Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is she wearing

GIVE IT AWAYGIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW

Memes

nazi frogs

I can't watch this while I'm at work. What's happening? Or is this just a news program talking about Hillarys speech?

>alt-right
There's that meme again.

Are you ready for our guests Sup Forums?

Why do women sit at the very edges of chairs?

She called Hillary a smart "woman"
>mfw

>tfw going to be in school

YABADABADOO NOW

The media scares easily when TRUMP speaks the TRUTH.

>alt right
What does this even mean?

you think that's amazing
BBC radio 6 is currently playing the theme from the dukes of hazzard

yabadabadaba doo

She's really fucking hot. That woman in the pink has whore makeup on.

>tfw no softspoken qt conservative GF
enough

Anyone right of center who isn't a big business conservative, libertarian, national review conservative, or tea bagger.

>
>Why do women sit at the very edges of chairs?
For good posture, and to display their perky yet supple breasts

>What does this even mean?
well let's see..
>The alt-right has no official ideology, but various sources have said it to be associated with white nationalism,[6][7] white supremacism,[2][5][8] antisemitism,[2][5][9] right-wing populism,[6][10] nativism,[11] and the neoreactionary movement.[8][12]
yup
>The alt-right has been said to be a largely online movement with internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as Sup Forums.[2][8][9][13][14]
yup
Sup Forums is fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

She's a qt i wish she was my mom

It shows off their asses more.

she basically said
>we've never discussed alt-right internally
>not part of our strategy
>trump never discussed it with us

we're literally a bunch of rag tag virgins that assblasted internationalists and elected trump. gg.

She handled that really well.

Luckily Hillarys fans dont hate faggots and preach it to their kids.

And throw into the mix anyone on the left who disagrees with Hillary.
It's pretty much any non-mainstream political view for the media to shit on.

I know the feel. It's move in day for me. I'll just check the r/Sup Forums summery i guess

Praise be to kek

If Kellyanne was your mom and you came home and she was naked, what would you do?

youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

I want the buttmunchers that brought alt-right here to get up and die and take that milo faggot with them, also, the people who don't come with the alt-right should choke for taking on the name

I have to be at work while this happens. I know that feel bro.

One day at a time, until our untimely deaths

Chairs are heavy and women are too weak to move them closer to tables.
Also, if she sat all the way back we could probably see up their skirt (some women don't like that).

Fucking hitlerious. How will they ever recover from this.

>wikipedia
lol, okay. Literally nothing is going to happen. We're invincible.

hi im here looking for the nazi frog

Agreed. Definitely see why she was brought on.

Which begs the Q, did El Donaldo get tipped to Shillaria Law's media assault on the AltRight prior to it coming and that's how we knew the strategy beforehand?

ATTENTION!!

We are arming ourselves for the coming war. All true Sup Forumsacks are changing their name to Donald and using the trip #cantstrumpthetrump

(I know its misspelled, OP was a retard but we're going with it)

This way we can more easily tell the difference between ourselves and newfriends sent by Hillary.

>tfw Hillary says the hacker Sup Forums
>tfw Hillary mentions gamergate
>tfw Hillary blames it all on sam hyde
>tfw we will have fresh memes for a month

I think it's just a name that encompasses the alternitive right, the altarnative right, alternatave right, the allternitiv right, the alternattive right, the altarnativ right, and the allternative right. It's easier for illiterate group thinkers to remember.

Nice dubs, my friend. But, where do you think all of those liberals are going to end up at when they google search alt-right after the speech? I'll tell you where, that wikipedia page, which is one of the first things that pops up when you search alt-right.

She speaks well.

What time is Hillary's speech tonight, GMT?

CNN pls go. Pepe is a frog of peace.

Nothing like posting your secret plans in an open forum!

Because if they sit all the way back then their hips will rest on the chair and they will look fatter as the hips flatten with gravity upon the chair.

GOT A BABY ELEPHANT VACCUUM CLEANER

>THIS SAM HYDE... HE'S A DANGEROUS WHITE SUPREMACIST. AND WHO DOES HE SUPPORT? DONALD J TRUMP!

I'm glad we have flags. The most extreme and most racist posters are usually European.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

It's 2016, women should be able to wear WHATEVER they want without getting judged or raped over it.

Literally, LITERALLY, wow!

They like being kept on their toes.

1st: Czech-m

2nd: (You) are 100% correct. They can't do anything to us. We are like an amorphous blot of oil floating atop water. When they try to strike us we simply flow around their rigid conception of what we are, which is false to begin with and therefore makes their entire "strategy" null.

3rd: All of the faggots making 30 threads a day since yesterday screaming OMG!!! IT'S OVER!! WE'RE GONNA BE RAIDED!! BATTLE STATIONS!!1
are:
Shills trying to stifle actual discussion.

The ones who will be creating the "I'm a clinton agent/with CNN/etc etc" threads to "troll Sup Forums"

Histrionic faggots.

>"troll Sup Forums"
we've been saying this for over a decade but it has rang true every time:
>pissing into an ocean of piss

Wait a minute.. what if this was a false flag to tie this to the "alt right" and "Sup Forums" during Hillary's speech today..

ruh roh

fuck off shill.

For those who don't know... these shithead clinton shills are trying to get tons of people to namefag Trump things like MAGA, Trump2016, etc and then they're going to massively shitpost obviously racist shit, WN/NAzi et al. and screencap themselves doing so as "proof" of the widespread racism within the Trump movement.

They REALLY REALLY want to tie it to here however.

Don't do their work for them please.

Hilldog must win so that the super predators will be genocided once and for all! Heil Hillary!

Yes, and posts like this will not be tolerated.

POO POO PEE PEE

get out leaf faggot

Underrated

I'm with here now

Those aren't exactly "fresh". They're spicy, sure, and would make for some pretty nice memeage, but a truly fresh meme would be something completely original.

I suspect we'll get it.

So the cum can drain onto the floor instead of pooling under their asses.

im curious why they are so scared of guys who watch anime and play video games.

but chances are theyre scared of the loss of control since people dont have the 9/11 hysteria anymore.

Nah, I meant what she will gift us tonight will be fresh. But she will also give us new takes on old memes.

Ok, I see

FUCK IM SO #WITHHER RIGHT NOW

READY TO MEME READY TO DREAM HILLARY 2016

Jackson Pollock

oi cunt

Me to bro, Hilldog all the way!
Don't mind the ameritard autists who are completely fucking oblivious.