Movie about rise of hitler and how he came to be counter-semitic

>movie about rise of hitler and how he came to be counter-semitic
>doesn't show how in 1917 Britain made the Balfour declaration promising to give Palestine to the Jews, and in exchange Jews organised strikes and crashed the German economy causing the country to collapse while the army was out fighting on the front

Was this movie somewhat slightly biased?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgqkqX8KUec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based jews

Thegreatesteststorynevertold.tv is the only accurate representation of Nazi Germany

Jews were literally made to deceive and do bullshit "work" like actor/producer/banker/lawyer

I'm just surprised by how childish people can be. Like this guy just became "evil" one day and somehow managed to get the entire country running like clockwork at his beck and call because he was just such a bad evil rude dude.

It's should be painfully obvious to anyone who isn't retarded that there's a lot more to it.

>making shit up again
Why do you even keep trying?

youtube.com/watch?v=HgqkqX8KUec

>when you so dumb that the mere suggestion of independent though intimidates you and you have to drop a meme

>Nazi Germany ran like clockwork
Kek, is this what Sup Forumsfaggots actually believe? Hitler built the illusion of success to hide Germany's abysmal debt and economic problems.

Yes, Sup Forums just intimidates me with their half truths or made up pseudo-facts about their dindu version of Hitler...

>/poltv/ in a nutshell.

israel was a british invention. the jews have been destroying palestine and its people since. what they've done to the palestinians is equally bad to what hitler did to them. no sympathy to zionists.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, kid.

It's not a lie tough.

>PALESTINE A DINDU! JUST IGNORE THE WAR CRIMES AND CHILD KILLING! I NEED TO AUTISTICALLY HATE MY BOOGEYMAN SO I IGNORE PALESTINIAN CRIMES!

It's far more complex then "JOOOS BAD", but who cares, you are going to hopefully get banned soon anyway.

Can one of you explain to me the appeal of LARPing as a nazi on the internet?

Yeah, just like how the USA and UK were financially successful during the war and weren't on the brink of an economic collapse.

You stupid fucking faggot.

>WAHHHH HITLER WAS A BIG BAD DOODY HEAD MUH POL WAHHHHH *shits diaper*
You'll get more out of life with the following 2 options:
1. Ignore things you don't know shit about, and invest time into other things you like
2. Learn more about the subject and ponder its complexity

palestine's attacks to the zionist false state of israel are only a reaction to their crimes. they are literally only fighting back.

>but who cares, you are going to hopefully get banned soon anyway.
nigga what? did you seriously just admit to reporting this motherfucker because MUH JUICE? pls tell me you're fucking baiting here son

absolute kino

kek that filename
not z dubs confirm

I forgot that denouncing war crimes was a hate crime, I'm sorry and keep going with your moral high ground.

>WW2 literally made US a superpower economy
>meanwhile, Nazis had to make believe their country was economically fine despite being close to near collapse
Yes, I'm the dumb one.

>television and film

>israel was a british invention
The eternal anglo

>imaginary arguments with myself represent how I should feel about all Jews
Has the DSM classified what type of mental illness screeching about da joos is?

Oh the jews did strikes? Well I guess slaughtering them is alright then.

>far more complex
>muh prophecy muh divine destiny

zionists are insane murderers.

What a fantastic thread I've walked into

>t-t-they did it first! That makes war crimes okay! Stormfront told me so.

Yes, geopolitics is usually more complex than captioned image macros you saw once.

why do you defend israel's war crimes against the palestinian people?

>he actually took the time to report that shit instead of pic related
lmao