do you guys actually hate jews or is it just a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJyIvFNOqW8
youtu.be/z3PShsRuTQk
youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
marucha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/eustace-mullins-the-biological-jew.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both, i like the isreal dudes here, but all the rest can fuck off out of our country

I hate Jews.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The jew haters are a small minority that do not represent Sup Forums, it says in the 4'ran that to hate one jewposter is like hating all posters.

No I totally love the people who have eviscerated my people's pride, destroyed the middle class, flooded our countries with third worlders, degenerated our sons into dress wearing hormone guinea pigs, taught our daughters to whore themselves out yet never have children, sucked billions of our taxes into their own ethnostate, all while telling us to hate ourselves for existing and that all the achievements in history are something to be ashamed off.
Oh, and black lives matter too.

We aren't actually fascist white supremacists who hate jews. We're actually communist muslims who shitpost during our time off from Correcting The Record on other sites. We do hate jews though.

Just joking of course.
Sup Forums is satire.

Funnily enough I like Isaraeli Jews they're pretty funny

I fucking hate George Soros and his ilk though

Zionists v "Communists"
The eternal struggle

they're both sides of the same shekel

jews outside of their homeland are liberal and jews inside of israel are conservative

>86530296
Does this divide even exist? I've always wondered

How can you balance the need for Isaraeli QT troopies with cultural marxism

>taking anything on any board of 4chins seriously
>current year

Let's see, dummy. Jews tend to be fine. Cooler guys than most ethnicities, even.

Since Sup Forums likes culture and stuff to stay separate, even jewish nationalism is a good thing, too.

Some of the worst people in the world, though, happen to be jews, them being bad people is strongly related to them being jews, and you can notice an odd phenomenon of how when something bad happens, you can find a jewish name near it every time. Those names repeat less than you would like them to, too.

No surprise there.

underrated post

so not all jews are shit it's just that most shit happens to be jewish

fair enough

I was raised by a single leftist mother.
I hate zionists, globalism, feminism and it's all their work.

I'm fine with Jews, Muslims, Nogs and anything between, when they're in their own country.

Jews living in Europe need to fuck off to Israel and then we're golden.

Jews also take great care of Jerusalem and I trust them way more than Christians holding the holy city, some edgy atheists would probably try to desecrate Maria's grave as a political statement or something.

Jewesses are fine

I love my people and hate those who wish to do us harm.
If Jews decide to do us harm, then I hate them.

>do you guys actually hate jews
No.

she's barely a jew at this point

she's 90% white girl 10% inbred kike

It's 50/50

Depends. Some of them are just people who were born into a certain thing, but many of them are nation wrecking kikes.

>do you actually hate jews
>hate jews
>hate jewry
ftfy

and no, it isn't a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=JJyIvFNOqW8

I don't hate Jews, but you can't argue with the fact that if every Jew just keeled over dead tomorrow, the world would be an infinitely-better place.

NO FUCK THE JOOS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

#imwithher

>jews dont like putin meme
is that why all of his advisors are jews

youtu.be/z3PShsRuTQk
good goy

I love Jews. We love Jews.

I'm not saying he's some sort of anti-jewry white knight,
but at least he bans fags parading naked in their streets and shit like that

that video you linked says that putin is some kind of savior

I'm not an anti-semite, I'm a philo-semite. Jews are a very advanced people who control every aspect of our societies to the detriment of Gentiles. What's not to love?

I remember liking jews and muslims. Its when i believed the media and thei hippie wonderland bs

lol no, brother nathaneal (and I) take kindly to his promotion of Christianity, that's all

how do you know brother nathanel isn't a crypto jew?

Sometime around last year when Drumpf started his retarded campaign this site went from being funny satire to just being a circlejerk for unironic stormfags.

what would make you think that?

He is a jewish convert and talks a lot about what he disliked about his jewish upbringing

his message is solid and I haven't found anything he said that I'm just completely at odds with... he is pretty red-pilled bro

you can change a jews religion but you can't take the jew out of the jew

like i said in my original post, it's not ((((("""Jews"""))))) that I hate; it's their jewry

Definitely a joke.
I mean, why would I hate people that lost us one world war, drove us into another, ensured anyone proud of our heritage would be ostracised, and cost us our Empire?

>it's not shit I hate, it's the stench

Same thing mate
Read "the biological jew"

99.9% of jews are going to jew, maybe brother nathaniel really did rise above the cancer but most don't

I don't hate Jews. I don't wish any harm on them.

... I just want them to stop deliberately manipulating our country and pushing an agenda of White genocide on the US, Europe, and the rest of the Western World.

I hate Jews as an organization but I don't immediately hate an individual if I find out he's a Jew.

words cannot express how much I hate jews

true enough; that's why bro nate is based

I don't hate Jews but I do believe Hitler legitimately believed there was a Jewish conspiracy because there is a conspiracy and it is disproportionately Jewish.

bro nate doesn't preach any hope which makes me suspect he's a shill

>goys-er guys I'm a christian too. jews rule the world btw! but you can't do anything about it!

Sup Forums is a religon of peace

>80% of women can't regularly orgasm
>80% of men have penises that are not at least 7.5 inches long

Why is this allowed? Why is it that men are so entitled to an orgasm but they can't seem to get their women to cum? Women have to be very lucky to find a man with a large penis size (above 7.5 inches) to be guaranteed regular orgasms and thus a fulfilling sex life.

Average sized men just simply don't care if they get a woman off because it is just too hard for them. This is exactly the reason why women are attracted to black men, they know black men have larger than average sized penises. Women want the love and sexual satisfaction that only a man with a large penis can provide.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many coalburners Sup Forums? It's because you average sized men are incredibly selfish and none caring towards a woman's satisfaction in bed. Sup Forums, please don't blame women, blame yourselves. You guys just can't properly provide the sexual fulfillment that all women deserve.

I dont hate jews

I hate Zionists. Jews as a race are just like any other: there's good ones and bad ones but mostly bad ones.

Their religion is a choice though, just like being Muslim or Satanist. It's a choice that you can decide not to make, if you don't then you're fully accepting the responsibility of having made it along with the judgement against you.

also he's not even a real orthodox priest

>bro nate doesn't preach any hope
he advocates returning to white christian america

I think their influence in the media and in our banking system is mainly negative, so yes, I have a very large amount of disdain for them.

On the other hand, I don't care about the plight of Palestinians and I think Israel has the right to exist. US should stop their massive aid to them though, the Jews should be able to support themselves.

Source of that pic?

DELET THIS

If you hate most liberals, and most jews are liberal, then ___ ____ ____ ____.

Most people are shitposting and don't actually hate Jews or even dislike them, but their is probably 10-20% of really think Jews run the world and caused the migrant crisis ect

As a Jew no I don't hate Jews

There is definitely some nepotism in the worlds of finance and media Amon Jewish elite

But the Jewish elite are a bit different from my Chicago polock Jew family eating Latkas and kielbasa on Easter and bitching about how the blacks have ruined the city.

There is your real isreili Jew and your progressive globalist Jew

They aren't the same

And even the globalist progressive Jews are certainly not in some conspiracy it's just about consolidating money and power

le kill the kikes xD
race war naow >:3

Sure thing, Shlohmo.

The kike shills are getting sneakier and more sophisticated. They pretend to be balanced and measured now instead of just denying everything outright.

Gas the bikes, race war now

>Came here not knowing.

Lurk more or leave.

Okay my man; you would have no idea if I was a Jew in real life I have blonde hair and blue eyes

Continue to believe the world is conspiracy when in reality, the ultimate red pill is that their is one conspiracy

Greed

It's all greed, self interest, nepotism

Jew or not that's the elite game. And it's a game neither you or I will ever be a part of

I'm a Jew and I fucking hate other kikes.

They just could keep themselves from fucking everything up.

We are a board of peace.

Watch this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI

Nice dubs
HH

Why the fuck are so many powerful people Jewish?

theres stormfags who raid and hate all of them and theres people who hate the globalists ones

sourced it, it was on the cover of maxim i dont think you will find others from this set

>media has made images of the conspiracy theorist appear as a nutjob, in every movie, tv show, and purposefully found the weirdest of the weird to talk on radios, interviews, etc in order to create a very VERY bad image of what it means to believe in conspiracies

Normal, everyday people, with wives or girlfriends, living seemingly indifferent lives than you can believe in conspiracies and you wouldn't know it

And at the rate we have all this disinformation and lies in our modern media - its only getting harder and harder for ((them)) to keep a lid on it.

Truth seeking is one of the biggest proponents to the """alt-right""" new-right whatever. We just want to end the lies and hear the reason why a lot of the shit we believe in is coincidence or confirmation bias, and not weird illuminati jewish argonian shit.

>tfw half Germanic heritage and half Jewish heritage

I didn't ask for this. ;_;

Thanks a lot dad you race traitor cuck.

At least I'm taller than most Jews.

I hate jews with an agenda.

Regular jews are alright, though.

It's bantz. But we hate the globalists. Stormfags really do hate jews and hang out here too.

this
and nice dubs

Gas the fucking kikes with some zyklon b.
> 'NOUGH SAID!

I hate the guys that are responsible for all the corruption and lies in the media and stuff which conists mainly of people which happen to be jews namely rothschild and co.
I dont mind the common jew. they suffer under those just as much as everyone else. Never made it an issue of religion or ethnicity

You tell me

moar

i actually do hate the jews

so "jews did 9/11" wasn't just a Sup Forums meme?

>4'an
HEARTY KEK

> jews are inferior
> jews have outwitted us superior aryans and control the world

wew lad

Circumstances can sometimes allow the inferior to defeat the superior.

In most circumstamces, a bodybuilder would kick a normal person's ass in a fight, but if he were seriously injured and drugged before the fight began, the normie could beat him.

>13 posts by this ID

We still hate Jews you fucking faggot kike. Nothing changed since the last time you made this bait.

it's more how like a parasite can eventually kill its host

A better question is why do jews hate us?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

That's a pretty good metaphor. The kikes would be fucking nothing without white people. In fact they probably wouldn't even exist anymore because Muslims would have wiped them out a long time ago.

They are entirely dependent on us. They are pathetic creatures and you can even tell by looking at them. They can't defend themselves.

As a Hillary supporter, of course I hate jews and niggers.

We hate them. That's why we support Hillary. You can't have ANYONE that isn't at least 3 generations removed from the hook-nosed bastards anywhere close to the white house.

read this for the ultimate redpill of redpills

you won't even need Sup Forums anymore after you read this book

marucha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/eustace-mullins-the-biological-jew.pdf

>Jews living in Europe need to fuck off
So much this

oh yea, thats why I hate you guys.
Almost forgot I hated israel.