What movie have you watched more times than you can count?

What movie have you watched more times than you can count?

There are many simple things in the world. Shovels. They are all different. Gardening shovel, unloading shovel, children's shovel. But there is also a different shovel. We use it when we come to the position. In short time, it helps us dig a trench which saves us from bullets. If a tank will pass over the trench, there is a high probability that it will not cause any harm to the soldier. We dig in the ground. Deeper. And then connect the trenches with our friends to the left. In just a few hours, trenches are all connected. When we do not have an axe, we can use a shovel to cut a loaf of bread. A soldier uses a shovel as a paddle, crossing the wide river under enemy fire. If we run out of ammunition...we will use the shovel again. And then we'll move on. And when we get the order to stop..we will take a shovel again, and build around us an impregnable fortress. This fortress is defended by the army of Ukrainia, our army.

Either this or Return of the Jedi (for some reason)

The Phantom Menace, not joking.

Shrek 2

childhood obsession

also return of the jedi like

Batman Returns

The Burbs
Mars Attacks
Pulp Fiction

None, but I can count to a REALLY high number so it's not a fair contest

Ghostbusters
Willy Wonka
The OT
Jaws

Same with Jedi. That third act

The Graduate
Apocalypse Now
La Dolce Vita
L.A. Confidential
Triplets of Belleville

The Goonies.

There was also a period where I watched 8 Crazy Nights every single day for what felt like a month. That movie is comfy af.

Fellowship of the Ring

extended of course

I can pretty much quote the entire movie once it gets going.

I don't rewatch movies anymore. I have a hardrive full of hundreds of movies I haven't seen so always watch something new. I miss the days before the internet when i'd just watch the same dvd over and over because it's all I had.

this. my imdb watchlist is at +500. I can't rewatch movies at this point.

>be me
>Get dropped off at my grandparents for the summer
>Middle of nowhere michigan
>No cable
>Old school antenna on the roof you had to point in the right direction to pick up 4 channels on a good day
>Have the same 4 VHS tapes for my entire childhood

The Big Lebowski .
the movie is comfy AF

Star Wars

Because ROTJ is the best one when you are a kid. Only as you grow up you see the flaws and pick Empire over it.

I'm not autistic enough to have kept up with my imdb watchlist.

it's the easiest way to keep up with movies I need to watch

I'd love to go back and rate or rerate what I've watched. I'm sure it'd be an ordeal though.

The Emperors New Groove, when it came out it was the only VHS I had and I had no channels so I played it over and over again

watch SALO

independence day. i was 9 when it came out, and holy shit those aerial battles. also raiders and fellowship because they're cozy as fuck no matter what age you are.

The Dark Knight
Spaceballs
The Incredibles
Cars 1

re-rating is a pain in the ass, but rating/cataloging everything you've watched is really fun and almost addicting at first even though there'll likely be some movies you'll forget to rate.

This is unironically kino

The Shining possibly over 50 times

Unironically love this Capekino, one of my fav comic book movies of all time. And before you call me an mcu cuck I loved MoS and the Nolan trilogy.

This thread is about movies you've seen the most, not capeshit from a few years ago and if that's the only movie you ever watch you need to kill yourself.

I'm just going to call you a pleb.

I watched this move probably more than 30 times when I was kid, it was basically the only movie I watched for 2 years

Roadhouse

It was fine, but it definitely didn't live up to the hype.

Hershlag was the only reason to rewatch

Patrician.

The Road to El Dorado
Shrek
Chicken Run
Seven Samurai
Fantastic Planet

Wasted years...

For me it gets better on rewatches, i love analyzing the ideological differences between cap and tony that led to the civil war, and it all just makes so much sense canonically from what we know from the characters from previous movies. Really love this movie, an have watched it several times.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Spiderman 1&2
No Country for Old Men

That's it.

i love you

jurassic park is pure dogshit. You're retarded

>t. featherfag

The Dark Knight Rises plane scene only.

pleb

Gangs of New York

Apocalypto

Drive.
I even tried the autistic Ryan Gosling impersonation. It worked to some extent, girls were attracted to me but quickly forgot about me when they realized they couldn't really have a conversation with me.

DDL got pneumonia from shooting that scene.

this in all honesty