en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari
youtube.com/watch?v=E_xRMGvVHfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

light skins take another L

No but I unironically like his music

Yes, we're a very degenerate country.

what is it with Baltics/Finns and this guy

the only thing this ligthskin nigga can be in jail is by beating up a women

i always wondered why didn't look like other blacks turns out he's east african which explains his facial features he prob would pass in the states but people would assume he's mixed or something

btw his music is fucking good idc what anyone says

there 2 songs are depressing but good
>youtube.com/watch?v=f0bbDFRYD_A
>youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA

Fuck do you mean? I thought he looked enough like a mongoloid

Depressing songs
youtube.com/watch?v=FAucVNRx_mU

kek

What about little tentacion?

yes he'd pass in both our country

ppl in AU would think he's half abo

he looks like a chink nigger mix, he looks nothing like an abo

he looks somali/ethiopian like what said

t. from Minnesota

what did he mean by this

He unironically has a few good tracks. The majority of his music is pure garbage, just loud noise, but he has some tracks that are so good.

>He is of Egyptian, Indian, German, Jamaican and Italian descent.
>East African
What are you talking about

lmao lightskin spotted

i really don't understand what you're trying to say desu

>his dad is literally Ethiopian
What are you talking about

>He is of Egyptian

SO U BE SAYIN??

How does that prove his dad is Ethiopian

Fuck off

everything on his album "17" is wonderful have you listened to that?

he tweeted it once before that he was as well, his dad is Ethiopian Jamaican he dad also speaks amharic

all Ethiopians and East Africans in general worship Haile Selassie

rip his majesty

angry lightskin detected

You mean ethiopians
t. east african

He tries way too hard to put his emotions into words sometimes that it just comes off as pretentious, but he knows how to make really good beats. Yeah I love 17, and I love how he's talking about the depressing childhood he had.

This kills the wh*Toid m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1CY9AYUa7U

Isn't worshipping Haile Selassie like a thing in Rastafarianism, maybe his dad is hardcore or something

warya?

I'm not sure you could be right though mr lightskin

You're right, people consider Haile Selassie as a central figure in Rastafari, but they don't really worship him, he's more like an idol that they take inspiration from him.

Sideed tahay

no they literally consider him a deity

No they don't my dude. Rastafaris still worship and believe in Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari

>Rastafari refer to their beliefs, which are based on a specific interpretation of the Bible, as "Rastalogy". Central is a monotheistic belief in a single God—referred to as Jah—who partially resides within each individual. The former emperor of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie, is given central importance. Many Rastas regard him as an incarnation of Jah on Earth and as the Second Coming of Christ. Others regard him as a human prophet who fully recognised the inner divinity within every individual. Rastafari is Afrocentric and focuses its attention on the African diaspora, which it believes is oppressed within Western society, or "Babylon". Many Rastas call for the resettlement of the African diaspora in either Ethiopia or Africa more widely, referring to this continent as the Promised Land of "Zion". Other interpretations shift focus on to the adoption of an Afrocentric attitude while living outside of Africa. Rastas refer to their practices as "livity". Communal meetings are known as "groundations", and are typified by music, chanting, discussions, and the smoking of cannabis, the latter being regarded as a sacrament with beneficial properties. Rastas place emphasis on what they regard as living 'naturally', adhering to ital dietary requirements, allowing their hair to form into dreadlocks, and following patriarchal gender roles.

waa ficanahay

to answer the question
he wouldn't pass as a local with his hair
he would stand out

Fuck off

>lightskins

Are the blacks warring between themselves now?

>now

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A....

He looks so innocent

Why do some many rappers look like they have chink blood now?

I think it's the down syndrome.

really makes you think

wow

lmao blacks in America aren't 100% black ALL of them have European admixture and some native american admixture. The native American admixture would explain these mongoloid features.

I thought killy was full chink considering he is from Canada and all
youtube.com/watch?v=E_xRMGvVHfs

>le native american ancestry meme
Most of them don't (and the ones that do have in very low percentages), they only say they do to cover up the history of past rape by White plantation owners.

What kind of rap music do black people listen to? You guys must have some mozart tier rap that you listen to, that is different from all of the obnoxious shitty tier rap.

nah, too white

Yes. He excatly looks like my senior in military who always fight with his gf

lightskin what are you still doing here go to bed

>rape

see i told everyone he looks like a chink

everyone has a diverse taste it seems, especially on the east coast, i met a hood nigga who likes metal, he noticed my shirt and he was pretty knowledgeable about a few less commonly known metal bands, it was a surprise to me.

Can you name these bands