Homosex

Homosex...

>Homosex...
seriously how are you not range banned yet

1000$+ donation

>tfw straight and have to deal with the eternal neurotic vagina

gay pills when?

what are they up to

Your posts reek underage. Only a 14 year old would unironically spam this shit day after day, and only a 9 year old would find it funny. Kinda sad but it is what it is and there’s nothing we can do about these children, except ISP or range ban since their parents would most likely refuse to buy them Sup Forums pass, but then again they might steal their credit card or even have one so might not work either.

Go take your pills you fucking shizoid.

How can I get a cute Finn bf?

Have you tried posting this on Sup Forums?

How can I get a cute Finn bf?

autism

>autism
stfu he is cute

The fact that it makes you so mad is the reason why he keeps posting it you dingus.

Never thought about it like that before. Fucking hell.

(and stop responding to these threads)

I guarantee he is 21 or older

You are enabling a mentally ill child, stupid mutt.

wtf how did your flag change color

I don't think so

I’m not mad, I’m just pointing out he’s probably underage. If he’s not then I don’t know what to say. He might then be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Nobody on here is older than 25. If you're unironically still on here after that then your life is lost at that point.

no idea

I'm 24 and will post on Sup Forums until they shut it down desu. Maybe less frequently but still.

please tell me how to do it too

:changeflagcolor:

Why though? It's such a massive waste of time. How exactly do you balance shitposting on this board with taking care of your real life responsibilities? Besides, how can you stand the underage humour on this site?

28 year old reporting in
I want to die

you need a Sup Forums gold account

It's no less of a waste of time for underage b& cancer than it is for a 26 year old.

Are you serious user?

Young people still have hopes and dreams, young people have aspirations and goals

that's all beaten out of you when you reach 25
there is nothing left to do but post on Sup Forums
I bet quite a few people here are in that age range

Yes, but kids have the excuse of being relatively free. Your responsibilities increase as you get older. Not trying to make you feel bad, that's not my point, I just want to know what exactly attracts a fully grown adult to this shitty website

dont

You goyim are filthy creatures

I would fuck you hard.

>implying 25 isn't still young

Found the child.

Normalfags like you are just as grotesque as the faggot spammer op.
Fuck off, both of you.

>Normalfags

I've been on this website since 2008. That's how I know it's garbage. It was garbage back then and it's garbage now. Go outside my dude.