What do you guys think of it?

What do you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wvj9BwZkI
skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/
youtube.com/watch?v=5aLGFZDiwRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

revolutionary film and really opened a lot of eyes. i encourage everyone i meet watch this and figuratively "take the red pill" and "go down the rabbit hole"

shit about jesus completely wrong
shit about 911 half right
shit about the banks completely right
solution: new age ((((((green))))) communism
fuck off

Jesus story good
911 idk
Banks yes they fuck us
green yes.

Best pseudo-documentary you'll ever watch. It's fun, even though 90% of the content is just straight-up bullshit.

Luciferian bullshit

irrelevant bullshit, elites using marxist millenials to great effect and you dont even here anyone mad at the 1% anymore.

It's totally fucking stupid. A lot of fabricated nonsense with little to back it up, and the bare minimum of "argumentation". It's something that really only appeals to 14-17 year old edgelords who want to feel "enlightened". It isn't even "fun". Anyone who finds this kind of stupidity entertaining is obviously just as stupid.

It's always bizarre that these type of docs try to take an entertainment approach; using music and presenting the info in a way that makes you feel like you're peering 'behind the veil'. If anyone who made shit like this had solid evidence of the bullshit they claim, they would just present the information in a straightforward way. This shit is meant to bait Dunning–Kruger brainlets.

m8 it's a movie, not a power point presentation.

Most docs are based on fact and the entertainment comes from effective communication of that information. This disaster just speculates madly with an edgy community college audio engineer soundtrack.

no one would want to watch that including myself.
even when you're presenting facts you still have to keep people's attention.

Entertaining as a conspiracy documentary, but literally every segment is either flawed or downright false (either by lie or poor research).

The Jesus stuff was incredibly ill-researched and written in a way to back up their bullshit.

The 9/11 stuff was "small fact" + "small fact" = GIANT REACH. Insulting.

Banks section is basically all true, but conclusions are reaching almost as much as the 9/11 stuff. Form of manipulation and fear mongering for what eventually is the "green" solution, which isn't green at all.

It's fucking Communism - the most deadly, idiotic, and unfair form of government/ideology that exists.

The follow ups are equally as bullshit. I half expect Zeitgeist 4 to be about Flat Earth and giant Mesa forests, hosted by a Tulpa.

Literally a cult film.

Quality docs do this. Content + entertainment. This shit is just entertainment in the absence of content. It's like if /x/ made a doc.

>Quality docs do this. Content + entertainment

Give an example then.

Only place I know it from is all the fucking lunatics that tried editing out all of the criticism from its wikipedia page.

Easy.

It's made for normies without the triple parentheses stuff

Surely you see the differences in discussing music and 9/11, Jesus, capitalism, etc.

What's your point? I pointed out that this doc is shit. You asked for a quality doc. I gave you a quality doc.

Oh fuck off.

>12 princes of Israel

Yeah, you lost me.

So you can't explain yourself?

Only thing I remember is maglev trains that can get across the country in minutes sounding neat. Probably don't need a communist utopia for that though.

Commie garbage

Don't piss me off, bud.

how do you pronounce 'zeitgeist'?

Childhood is idolizing zeitgeist, Adulthood is realize ____________ makes more sense.

zzz-eee-ayt-guys-t

>MUH BIRD

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Wvj9BwZkI

Reddit: The Movie, gets thrown around a lot these days but...

>Adulthood is realize
Nice English.

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/

s-ay-t-gay-st

syntax police on Sup Forums? are we rebbit now?

Anyone who isn't fluent in English lives in a shit country.

What if they live in the United States?

They won't being doing that for long.

pinoys are fluent.
i guess that's a great country judging by your simple reasoning

You're clearly not a very intelligent person. The statement "Anyone who isn't fluent in English lives in a shit country" isn't the same as the statement "Anyone who is fluent in English lives in a great country". I'm very sorry God decided to make you stupid. I hope your life isn't too horrible.

you would have to be a complete retard to take this seriously

>communism
You weren't paying much attention were you user?
D-

are you stupid user

Yep I clearly forgot about hurricane Katrina

You have to be a complete retard to discount much of what was presented.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The Horus/Jesus stuff is almost entirely sourced from Acharya S. She's a new age luciferian/occultist who was a student of Helena Blavatsky.

test

parts 2 and 3 are better.
This one was also interesting, but people didn't understand why the author called it "Zeitgeist" and assumed everything said in it are facts, when they are not and were not intended to be...

Still waiting on dem microchips

>were not intended to be
yes they were

>revolutionary film and really opened a lot of eyes
It's full of bullshit, child. Shut the fuck up.
>Jesus story good
Jesus story full of shit. Bad retard, bad.

Kys faggot shill

It's Alex jones tier. It'll tell you 70% truth to get you to believe 30% lies

*grabs you by the throat* back the fuck off??!

Wow, I love this bullshit mockumentary now??!
Stop being so easily coerced and do your research, you fucking mong.

>Stop being so easily coerced and do your research
>implying

Of course they are intended to be, it's formatted and presented as a documentary. Stop watching garbage.

ok, bye.

Peter pls.

Watch the second or better the third one, they correct many of the research flaws and there's more jacques fresco.

Are any of you going to deny that the sun (son) gets to its lowest point on December 23rd and stays down (dead) for three days with the Southern Crux constellation behind it then starts to RISE again, yet we celebrate Easter once light has conquered dark and with bunnies that lay eggs

DUDE JESUS IS ASSOCIATED WITH FISH BECAUSE HE WAS A FISHERMAN AND BROUGHT TWO FISH ALSO ZODIAC SIGN PISCES WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THAT"S WHY IT'S JESUS' ERA YOU KNOW THE JESUS FISH PEOPLE HAVE ON THEIR CARS THAT'S WHY LMAO

ironic af

Kek

>they correct many of the research
Why would you need another documentary for that? Sounds like some intensely stupid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aLGFZDiwRs

Just watch this instead, all of you.

too much conspiracy theories, the second one was a lot more interesting, I wonder how Fresco is doing, he must be like 100 years old by now