Why are conservatives/right wingers on average so unhealthy and fat?

Why are conservatives/right wingers on average so unhealthy and fat?
Anti health foods and exercise?

Do you realize that burger and fries are basically the whisky of foods? you should eat them once a month AT MOST.

pic related my breakfast.

-Eggs on butter with white american and cheddar topped with edamame peas.

-fat-free vanilla yogurt

-Drip-brew cuban espresso bean coffee with coconut milk

>butter
>consuming the fatty jew
wew laddy

>eggs on butter

Blue collar/life on the road. Have to eat on the run no one has time to sit down and cook usually, and if so it's for din din.

Grass fed butter is good for you, saturated fat is good for you and your testosterone. Someone fell for the diet jew.

Bill maher loving leftist cuck

Looks gay as fuck

>eggs
acidic animal product
>butter
acidic animal product
>cheddar
acidic animal product
>fat-free vanilla yogurt
sugar loaded, unfermented fluff
>espresso
poison for lymph system
>coconut milk
unfermented, filled with bad bacteria

literally kill yourself OP. you could of just had a few bananas for breakfast but you chose food processed from man and animal. cya at 70 with chronic illness ;')

> he thinks cheese is yellow

wew boy

I'm going to have homemade curry rice for breakfast tomorrow.

>conservative
>not /fit/
dyels get out

>why is [unfounded assertion]
You cook eggs like a fucking retard.

Hey look it's OP

>not eggs with sausage and salsa on the side
Pussy go eat your Edinburgh peas

Into the it goes

Why are liberals/left wingers on average so faggy and gay?
Too much social media and indoctrination?

pic related my breakfast.

Lmfao found the stick armed veggie faggot. Is your name Durianrider banana boy?

back from where you came from

nothing about what your eating is healthy. try eating more carbs and maybe you won't need so much caffeine to function.

>fat-free vanilla yogurt
Literally candy. Kill yourself.
Everything else is fine. But still consider killing yourself.

>shopping at memelix

OP confirmed as retard

>the saturated fat boosts testosterone

t. paleo blog pseudoscience

Don't you fucking DARE blaspheme against Publix, you fucking shit eating faggot

I thought fat shaming was forbidden?

Your brain thrives on saturated fat

>ywn be surrounded by this much freedom

lol I used to work for them, subs are great but most products are overpriced unless bogo, and the store brand regular yougurt is trash.

Just shop at aldis, vastly superior and far cheaper.

Grains and nuts are acidic too, you idiot

>Fat free vanilla yogurt

Enjoy your sugary fat, FAGGOT

Any real health person knows whole fat is the way to go you overly processed piece of shit

>-fat-free vanilla yogurt
very healthy indeed

>butter
>eggs
>coconut milk

why bother parading around your fat free yogurt faggot?

>That mug
Is this OC? If it is, it's pretty good. You almost had me.

t. paleo blog pseudoscience

OP is fag

pic related my breakfast

Believes diet jew advice from decades ago. Cool brah.

you are just as much of a faggot as OP senpai

>edameme
>consuming the soy jew like some babydicked chink

GYNO
Y
N
O

>believes literal pseudoscience from online blogs

Nah, man. I've known that for years before I knew about paleo. Good luck killing people with your shitty advice. People are eating LESS saturated fat nowadays and are getting MORE unhealthy.

>Fat-free
You know that's been debunked right? Fat is actually really good for you..
Typical ignorant American

>all this projecting

Im pretty fit, not ripped, but im far from what you described.

>butter and cheese
>calling anyone fat

You're getting good gets so I'll listen, what do you eat nigger?

>whiskey of foods
What do you mean by that?

Activate my almonds nigger

That really activated my almonds.

You gotta eat your carbs mate.
This is why you can't sustain.

>Aldis
>not nigger tier off brand garbage that tastes like shit

Pick one, you shit heel.

Ask a ethnically pride nationalist who's in shape anything

whole food plant based

not lefty vegan scum tho

>Why are conservatives/right wingers on average so unhealthy and fat?
Feminists are conservative now?

hungry skelton should trade breakfast with OP

Need to be hairy. You look gay

Kek, whilst reading this I'm eating for breakfast:
>bacon
>lemon meringue pie
>coffee with some sugar Jew creamer

Fuck off OP

I do though, plenty of rice and sweet nigger potatoes. Can't pass up those easy calories.

Alexander the Great, possibly the greatest European to have ever lived, was consciously not hairy

just because hydrogenated oils are shit and most unsaturated oils are shit doesn't make saturated fat good for you

People used to gobble down burgers, shakes, fries, steaks, alcohol, sugar, butter, and dessert with real cream. And hardly anybody was fat, the fattest people were fairly husky, but not spherical like the fattest people today. And the fat people of the first part of the century were in REMARKABLE health compared to average people nowadays.

Then all of a sudden just 3-4 decades ago most of our food was replaced by chemicals and synthetics.

Now everybody's fat, in poor health, cancer and childhood cancer are skyrocketing, IBS and Crohn's skyrocketing, heart disease skyrocketing, Autism skyrocketing, whoever heard of a genetic disorder skyrocketing???

It's almost like human beings are designed to eat FOOD, not chemicals.

They took cows, which are designed to eat grass, and started feeding them corn instead. What happened? All the cows got fat, and they got sick, so sick that they needed multiple injections of antibiotics throughout the life cycle just for MOST of the cows to survive their diet.

Now look at humans, already so far down the same road that we're dealing with antibiotic resistance. That's not checkmate for the human species, but it is CHECK.

We'd better figure out who is getting rich off all this sickness and disease and fucking kill those people, because they're about to kill all of us, including themselves.

Just like with cancer, all the little cancer cells think they're winning the game, even though the instant they win, they all die, because cancer can't survive once it kills the host.

But they either don't understand that or else they understand perfectly and don't care.

t. cheerios eating race mixed mutant whose mother is a crack whore and "father" is mexican

filthy nigger

Southerners are only higher obesity because they are higher black and hispanic. Same reason they are dumber.

Blacks and hispanics are stupid as hell and much higher obesity rates. When you leftists make fun of the south for this stuff you are just insulting minorities.

You don't need to believe me. Go compare a demographic map to an obestity or IQ or crime map. Boosh.

We just say numbers and data. It's not hate. We want to fix these very real problems. It's actually liberals insulting the shit out of people for it and I think that's really insensitive.

Seriously. I'm not joking right now. The left is worse at their own goals because of how they rip on the south for things totally related to our minorities. It's hateful and racist and it's disgusting.

The thing is, it wouldn't be any better if it was whites. It would still be targeting a racial group at low social economic status to insult them. I thought the left was supposed to help the poor? Not insult them constantly for shit they were born into.

Shit like this makes me more certain than ever that the left is just a bunch of assholes that want power. You say and do anything but you're no better than anyone else.

You shout about being empathetic with the poor, unless it's whites, southern blacks, southern hispanics, asians anywhere, or conservatives or anyone else you don't like. Then lets make fun of them.

If we have to take refugees I suggest we send them to liberal suberbs first so they can get to know what it's like to live around poor folk.

>fat free
remove yourself from the gene pool

I'm neither unhealthy or fat, take your bigoted HATE SPEECH somewhere else you RACIST SEXIST BIGOT

#I'mwithher

and he fucked dudes

they weren't fat because they didn't overeat it's that simple

> Replying to this thread
Fucking retards

If i can save a few burgers from a life of shart in mart it was worth it.

The quality of Aldis store brand either meet or far exceed publix store brands and they cost a fraction.

But more and more research by scientists are proving saturated fat is not unhealthy

Whisky, once a month, wat???

Implying fat bisexual liberals are better? I see nothing but fatass liberals where I am, the right wingers stay in good shape.

It's not that goddamned simple, overeating was not invented in 1978, you fucking simpleton.

People have always eaten as much food as they could, people have always had eating contests, people have always eaten to excess, that isn't some brand new thing that just popped up on the fucking globe for the first time.

You know what is new? You know what did change? Commercial food processing, now stop being a goddamned RETARD and turn your fucking brain on and think about this shit before you fire off your next fucking reply.

No, retard. People are fatter because they eat more calories than they did before. The data backs this up.

It has nothing to do with "chemicals" or agriculture which is just bullshit made up by fatties excusing their own actions making them fat and instead projecting fault onto poorly defined "other" groups and concepts.

Fatties never mention those specific excuses, stop being delusional. Most don't even know what organic means

It's left wingers who are generally unhealthy, mentally unstable, and out of shape. Just look at the staff of any women's studies department.

>Fat dyke
>Fat dyke
>Fat dyke
>Fat dyke

Fucking five-star post ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's getting to the point where your casual stupidity and intellectual laziness is no longer just ruining your own individual life.

You're actually threatening the entire human species now, you're so fucking stupid.

Do you understand? THE GODDAMNED WORLD IS AT STAKE, YOU STUPID, STUPID, STUPID FUCKS!

You can't just be as stupid as you please anymore, you need to WAKE UP AND THINK ABOUT SHIT!

Rockefeller Foundation Education, everybody.

Just believe the lies, everything else has been debunked and discredited.

Whatever new information comes out next week to challenge the official story will also have been discredited once it comes out, never fear!

>edamame
>soy
If you are a man have fun making yourself into a woman. there are other healthy alternatives to your estrogen boosting nancyboy making peas.

there have been fat people since the beginning of history and you know what all of them had in common?
they overate

it was just harder to become overweight because you had to actually prepare your own food unless you were royalty

a fucking leaf posted a good breakfast?

not really
it's mostly been the media hyping up that one big shitty epidemiological study that claimed saturated fat didn't raise cholesterol because they didn't calculate baseline cholesterol levels and then the rest has just been filled in by paleo and atkins "doctors"

How about you give us an outline of the regular food you eat? Obviously nothing will convince you regarding g saturated fat and how good it is

Saturated fats promote testosterone production. Burger and fries literally man tier.

Stay cucked, faggot.

Soybeans is bad for you, if you're a man.
>estrogen

>pic related
A real conservative's breakfast, because we start our day early and work hard to support our family.

Burgers and fries contain oxidized saturated fats. Eating saturated fat in its whole food state is manly. Not fast food.

i already posted it in this thread.

whole foods plant based
my diet is about a 50/50 split between carb heavy plant foods and green vegetables with some avocados and flax seeds thrown in on a daily basis

not lefty vegan scum though

Lifting is gay.

>Bill Maher
Dropped

This is bait. Sage and slide. Don't respond. 1 post by id.

Coffee is fine but cigarettes are degenerate.

Flax seeds have the highest phytoestrogens of any food. Yikes.

t. pencil neck

good thing phytoestrogens aren't mammalian estrogen you fucking retard

You're right, but it MIMICS it.