one-word-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/25/bbc-nigel-farage-comedy-kevin-bishop-ukip
express.co.uk/news/uk/703801/Migrants-rescued-Kent-Dover-border-force
youtube.com/watch?v=h-rDZqFNPIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BOOM BOOM Edition
Yes Lad you remembered

Xth for The United Kingdom's Brave, Conor McGregor.

English:

Seriously you lot are the most impotent, self-hating, arrogant, abstract cunts I've ever met.

You have literally no achievements of late, and you insist on ruining the atmosphere for yourselves and for everyone else, all because of your inferiority complex built up through thousands of years of conquest and rape of your lands.

You are under the erroneous impression you're mighty Germanics, yet you aren't even 30% Anglo-Saxon - and in 20 years you will be 40% Middle Eastern/African!

You're now just a depressing joke, and a self-destructive force which is no longer fit for survival - as evidenced by your willing self-annihilation at the cocks of the immigrants you so lovingly fellate.

The masters of transference and self-hatred and arrogance.

This is what has destroyed you, and I can only hope the world never sees your likes again, for the white race's success.

You used to be great - you used to be confident in your own ability and have a sense of impenetrable self-worth.

But now. Look at you. A rabbling mob. A mob of deluded individuals who freeload on the reputation of their forebears, who now survive on the 40% white (

Excellent Thread Theme.

>>thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=8-ooZMyp0ZI
>Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
Well fuck you too you cunt, and your

>Conor McGregor
Can't be the only person that finds him insufferable

>He posted it again.

You pathetic little men.

When I visit your shithole of a country I notice how much darker your skintones are, how you all have brown eyes and brown hair and are on average much shorter than us.

You are an actual embarrassment and you should fix your fucking country before we genocide you all, you low-IQ mulatto council estate twats.

Pic related: the future of English society.

Weak, placid, inviting, dark, short, mulatto.

Disgraceful.

Disgusting

Meanwhile in glorious homogenous Scotland!

Aryan goddesses who aren't even 7/10 here!

But yes! Hold on tight to your anti-Scottish propaganda!

It allows us to maintain our freedom whilst you turn a blind eye to the darkies overwhelming your shores!

Hurrah!

You bunch of pathetic weak cucks.

You make me fucking laugh, just like I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when in 30 years England is a 2nd/3rd world country, and all businesses outside London have relocated to the productive white homeland, leaving you nothing but a post-industrial wasteland.

Cucks.

Remember "ISLAM" bros. If we can make it between "BRITISH" and "ISLAM" the media will have to make a choice to report the most unpopular word as one of those two. Then we will see how bad things truly are.

>Right wing internet trolls tried to hijack the vote but this has been corrected and we can confirm the most unpopular word in Britain is "British"

Forgot your proxy lad

>tfw I got paid this week so my nightly stomach emergency was extra harsh cause I had some food

brutal desu

>blog.oxforddictionaries.com/one-word-map/
>they aren't displaying the world's least favourite word anymore
Lads I think (((they))) know

You're such a weak and pathetic leaderless race.

Your weakness and tolerance is the mockery of the world.

Pic related.

It's the half-Scottish so-called God Emperor that you all worship!

You lot make me laugh.

You're pathetic and I can't wait until you're all little brown angry men, nursing your inferiority complexes and scapegoating all your own shortcomings on the beautiful north.

I love this country, and I would die killing as many Mulatto English as possible.

Which is exactly why Scottish culture has been preserved for millennia!

You could have learned a thing or two, southern Brits, but it's too late now!

Didn't Farage criticise Obama when he came and advised against Brexit? Seems a bit hypocritical for him to do the same abroad.

what's wrong britbong?

This shit posting has gotten out of hand.

Behold the mental state of the remaining white Englishmen.

I look down with pity. With omniscient understanding of the subconscious mentality down south.

They're angry.

You're looking for something to hate. Something easy to target. Anything but admitting that you are indeed the problem!

Your weakness! Your out of touch political establishment!

No! It's the Scots.

Well, dear fellows, I'm truly sorry for your predicament.

However, it seems like you're just not a race worth saving since you won't even save yourselves, yet look north for us to save you

>Basil Brush
I want to go back.

He didn`t endorse Trump, he just said he wouldn`t vote Hillary.

Lads, I have a physics degree but I don't want to do physics. What job should I apply for that will give meaning to my hollow life?

alcy m8

One day Scotland will become a Free Country with elected King, firearms for loyal citizens, eugenics, nuclear deterrent, Scottish silver backed pound, darkies, anglos and jews would be banned as well.

Who /payday and getting fucked up on Saturday/ here?

Theres a massive difference. Obama essentially threatened us with poor trade deals if we even thought for ourselves. He talked down to us and patronised us and this helped the Leave vote massively.

Nigel Farage is going to give Americans a similar message of hope Brexit had here. He didnt tell anyone what to vote and he simply said his and Trumps causes are similar and are fighting against the globalist politicians who have forgotten its their own countries people who vote for them.

He's telling Americans to campaign for and vote for Trump.

I get paid on Fridays.

What the FUCK?

JUST

Reminder

Go back to your boat, Ivan.

y/n?

Good 'ol basil brush. I use to watch the shit out of this when I was kid.

what was the least favorite word?

Sounds pretty sweet tbhfam

>moving to Somerset from Manchester in a few weeks

REVERSE BLACKED

>islam is an offensive word
OXFORD DICTIONARY CONFIRMS ISLAM FOR OFFENSIVE

>You pathetic little reddit.

>When I visit your shithole of a board I notice how much shitter your memes are, how you all have bluepilled opinions and jewish ideology and are on average much less intelligent than us.

>You are an actual embarrassment and you should fix your fucking board before they all migrate to Sup Forums from you all, you low-IQ unfunny hugbox echochamber twats.

>Pic related: the future of reddit society.

>Weak, placid, inviting, dark, short, jewish.

>Bluepilled.

>Kosher.

>Weak, placid, inviting, dark, short, jewish.

>Bluepilled.

>Kosher.

Shit
Just do Islamism instead

No he isn't.

SHUT. IT. DOWN

Nice pic takes me back

He went to a republican convention and spoke to republicans about Trump. Obama spoke to all British people and said we would regret leaving and he would make sure we did.

VOTE MUSLIM NOW
REPEAT VOTE MUSLIM NOW

First for American justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Astronaut.

This, lads.

Replace it with Muslim.

Please don`t commit suddoku, Duterte.

It was 'moist' before Islam went straight to the top, then they mysteriously stopped displaying it.

Use Muslim now.

theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/25/bbc-nigel-farage-comedy-kevin-bishop-ukip

LADS

Fuck this world. Fuck this Im out. They are straight up censoring people. This is disgusting.

>Hey people dont like Islam? Maybe theres a problem with Islam
>Nah they're racists. Just shut it down

London- all kinds of everything
Birmingham- paki town
Manchester- hipsters and crime
Liverpool- same ol' Liverpool
Sheffield- paki town
Luton- paki town
Bradford- paki town

are there any true English cities left?

HAHAHAHAHA fucking faggots

Alright lads, switch to 'Muslims'

Agreed. Could take the first and second positions if we switch word.

NO FAGGOT DON'T DO IT

I might not want you to move to Britain but I still like you

XXXDDDDDD ebin

Cities are cancer anyway

Leeds is alright

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Why is karen the best, lad?

wtf i hate ireland now

>Cities

Well there's your problem.

fucking hell lads, voted muslim.

still seems to be appearing for me lads

Looks like /r/unitedkingdom is trying to rig it too, seeing as British and Brexit shot up as well.

Plenty of coons in Manchester

>oops

I want to kill that fucking obnoxious thing in pic related

kek

Everytime I remember that the BBC and the rest of the cucks have nothing I want to watch I can't help but smile.

I'm even happy to see the TV license plebs because I love saying I don't watch TV and watching them baffled.

B-but if it can tune to channels you still need to pay

I wouldn't know how to do that I reply happily telling the truth. Feels good never having to pay for that shit.

I'm a bong on holidays

>be basil brush
>laughing in a way that sounds like ALLAH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH
>catchphrase be BOOM-BOOM

redpilled now, Sup Forums?

Carlisle.

I know this feel.

>living room doesn't have a TV

Wow, i cannot vote for Islam now. But it is already there and at the top. Must be a doing that live

Change it to Muslim

"""Anglo Heroes"""

It thinks Christianity is okay to submit but not Islam.

My sides have taken a vacation to Pluto

Reported to GCHQ. Enjoy life imprisonment bell end.

If they had something I was interested in I'd happily pay for it, but anything I want to watch eventually makes its way to a place I use legally anyway like Netflix

>Obama essentially threatened us with poor trade deals

Obama wasn't threatening anything. He was making a sensible and calculated assessment of the consequences of making a bad decision. The only people that perceive it as a threat are the people ideologically predisposed to Brexit who are prepared to ignore its realities in order to defend it.

UK, this is a big decision for your future. If you fuck it up I will literally cry

Lincoln, Swansea

That was pretty clever of you goy

HOWEVER

>Islam is an offensive

Wow, who knew oxforddictionaries were such wayyycisstsss!

express.co.uk/news/uk/703801/Migrants-rescued-Kent-Dover-border-force

BREAKING: 6 (SIX) MIGRANT NOGS """"""RESCUED"""""" FROM DINGHY OFF KENT COAST

GREAT
BRITISH
GENES

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rDZqFNPIQ

Islam has been removed from the entire map.
Also last time I checked "Muslim" was on 133 but now seems to be on 99.

Don't worry lad, there's no way we'd vote to leave.

They can send me to jail for not watching telly I'm sure, this is britbongistan after all so please don't report me, pls no bully

THEY FUCKING RIGGED IT

>Islam was leading with about 700-800 votes
>Suddenly it's gone Moist is up to 900
RIGGED

They just changed ever Islam vote to moist

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

kek, now it is irrelevant date because it doesn't display the Truth.