JUSTICE LEAGUE Spoilers (Post-Reshoots)

Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes. He attempts to harvest Earth in pre-historic times, but is defeated due to an unexpected alliance between the amazons, the atlanteans and Green Lantern Abin Sur to defend the humans. The Mother Boxes are left behind and split among the three kingdoms.

On present day, Bruce Wayne arrives on Amnesty Bay to recruit Aquaman to his team, but Aquaman refuses. In London, Wonder Woman foils a hostage crisis, then receives a message from Hyppolita asking for help. She arrives on Themyscira just as Steppenwolf returns to Earth and reclaims the Amazons' Mother Box. Alfred has been monitoring alien activity on Earth and learned that several scientists have been kidnapped by Parademons.

Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis and steals their Mother Box. Aquaman attempts to stop him, but fails. Wonder Woman then returns to Gotham to ask Batman for help. Batman recruits the Flash, while Wonder Woman approaches Cyborg, who refuses. While Cyborg is away, his father Silas Stone is captured by the Parademons and the humans' Mother Box is also stolen. Cyborg joins the team as they meet Commissioner James Gordon, who has found the Parademons' nest in an abandoned tunnel between Metropolis and Gotham.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8EydFeuPK8
youtube.com/watch?v=zLTEIaOO8Yo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares about justice league

The team goes there, but are ambushed by Steppenwolf and nearly killed before Aquaman saves them. They rescue the scientists and learn from Silas that Steppenwolf has stolen Superman's body in order to harvest the Codex and enhance the Parademons with Superman's powers. Steppenwolf and the Parademons attack the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis, but the team intervenes. Superman returns and repels Steppenwolf, but is overwhelmed and flees. Wonder Woman learns that the Harvester is buried in an abandoned town in Venezuela and the team heads there to stop him. Steppenwolf activates the machine and begins draining the Earth, causing widespread destruction. Superman briefly reunites with Lois Lane and Martha Kent in Smallville before leaving to save Metropolis and then join the battle in Chernobyl.

Superman and Aquaman defeat Steppenwolf, who is killed by Wonder Woman, while Batman disables the Harvester, Flash rounds up the Parademons and Cyborg reverses the portal created by Mother Boxes, sending them away. The team are celebrated as heroes for saving the world and form the Justice League. Superman reunites with Lois, Batman returns to Metropolis, Flash asks Iris West out on a date, Wonder Woman and Aquaman return the Mother Boxes to their rightful places, Cyborg makes amends with Silas, and the world is at peace.

>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes.

Oh, another blue sky beam is coming
yay

It feels watered down. Did flash use his speed force to travel back in time? Was Bruce's nightmare addressed?

Wonder killer again
Satanist and assassin
after killer thousands of german soldiers, she killed again, again and again

Seems pretty legit, standard capeshit

>abandoned Venezuelan town

It's also going to be like this now since people got butthurt over Man of Steel

I honestly don't get why people got so angry about an attack taking place in a city

>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources
So...DC's response to Galactus?

Sounds pretty standard maybe it's better this way, keeps thing simple it might even be enjoyable.

Lol implying the millennial writer stole this from a 50 year old comic and not that dumb independence day sequel

>mentions Superman reuniting with Lois and his mom but doesn't mention visiting Alfred as seen in the recent trailer
>Cyborg doesn't send Steppenwolf back through his own boom tube as mentioned in previous "spoilers"
Pretty sure re shoots wouldn't change a detail like that. Calling it fake for now

Um, they've had this concept since MoS r*ddit sweetie
And Terrio isn't a millenial

>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal

stopped right there. literally could not read another word.

Exactly what I was thinking, and not only that but they've already done something very similar in this universe with MoS
>Zod wants to use planet for reasons
>Now this cunt wants to use this planet for reasons

Fuck this.

DESU it's probably fake but shitloads of films major "set pieces" in film trailers these days are being removed with reshoots

Rogue One is probably the best example with the AtAt run being completely removed

>villain wants to harvest planet
>cgi infested final battle with lots of destruction

where have I seen this movie before?

the leaks have never once been right but people still hunger for these

why?

This is literally a kino way of world-building and connecting Superman's history to Steppenwolf.
Some of you are just really whiney

Batman to wonder woman: Tell me. Do you bleed?...You will,every month

>using an overused trope—one they've already used in this very universe—is somehow "kino"
lmao well let's just agree to disagree there my man.

in the post credit scene, bruce wayne is talking to a mysterious person in the shadows. out steps sam jackson reprising his role a nick fury. bruce wayne says "so it begins huh" and fury replies "hope you dont mind but i brought friends". a lighted cigar appears and its dafnee keen as X-24 and says some jibberish shit in spanish

>batman returns to metropolis
he's not even from there you fuckwit

To be fair I remember reading the whole BVS Martha thing in one of those leak threads like almost a month before premiere. I specifically remembered because I thought that was dumb.

The Big Changes.

Lex Luthor has been entirely cut.

Henry Allen has been entirely cut.

Deathstroke has been entirely cut.

Darkseid has been entirely cut.

The Knightmare is not addressed.

Wonder Woman is present when Steppenwolf steals the Amazons' Mother Box from Themyscira and vows revenge. This was included to set up Steppenwolf's new death scene.

Additional scene of Alfred picking up Batman in Amnesty Bay after Aquaman rejects him.

Additional scene of Flash and Cyborg discussing their backgrounds on their way to the Parademons' nest and developing a bond.

Minor dialogue additions throughout.

The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots, restructuring the third act which was originally just an alien invasion.

Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.

Additional scene of Superman meeting Alfred before heading to Venezuela.

Additional scene of Superman saving Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.

Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

Additional scene of Cyborg and Silas watching Cyborg's old college football games together.

Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him./spoiler]

>Going to fight Steppenwolf in Venezuela
>Superman goes to battle in Chernobyl

The trailer looks like something take place in Pripyat, but the whole Venezuela location is only mentioned in this 'spoilers' report because of the Funko that mentioned Venezuela in the last few days.

can't wait to hear aquaman say, 'YEAH!, Dress like a bat, I can dig it, WOO HOO, ARGGGG!' and all the various chadlike grunts and phrases to lighten up this movie.

A fictional city with fictional people dying

thought the flash was going to be some bi
doesn't him asking iris west going to make the lgbt community rage

This actually sounds convincingly real lol

>Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth
Makes you wonder why he didn't get executed first time he failed

Everybody gets one.

Cyborg being the cheerleader is corny but I like it. And fuck snyder

This sounds like a jumbled mess in all honesty, but maybe it reads better on screen.

>Lex Luthor has been entirely cut
>we will never see his redemption arc and save Superman using kryptonian knowledge from the ship
>Henry Allen has been entirely cut
>even though this was pretty much the driving force for Barry to join Bruce
>The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots
>mfw

I do. Faggot

I have 2 impressions from reading this:
1) the movie will be bog standard capeshit, with pieces that feel cobbled up together.
2) ...but the previous version sounds like it was a complete and absolute, unsalvageable CLUSTERFUCK.

It sounds like they somehow snatched (quasi-)mediocrity out of the jaws of utter terribleness.

>Lex Luthor
>redemption arc
You are a literal child.

Other than that, yes, this will be a generic garbage flick. Capekino is dead.

>Previous version
>Clusterfuck

Brainlet please. Whedon is incapable of creating anything of worth. It is impossible that he could improve anything.

>Additional scene of Superman saving >Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.
Wait what? Superman actually acting like Superman? That Joss Whedon guy is just crazy

>Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.
goodness me dcucks

I'm thinking there's an executive or a VP at production computer who has a proper hard-on for these blue sky beams. Like how in the 60's everyone fought gaint monsters.

question? why the fuck is steppenwolf trying to get the codex from superman's body.
how does he even know about it?
if anything the US military would have superman's body for testing.
the flying fuck?

also, reducing cyborg's role to that of a cheerleader. maximum KEK.

>Wait what? Superman actually acting like Superman?
Nice meme fellow Redditor!
youtube.com/watch?v=z8EydFeuPK8

So Avengers.

t. marlet

Actually I kinda of like the idea of Steppenwolf being out to strengthen Darksiders armies. It's better than it just being 20000 years late for a revenge attack

>The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots, restructuring the third act which was originally just an alien invasion.

Because what the fuck else will Batman do? He's literally Cpt. America. Can't fucking do shit.

I was talking about BvS mostly

can't wait till someone does a side by side comparison of jl and avengers (plot points/scenes/fights/etc.)

are there spoilers from snyder's cut

I'm betting this is a repeat of Superman II.
In which most of the movie was filmed and then another director came in and shot new footage and in essence created a different film.

so when the dvd comes out, we'll be getting :
jl : snyder cut
jl : whedon cut (theatrical release)

This is just the story from that animated Justice League movie, fuck you.

Ok, this movie is officially D R O P P E D. No plans to see it now. FUCK Joe Sweden and everyone at Warner Bros.

But him saving people is seen throughout the entire film, even outside the ultimate kino edition. Oh and he also saves the entire Earth, again, including the same person who threw Lois off of a fucking building. Even after his heroism, people still shit on him on the only planet that adopted him. He had a legitimate reason to be depressed in the film. This meme needs to die already.

Literally how the fuck does Superman even KNOW who Alfred is?

So it's literally Avengers again? Fuck me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLTEIaOO8Yo
I'd say the name of billionaire Bruce Wayne's butler is common knowledge in that world

Bumping because fake dceu leaks are the best threads on Sup Forums

Love the speculation and fanfic

*saves dceu*

You remember how BvS actually had a complex, character driven story that wasn't just "Aliens attack and super heroes fight them"?

Too boring for the Marvel audience

Well they kind of fucked that up when they thought Doomsday was a good idea.

Okay.
Who's Donald Trump's #1 butler?
He's rich, was famous before and is now president. No googling.

Terrio's really impressed me so far. Very clever writer.

>reassuring the people that everything will be fine.
it's over
the dream is dead

bury it.

Melania

>No googling
That was kind of my fucking point. Any citizen in Gotham could easily have access to knowledge like Bruce Wayne's butler.

Fucking Darkseid is supposed to be the Thanos of DC (or Thanos is the Darkseid of Marvel), not fucking Galactus.

fpbp. everyone is exited for infinity war

>another giant world ending machine shooting a big blue laser up into the sky
Anyone else really getting tired of this shit by now?
Its been used so much that its almost become its own sub genre.

>literal who villain
>blue sky beam

DC is finally achieving the status of Marvelkino, lads

>attack the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis
The what?

Sounds good. A shame there isn't more Superman, but just the idea of him heroically turning up to save the day after coming back from death inspires manly-tears gathering. So I imagine I'm going to like it fine.

>abandoned town in Venezuela
>Chernobyl.

So this is going to be the same shit as the Doomsday fight in BvS, where they're in a big empty video game city.

I guess that explains how they are going to stop Darkseid basically being Stepenwolf 2.0 or Thanos as far as the cinemagoers are concerned.

Supergirl is going to have been brainwashed, like in B/S Apocolypse. That could be really fucking good if they have cast her right.

You laughed weeks ago when I told you it looks like Chernobyl.

He heard Bruce talking to Alfred twice in BvS.

It's okay, Ezra Miller is female, so Barbara "Barry" Allen and Iris West are a lesbian couple.

What fucking supergirl moron. She ain't in the movie

>Lex Luthor has been entirely cut.
>Henry Allen has been entirely cut.
>Deathstroke has been entirely cut.
>Darkseid has been entirely cut.
>The Knightmare is not addressed.

Ffs

She arrived on Earth in the scoutship 20,000 yeats ago. We don't yet know what happened to her.

worse than the fake scripts with bvs about batman and Wonder Woman saving flash and aquaman from lex Corp

>complex
>character driven
>WAH WAH SUPERMAN SAVED THE PLANET BUT HOW CAN WE TRUST HIM?
>Oh wait his mother's name is Martha so it's ok I guess.
>Oh there are other superheros around who are almost as powerful as him. I trust them even though they didn't do jackshit when Zod ttried to destroy the planet.
Are you joking?

Death stroke was never in it, Ben confirmed that it was just test footage

>Superman, like pretty much every other person ever, is focusing on the things he fears, seeing only the extremes - the people who worship him and the people who hate and fear him, and in his guilt, is missing that most people do see him for what he is - an inspiration.

>Batman, already traumatized by his own twenty-year campaign with all its losses and betrayals, is pushed over the edge by the Battle of Metropolis and embarks on a vendetta ahainst a man that he knows in his heart isn't really his enemy.

>Luthor, the man with all the secrets, seeks to turn the public against Superman through a series of orchestrated tragedies, while becoming increasingly unhinged by the biggest infodump in the history of mankind.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'd call it. As for your other points, neither Cyborg nor the Flash existed during the invasion, and by the time there was even something for Diana, Bruce, or Arthur to react to, it was already over.

>Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.
Thank fuck.

Some sound good, but Luthor and Allen being cut sucks. Hopefully bullshit

BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIING

Metropolis is right across a bridge from Gotham and the Wayne enterprise building was there.

Capekino if off the menu.

the Justice Ivy Leavue

You're dumb

Yeah, and everything about Bruce lrabes one with the impression that he'd never operated at anything but street level, and he had about twenty minutes advance warning before the shit hit the fan.

I get real tired of having to defend logic.

>Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

this I gotta see

>Bruce there's no time! You don't understand!
>I UNDERSTAND
yes indeed so fucking clever

Literally everything Lex says is absolute gold.

Who are you talking to, shcizo fuck.

you're not going to see this movie because some fuckwit on the internet supposedly gave you the entire actual plot to the movie 4 months before it's supposed to be released?

But hey, I'm sure Thor: Ragnarok will have enough funny quips and jokes very few minutes to keep that short attention span of yours functioning.