>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ScpI97dEBUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9FuCLKQd_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA
politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
Participate /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread if your country is under the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement
Click here

Awoo.

Why are there so many concern trolls now when Trump doubled down on his immigration stance?

THE WALL WILL BE BUILT.
THE LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED.

Please read and inform others:
8 US CODE 1227 - Deportable aliens

(a)(1)(B) is the most important.

i kinda wanna fuck that state

because he IS softening on immigration

Friendly reminder shills will be shilling very, very hard today as part of an organized raid.

Shills.

Amnesty pushing RINO

How many bongs until the dreaded Hillary speech?

the most remarkable thing about hillary's 'alt-right' speech will be that she's attacking a candidate's supporters rather than the candidate. the media has already tried shaming trump supporters by spamming that they're 'uneducated' and it backfired.

it's really strange that hillary is attacking the 'alt-right' too, because it really isnt a thing. it's just a catchall label the media has used to describe fervent trump supporters online. /tg/ is as much Sup Forums as /r/the_donald is Sup Forums. that is, you cant just lump it all together and give it a political label.

what hillary is about to do is pretty fucked up. she's basically using this 'alt-right' label and define it herself and use her own definition of the label to attack trump. i guess it happens all the time to people and groups in politics but i guess i've got a front-row seat to this one.

>tfw I have nu male glasses

Am I a cuck? Pls no ;-;

Donald Trump EPIC FLIP FLOP on Immigration, Now Pro-Amnesty
>Donald Trump EPIC FLIP FLOP on Immigration, Now Pro-Amnesty

Hey, shills, are you sure she's healthy enough to give this speech today?

Some of you guys are alt-right, don't come to Sup Forums later on today.

When is the the alt-right speech anyways, and will she name drop Kek?

ATTENTION!!

We are arming ourselves for the coming war. All true Sup Forumsacks are changing their name to Donald and using the trip #cantstrumpthetrump

(I know its misspelled, OP was a retard but we're going with it)

This way we can more easily tell the difference between ourselves and newfriends sent by Hillary

m-me too

Seriously how can anyone here support Drumpf after he just completely changed his campaign? He played you rubes like a rubix cube. He tells you he is going to deport the illegal Mexicans and in reality he is giving them amnesty. Drumpf has shown himself to be a liar and has played all of you.

what are you talking about?
she looks fine to me

>Not wanting to fuck Texas
Gay

AMNESTY
M
N
E
S
T
Y

>anything is possible edition
Trump should adopt some Bernout math if he really wants to win.

Those are respectable except for the side-bits

Just get plain black

Being retarded should be a bannable offense

>Seriously how can anyone here support Drumpf after he just completely changed his campaign?

Don't underestimate the power of stupid people organized in one place. Your average Trumpfag is a high school drop out.

Trump & Farage both have facial expressions that make them look like pepe. Coincidence? I think not.

I believe they're both shards of kek. Not him, but part of him here in our timeline.

Is Ann Coulter a concern troll?

Because she thinks it's a huge mistake that's been pushed on him by consultants (possibly Kellyanne Conway).

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9FuCLKQd_M

She still supports him, just like everyone here that isn't a shill does, but she thinks, and I think, and many more of us think, that APPEARING to soften - which he factually has done by using language exactly like Jeb and the other sad sacks he beat about "oh it's hard to deport people who've been here a long time", and "the good ones", he's not doing himself any favours. People who think he's a racist bigot are not going to change their minds, because they're acting on emotions, not facts, and his base will be demoralized, because it LOOKS (no matter what the truth of his positions are) like he has "softened", because he just fucking told us he did.

It doesn't help that there are fucking shills crowing about amnesty all over the board. You can disagree with this shit and still support Trump, but you have a right to be disappointed, and a right to think that this is a mistake pushed by the kind of idiots who lose campaigns.

finally a fucking time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

"This page was last modified on 25 August 2016, at 07:13."

EDIT IT TO FIX (((THEM))) DOING WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO DO. REMOVE TIES TO TRUMP AS HIS CAMPAIGN HASN'T DISCUSSED IT WHATSOEVER.

Nothing to see here goy

Do you think at the point that Farage and Trump both touched when they shaked hands caused a disruption in the time-meme continuum?

Surely something as great as that is enough to move us over to a different timeline

is the nazi frog in the background part of the press release or did you edit that on there

What's up, guys?

Are our resident supporters still ditching the campaign but for some reason posting the same shit in every thread for hours at a stretch?

Bumping for shill awareness.

I think they are pushing the amnesty meme because they want amnesty themselves post-Trump victory, as the shills will be the first that end up in prison over the libel law changes, followed closely by the media.
I can understand why they would be scared about that.
But there will be no amnesty for them.

hillary speech in 3 hours?

Than you would be banned for supporting Drumpf and his amnesty and than defending him later after he admitted lying to you.

>The alt-right has been said to be a largely online movement with internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as Sup Forums

When was this put up?

Everyone knows political researchers use wikipedia for 90% of their work, if this has been up for the last month then Shillary might just mention us

>Being retarded should be a bannable offense

AMNESTY
M
N
E
S
T
Y

Trump's stance on undocumented citizens is a disgusting and hateful right wing propaganda talking point turned to policy. Probably has to do with his KKK ties or something. I don't really know. But irregardlessly of the origin of his insane, hateful position against all Mexicans(even the legal ones!!) and surprisingly subtle bias against African Americans, who he calls unemployed criminals and just recently said there's no successful ones, drumpf is slowly, but surely softening up his oppressive hate speech. Yes, no longer is he the frothing-at-the-mouth would-be tyrant who doesn't care about human rights, now reality is hitting his peanut-sized rotten mush of a brain. drumpf may even enact amnesty as a measure to alleviate his dictator-like reign of terror and not be seen as the worst leader in modern history. Yep, if there's one thing sturmpf loves more than trampling over minority rights, it's himself. Thus the egotistic megalomaniac is probably going to flip flop on every position in his platform, just so you know. Did you know there's even a picture of him wearing flip flops? Sad! He's not someone with a proven conservative track record like Ted Cruz, who could be TrusTed, so I implore you to dump drump and vote for a Real Conservative™ like Gary Johnson.

>What's up, guys?

AMNESTY
M
N
E
S
T
Y

I'm a one issue voter.

I just want to know, after I download and print her, will this 2D loli mage will convert successfully in appearance onto a 3D platform?

There's a few retards talking in here already. Maybe we should make it a little more comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA

>not showing a catheter coming out from underneath her bedsheet

Really missed a goal there, ben

Test

She's going to mention us, that much is certain. The issue right now is what shows up when every fucker goes onto google and types in "alt-right".

He literally isn't though. From the beginning he said there would be a wall and that the illegals would be able to come back if they were qualified. Now on TOP of that he added that they would have to now pay back-taxes. Also he's never said there would be a deportation force. The only reason you idiots are concern-trolling is because he's not as severe as WE want him to be.

Bump my shit up pls:

No. You will be alone forever.

Hey guys I'm undocumented but I heard Trump supports me being here and won't build a wall. I'm now #Trumpmissle now

>AMNESTY

Nothing like this

Seek mental help

It doesn't help that immigration was literally the only issue that many of us cared about.

Everything hinges on this issue. The future of all of North America, maybe even the world.

it's called the art of the deal you mega faggot

he's asking for crazy shit at the beginning

and when he asks for what he actually wants, which is modest in comparison, people will give it to him willingly

he's been lowballing everyone for a year now he's ready to make a deal
i saw this shit coming a mile away and talked about it on pol

he isn't flip flopping he always planned to tone down his immigration stance

i think he will still build the wall, kick out violent illegals, and fix the trade deficit with mexico

We're all concerned. That's no reason to flood the board with objectively useless b8.

>He literally isn't though.

AMNESTY

Didn't you watch her easily open that pickle jar? Educate yourself! New scientific studies show that ease of pickle jar opening is directly correlated with perfect health.
Uneducated drumpf supporters are the worst... I can't even.

>AMNESTY
No matter how many times you say this it still is not true

>he's never said there would be a deportation force

Except that's exactly what he said on Morning Joe, in those exact words. Now we all know that referred to ICE, not SS 2.0, but he did say it.

excellent

I'm a nice guy so I'll give you (You)s

His Immigration policy remains the same as it was during the primaries.

The only difference? He's now putting it in a much more presidential manner, prompting the media to say he's softening simply due to the change in tone he himself has adopted, where he doesn't call everyone a rapist drug dealer terrorist and instead acknowledges them just as Ilegals.

You're welcome to leave a thread if the themes in it are not of your liking, no need to stay where you're not wanted.

Done mate.

Kek be with u

Trump wont win. I have accepted this as fact. I hate the idea of Hillary Clinton as President, and I think Trump might be a plant. But him being a plant worked. He shamed Jeb! and Rubio into defeat, and neutralized the only Republican who would wipe the floor with Hillary (Kasich).

Trump might be a plant, but it was Republican Primary voters who put him where he is.

Howdy, fellow Nazis and alt-righters! AMNESTY, amirite?

>want to fug a pawg with the force of a thousand suns

Brehs

>The alt-right has no official ideology, but various sources have said it to be associated with white nationalism, white supremacism, antisemitism, right-wing populism, nativism, and the neoreactionary movement

It's a good thing leftists have thoroughly discredited all of those terms already then

"White supremacy" is one of those things that doesn't mean anything any more

>Trump wont win.

never heard this before...

excellent

Look up what Drumpf said. He basically supports amnesty now. You were spun like a dreidel.

>they would have to come back

now they won't even have to leave!

>Africans are the most diverse
>human biodiversity is a myth

I hate the shills as much as anyone, which is why I almost didn't post, but I'm not going to be silenced by the other shills - or retards - who are saying "hurr, nothing wrong with hardworking illegals staying in the country, gtfo stormweenie" I didn't spend 8 years of my life on this shithole to see liberals come in and push their bullshit on us in the name of Trump.

"Alt-right" is a label applied to us so they can attack us, everyone knows this.

>Drumpf
>Drumpf
>Drumpf

You making fun of his heritage?
You racist!

>no pickle jar as IV

Swing and a miss.

It's now the 'gang of 9'. How could you guys keep supporting him?

politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382

I support amnesty now

THREADLY REMINDER
DEMS HAVE A MAJOR TURNOUT PROBLEM
THEY ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS AND DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO DEMORALIZE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Yeah, it really sucks. I personally believe it's sabotage by Conway.

when was the last time he mentioned the wall?

#9 in line for my first rally, so pumped bros

good for you

nobody cares about racism here you libcuck.
we just want to deport all illegals.

your new york values candidate apparently doesn't

you are right i am now #mentallyhILL

1 week ago.

Trump is a fucking faggot liar. He ran from day one on anti-immigration. He called those spics rapists and murders, bringing drugs and crime. We hates niggers, and jews, and spics, and asians. Trump has now sold the white race out. He's a race traitor and anyone who supports him should be hanged on the day of the rope. Call me CTR, but your a fucking kike if you do.

Why would the alt right hate slavs? They're the last refuge of the white man.

Hillary will blame all her political opposition on a vast, alt-right-wing conspiracy that is masterminded by a doomsday cult that worships a smug frog and coordinate their tactics through a japanese children's cartoons AOL chatroom.

Yesterday.

Too many fucking shills on here...

And now they're using antisemitism to appeal to us - 86531824, there is nothing too low for these shills.

MAGA IN THE MORN

>nobody cares about racism here you libcuck.

Spot the /r/the donald redditor.

>Virginia - 109%

PLEASE

My god is this day going to be awful in regards to shills.

Hillary is speaking about frogs in I don't know how many hours and they're doubling down in their efforts to shill the shit out of her everywhere.

It's clear the Clinton campaign is desperate and will to any length to try and get any votes they can. The media, the shills, this abhorrent and ridiculous speech all show the same, Hillary knows she's going to lose and so many people from the establishment are afraid of the idea that someone who will actually prosecute them could get into power.

To the non idiots, be happy for this shows how weak the left is.