Why are white women so much more attractive than other races?

Why are white women so much more attractive than other races?

Like what's the science behind it?

You'd assume that each race would find their own women the most attractive to help propagate themselves. But all other men want our women more than their own.

Let's be honest here. You're only talking about their super tight camel toes. Otherwise dem bitches is ugly

I want to lick their tummys

If those women had black skin you would say they looked like men though tbhf

I didn't even notice that. I posted this because these are real women, not your photoshopped shite.

>Phuket

Indeed.

not with that level of cameltoe

A theory that lighter colors are more stimulating to the human eye and by extension, to the body.

The White, Blue, Blonde color patters is also just beautiful in a way that various brown/black patterns are just not.

brutal conditions meant even an alpha male could only keep one wife fed, combined with higher iq leading to more female independance anyway. Scandis and saxon have always had strong female social roles.

those girls are less than average tbqh

But when non-whites mate with mates it produces subhuman mongrel offspring which will reject all race's organs etc.

Racemixing is a destructive act in every conceivable way.

*mate with whites

>dem bitches is ugly
Nice ebonics nog

You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
Sup Forums is a board of peace
>You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out

>that fucking roastie on the left

Yeah no thanks

virgin detected

>Why are white women so much more attractive than other races? Like what's the science behind it?

Big eyes, small noses and thin lips. That's literally it.

Because they come from the womb of white women, produced by the seed of white men.

And it needs to stay that way.

Why do white men obsess over their women like giant fucking cucks? Nevermind. I answered my own question.

Indeed. If more whites were taught about how their offspring will not be like them if they race mix, we would all see hardly any of it in society.

However, Central Bankers need a massive cheap labor class from poor non white countries. That means they have to take extreme care to demonize white people wanting all white societies.

They must encourage hedonism and anti white attitudes at all times or they risk a pro white movement forming. Their control of the money that we all use, the media we all see, education we all receive, etc., is what gives them their power.

Expose Central Banking and Money Printing and you starve the anti white Elites of their life blood!

As a bonus, getting rid of Central Banking will also save the Blondes from mixing out of existence.

Left has a little meat on that pussy for a skinny chick. Nice.

They're not DESU. White women are simply the most promoted in mass media and culture. People tend to like what they're told to like.

>which will reject all race's organs
Is there any truth to that?

Uh oh the Jew conspiracy nuts are out. The Jew master plan of mixing the races like women aren't women and don't enjoy sex and won't have kids with other races because muh delusional superiority even though they're alone. Yeah...good luck with all that white pride shit when you're alone and 50 you fucking moron.

maybe because you like white women. I think, and I might be crazy here, but i think that some people have different preferences and may actually prefer women with darker skin over lighter skin. Maybe. Just a theory.

u r rite we have been brogramed 2 liek whit bbl

>However, Central Bankers need a massive cheap labor class from poor non white countries.

And they also want those workers to be as dumb (and thus exploitable) as possible. Whites are smarter and more individualistic than other races. This is a big threat for them. They love hive-mind groups like Muslims and East Asians, because they're more predictable.

>white women are the best
>posts average or bro below average white women

If they weren't wearing those slutty things then they'd be mediocre hoes

>I didn't even notice that.

Faggot detected.
Opinion discarded.
Abandon thread.

Found the Jew.

Fear mongering bullshit. Theres need for mixed raced donors but white racists like to spew bullshit about not being compatible with any one. White racists are so insecure with themselves they try and force their women to only be with them. It's pathetic.

Because God loves white people and hates everyone else I think this is self evident given basic facts about the world

Individually, sure everyone has preferences.

On a macro scale, white skin is preferred.

So step back out of your anecdotal evidence and look at the bigger picture you nigger loving cunt.

Fuck off, you kike shills.

Go home liberal cuckold why do you even come to this board lmao

PUFFY VULVAS
U
F
F
Y

V
U
L
V
A
S

So fucking pathetic. The only thing whites are superior at is whining like bitches over their "white womenzZz" dating minorities. It wouldn't be a problem if any of you could actually SATISFY a woman to start with so the problem is not with minorities...it's always been with you.

These cunts are ugly

dat moose knuckle

it's SHOCKING how much better looking white girls are

Jesus OP, can you use some less gag worthy pics? This isn't helping your argument

>The only thing whites are superior at is

Literally everything except raping, stealing and killing. Get fucked, nigger.

>killing
we're the best at that too champ, we just don't do it daily because were not niggers

conspiracy's are bad things you stupid fuck
this has evidence

you meant to say conspiracy theory which is the buzz word literally invented by the cia to discredit information.

it only works on small minded fools

White man talking about he's not superior at raping stealing and killing? That's funny...

Lower Needs for Lower Breeds

>Russia
>white
also nice cameltoe

>on the macro scale, white skin is preferred.

why, because you said so? know who's being anecdotal.

You literally have said nothing.

Thats just because you are white. I know black guys that would not look twice at a white woman.

Because our women don't look like pic-related, you fuckin porch monkey

Why do these type of posts exist? We know that women of all races find white men the most attractive. There's a lot of data to back this up.

LOL I didn't know Jews had master mind control over your white women. If that was the case why were white women fucking slaves and having mixed children by them? Was it the magical Jew ray that made them do it too?

those camel toads are so fucking hot

Well Damn. Non whites are REALLY fucked up mentally IMO when it comes to white folk. Not only have they killed our ancestors and pillaged our lands but they have convinced us to lust after their women and culture.

>Raping
>Stealing
>Killing
You fuckers wrote the masterclass on violence. While other worked for you, you sat and philosophized. You're violent savages and your day is coming to an end. Most you are faggots, trannies, cuckolds, neets and / or sodomites.

This. The kind of white women I'd fuck look nothing like the stick thin broads the media promotes as beautiful.

Touché! Yes, I agree.

>you meant to say conspiracy theory which is the buzz word literally invented by the cia to discredit information.

You're right, the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by the CIA to discredit people who questioned the official story of JFK's assassination.

>it only works on small minded fools

I completely agree with you.

You're right, based potato!

When I take a shit, I turn around and look down in the bowl and it looks like a nigger.

You think I want to hug and kiss and make love to a human being who most closely resembles the log I left in the bowl this morning?

We invented toilets so we could flush unpleasant things out of our site, deep underground where they belong, where we can never see them or smell them again.

If I was a nigger, I would want to be with other niggers and never look at perfect white people, because that would just make me suicidal, to compare myself to them.

Turds should want to be around other turds.

As someone not attracted to anything less than Japanese Yellow™ (Crayola), I can testify that attractiveness does have a great deal to do with perceived purity and cleanliness.

Fair skin is the embodiment of this. Features (facial, muscular, imperfections as compliments), as well as variations of hair/eye color in contrast are more easily appreciated and intriguing.

And so goes the "opposites attract" meme, that isn't really a meme. Every chick wants to see a dude that's tanned. Even if it's just a light shade darker than paste, a tan is what is attractive to most females. It embodies (for them) masculinity, and the ability to provide/protect and grants them (subconsciously) safety/security.

Not all of them take it to the extreme, as in 11:59pm type dark, but since women don't have a sense of loyalty to tribe, they typically don't concern themselves with the concept of tradition (unless imposed) and societal gain from proliferation of genetic superiority (unless shunned by familial institution or law).

Their 1000s of generations of being sought out as mates by males of all ethnic backgrounds have made them complacent to any real progress we could have, should a more homogeneous civilization truly isolate itself in the pursuit of a 4th industrial revolution or better.

Long/Short:
>They are the most attractive because, reasons and shit
>They are the most uninspired of the lot due to their high level of desirability.

LOL Oh yes let's look to the white experts in this field.

Everything is a conspiracy to white people. Especially things they don't agree with.

Neoteny

Look it up

projecting this hard

Do you have any proofs?

>I'm right because I say so: The post
For a board who says they value intellectual discussion there sure is a lot of anecdotal quotes!

No matter the race: They will always go after the more lighter skinend variants of their own race.

That's prolly why Beyoncay and Rihania are so well loved by niggers, but not so much Estelle.

Every ethnicity has their share of beautiful women.
Except for most Africans and Melanesians.
OPs girls are average looking, especially the right one has a manface.

>what did he mean by this?

Damn straight

Nobody knows

>real women

And this is how you let everyone know you're a white roastie slag.

>coming here to promote your own ethnicity and gender

Why are women so fucking pathetic?

Besides, an a purely aesthetic level, top tier Asian women outrank everything else.

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

The fact that panfaced gooks don't rank at all doesn't mean they outrank anyone.

Absolutely. This is why we have best lands and niggers have deserts.

>dat webm

>t. 15 year old cousin fucking hillbilly

Once you leave the boondocks, you'll see just how small your little bubble is, bubba.

East Asians do nothing for me.

Kalash guns are some of the easiest guns to field strip. It's the result of their simpler design.

>why are white girls so much more attractive
>posts 2 hideous plain white girls
Why do stormfags have such low standards ? You retards would fall in love with a dog if it had blonde hair and blue eyes.

You sodomites don't kill anymore because your ancestor did all of it for you. You don't have to fight because someone else will do it for you today. Fuckin CuCks! What you gon do when a pack a of niggas come runing down ya block? What you gon do when sum ISIS niggas come Allaahu Akbaring and shit. How you gon fight the Narcos when they cutting off yo diicks for not paying for your meth? Ya'll r done ad you know it.

Yes.

the real question is, why are white """men""" so much more attractive?

>looking ahead
>piecing things together
>searching for common themes

More evidence that white people think differently and are prone to seeing systems that are not visible to the naked eye.

Because you're gay and attractive to women that look like you, masculine.

Just come out of the closet already, faggot.

The reality of the male vs female conundrum is that Men, being the polar end of the masculine spectrum (ideally) desire the most feminine creatures because it completes them, they being utterly without femininity in their persona.

Now, if you're attracted to masculine women (white women of today) then you're most likely GAY, because Asian women represent the strongest feminine nature available among all ethnic women.

It's only natural for the most masculine men to seek out the most feminine women.

Have you sought out help for your faggot mental illness yet?

Why would the (((media))) promote white beauty?

Yeah but Anglos can suck dicc like it's nuffin. On vay vac to the UK last summer I had sum bitch gag on me like crazy.

It's run by white men duh!

>It's perfectly normal to dress this way in public
Oh come on now that's one of the only things good about this era. Women are fucking dumb, yea?

op please I just faped

Because they wear more make up.Without make up they look like on your pic, like shit.

asian women are disgusting little clone-looking things.

are you attracted to down syndrome retards as well?

kill yourself you fucking weeb.

I lump asian and hispanic women in with white women as being capable of producing unmatched beauty. If a cute asian chick has not made your heart skip a beat then you're definitely, 100% gay.

I wonder what you keyboard warrior racists look like.

Haha i know right? Get a load of these goyim, thinking that people want kids that look like them. What are we, animals?

Sorry op I didn't read your post I just assumed it was their lack of... What are they lacking? Self awareness or something

Nice try kike, but we're keeping the white race alive by continuing to breed with white women. Take your shill-shekels and fuck off.

dem CAMELTOES

UNNNNNNGH