Brother's an autistic perv

>brother's an autistic perv
>sister's a psychopath
damn this girl can't catch a break

>op is a retarded faggot that can't stay in his cancerous general for his favourite piece of shit tv show
damn user cant catch a break

woah settle down there sperg

I saw you get saged.

>non is an autistic anti-fun cuck who just wants to shit on everything because he can

I really don't care

whose non?

The rape Sansa, it was beautiful

Can I get a quick webm

>half brother and king bent the knee in exchange for some dragon pussy

Stay in your general Reddit fag

Conflict breeds character, as the Ironborn say, "Hard places make hard Men, and hard Men rule the world."

Sansa is going to be the ultimate stone cold bitch if she survives the series.

She hasn't survived hardship. Not as much as the others anyway. That goes for dany as well. All these bitches did was get passed around and their virginity taken. Literally nothing the average woman today doesn't go through

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Her prince charming turned out to be a fucking monster
>Watched her father get beheaded for a crime he didn't commit
>Watched her family servants and guardsmen get slaughtered
>Nearly raped on several occasions
>Held hostage and forced to censor everything she says
>Married to someone that is physically hideous and also a member of the family that killed her family
>It happens a second time, this time ending in actual rape
>Her entire family is (as far as she knows) killed in a war
>Helps murder her own aunt in cold blood
Sansa has undergone a whole lot of physical trauma, but she has undergone a severe amount of mental trauma. If she can bear it, she will be a fucking ice-cold killer in the future.

*has not undergone a whole lot of physical trauma

>catch a break
she's spent her whole life knitting, whining to her parents, abused/raped, and just now walking around winterfell telling people to work hard
she's a natural leader

She watches that happen while others lived it. She doesn't know hardship like them.

Sansa is an idiot who always makes the wrong choice. She betrayed her house and her father. I hate her character more than any other on the show and in the books.

shes got the type of body where her ass would make your penis look small but you still be hitting it decently while she lays on her stomach with her ass sticking out and pushes against you from time to time. then after you blow your load from a minute later you get up and feed her an icecream sandwich and watch netflix before getting hard again and then fucking her missionary to watch her tits move up and down and get a good whiff of her pussy and hear her moans. a lazy sunday fuck.

>>Watched her family servants and guardsmen get slaughtered
>>Nearly raped on several occasions
>>Married to someone that is physically hideous and also a member of the family that killed her family
>>Helps murder her own aunt in cold blood
These are all bullshit. She didn't see the servants get slaughtered, she saw their heads (granted, that is bad and I'm not saying it isn't). And she was only "nearly raped" once. Whining about Tyrion is completely unfair because he repeatedly defended her and treated her well, you can't whine that the person caring for you is ugly. She also didn't help murder her aunt, she was just there when it happened (again, that's bad and I acknowledge that).

>>It happens a second time, this time ending in actual rape
Yes but I wouldn't say Ramsay was ugly.

Ramsay wasn't physically hideous in the show though. If you mean Tyrion then he never touched her, so it really isn't a big deal.

dragon pusy is the best, i would bend the knee to bend her over too

Whatever, all i'm trying to point is; Sansa has seen some shit.

Maybe not as much as other characters or whatever, but she has seen some serious shit. Particularly for a teenage girl raised in Lord's castle afforded ever comfort and indulgence prior to the events of the story.

I hope arya beheads her

Fair enough but you also can't deny that the other Stark children were raised similarly and saw things just as bad if not worse plus they had to contend with physical abuse, hunger, cold, etc. Arya and Bran had it far worse.

This, and then I hope she is beheaded for murder to kill two shitty characters in one swoop.

God, every time I see her she's acting like some dumb slut and it's so fucking hot.

>Fair enough but you also can't deny that the other Stark children were raised similarly and saw things just as bad if not worse plus they had to contend with physical abuse, hunger, cold, etc. Arya and Bran had it far worse.

100% this.

do u think Bret watch here touch here pusy??? how to get this powr i going northe

failing a coup is still a crime

>Bran had it far worse
>lugged around and helped by everyone he meets
wow what a hard life

>t. Arya

>Her prince charming turned out to be a fucking monster

She still supported him and actually told his mother on what her own father was planning, all in the hopes of marrying him, even when she knew he was lying. Hell, she supported his story over her own sister's. She's a fucking cunt.

She told on her own father to Cersei. Without that, Cersei would have been less prepared. She did this.

>Watched her family servants and guardsmen get slaughtered

Also on her.

>Nearly raped on several occasions

The life of every woman in Westeros, abloo bloo.

>Held hostage and forced to censor everything she says

She literally did it to herself.

>Married to someone that is physically hideous and also a member of the family that killed her family

All on her again, because if she hadn't betrayed her own sister and father, this wouldn't have happened.

>It happens a second time, this time ending in actual rape

She chose to marry him. In fact, she actually was asked if she wanted to do it and she said 'yes'. She knew what a psychopath Ramsey Snow was at that point.

>having a giant bodyguard that looks out for you so you can get to your family, then going to train to be an assassin
vs.
>getting constantly beaten, humiliated, raped, and threatened by 2 psychopaths with seemingly no escape
At least Bran was starving and in the cold, Arya had it nice. But Sansa had it worse than both.

>You can't be traumatized by something that happened due to your own poor decision making
I think you missed the point of my posts

Probably, I hate Sansa too much to think coherently and just want to cut off her head and shit down her neck. It doesn't help Sophie Turner is extremely unlikeable as well.

God the leaked episode was dumb. Both sansa and arya being irrational bitches and jon having a death wish, even after he already died once. And why did we never see the third dragon fly back with the others?

i feel this user. i hope shes very slowly cooked to death by zombie viserion.

>have no real talents besides knitting
>cant fight for shit
>cant even beg for mercy worth a damn
>entire family gets abducted, MIA, or killed
>manages to survive despite being completely useless
>is miraculously saved by intervening events over and over again
>thinks she strong bc she survived rape
>wants to be queen of the north bc she's seen things and stuff

this cunt just wont die, will she? i bet this lil girl could rekt sansa if she had to.

Isn't it though?! She knows everyone would be appalled by her wanting Littlefinger on the thrown, so she's like fuck you nerds!

Regarding her character though, she hasn't seen real hardship. So her husband forced himself on her every night. Sure, sucks at first. But I'm are she got sexual pleasure from it eventually.