Are you ready for Marvelkino in 3 hours?

Are you ready for Marvelkino in 3 hours?

I only care about Daredevil out of those four, so kinda

Only if there is a scene where they all gangbang Jessica

Wait hold on, why three more hours

>only 1 female

Get this bigotry out of my face

Rewatching Daredevil right now. I'm at maximum hype

Is it up yet?

Are Matt and Jessica gonna fug?
:DDD benis in bagina ;DDDD

About another hour

Is it nearly up yet?

Im pretty hyped desu, hope king pin makes a cameo

triads afraid of the hand. is kingpin afraid of the hand?

What are you doing until 2, i'm watching actual Kino.

rape-rape-kill

Yea i can't wait to watch a show about a niggerlover.

I missed iron fist, should i watch it before defenders?

30 mins

No, just look up the spoilers.
Trust me it's not worth your time.

No, but I like the boyishness of his character. For some reason liberals hated that the most.

i was eagerly hyped looking forward to iron fist but was disappointed and bored. it was mostly angsty soapie-style family drama storylines and the fight scenes were few and weak-meh-choreographed.

It was alright, mainly boring as fuck. He got fucked up a lot for being the Iron Fist. Although the sweaty Asian from Games of Thrones you'll see her in her gym outfit looking fantastic.

are they all gonna take turns railing the only female hero like in the movies, will i ever be able to fap to this shit

Someone going to livestream it for us?

why only for us? why not for other countries also?

Who's the curly?

It comes out in a little over 10 minutes? I always forget how Netflix releases this shit.

I'm curious about this too. Well, time will tell... 10 mins and counting!

Yep

Coleens ass is the best thing abot IF

I don't have netflix in my country

send help

Daredevil S1 > Jessica Jones > Daredevil S2 > Cuck Cage = Iron Fisted

Yeah the have a countdown running on netflix right now.

>send help

here:
move to country with netflix ... ... ... ...

is that the chick with those horrible claw feet?

I liked it better than jj and luke cage but i doubt youll really need it for the defenders story

The family stuff was the best part, oddly enough. Loras is an insufferable faggot.

It premiered everywhere, lass.

>claw feet
elaborate

the hand arc of DD was mediocre
cage without cottonmouth sucked HARD
JJ without purpleman sucks
IF sucked major dick every second it wasn't focusing on the drug guy and his dad

Marvels.The.Defenders.S01E01.720p.WEBRip.x264-STRiFE[rartv]

>JJ without purpleman sucks
He didn't die until the very last episode, tho

>720p
>webrip
>can't afford netflix
how much of a pleb can you be?

I'll pay for netflix when their selection doesn't suck nigger cock. Paying for one show a year is the definition of stupid.

But he wasn't there at the start

family stuff might be best part if you're into soapie-style family drama but i'm not into it.

Name my band

the user i was replying to wanted a livestream for us. i asked why for us only why not include other countries like uk in livestream.

What was it, one episode without him? I don't quite remember. He was the focal point of the season.
Alias is a pretty good read without him, so we'll see.
>soapie-style
That doesn't describe it well at all. I guess I just liked the characters.
I'd do it if my upload speed wasn't laughable.

fuck-kill-fuck-kill

Three Cunts and Luke

idris elba and the fucktoys

>pays for Netflix
>doesn't think he's a pleb

The convenience of Netflix and its streaming is why plebs eat it up like hungry Italians eat their grandmas spaghetti.

In and of itself, its not that bad, churning out their original series or reviving some, but them having to pay for licenses, getting them revoked after some time and having a lackluster library overall is really pleby.

The Sneeds (formerly the cucks)

PirateBay is kill

sad

The pirate bay is up and you shouldn't be using that shit anyway.

family drama betrayals manipulations secrets whispering dont-trust-himher-trust-me etc type of writing used to be found in daytime soap operas while sci-fi and action shows used to be primarily sci-fi and action with minimal screen time devoted to family drama. but a decade or two ago some network execs decided that aside from creating female-aimed shows like gilmore girls and grey's anatomy that all shows including sci-fi action police procedural should attract the female audience to increase viewers and ratings (for decades it's been known that female audience make up large part of regular tv audience). so we started getting soapie-style writing in shows like stargate universe, battlestar galactica, season 3 of smallville and shows like supergirl, arrow, vampire diaries, true blood.

and i guess they also want to attract a lot of females to iron fist with all that soapie-style (secrets, you lied to me!, how can i trust you?, trust me i'm on your side, no trust me i'm family, i trusted you how can you do this?, daddy?, muh brother lied to me, my gf lied to me how can i trust you, my father betrayed me, etc, etc) family drama.

monthly fee is too much for me when i spent large part of my time looking for something to watch and finding out it's not there. it's great the first week or so when i found a few shows i liked and haven't seen but after that just keep searching or watch something not really interested in but there's nothing else.

i would prefer a pay-per-tv show season or pay-per-movie arrangement.

Sounds like you have some deeply entrenched issues with women, user. I hope you figure them out.

>implying

learn2readingcomprehension.jpg
or just amateur trolling

either way, don't reply to me ever again, little girl.

Well, if we go your way, you're gonna spend way more than the subscription but that would still depend on how much you watch. It's also less convenient.

Although, Netflix still does have a rental service, which is what the company did, initially.

i watched DD and the chicks program, but not the other two

do i need to see them before watching this?

frankly you should

It's like 13 hours each, watch the first part of Luke Cage, I guess.

watch luke cage you nigger

just popped into to netflix and noticed it's out. halfway into the second episode. liking it so far.

if you're a heavy netflix user, yes, you would be paying more. but as i said, i've only seen a few (2 months ago only 1 tv season and last month none) because mostly what i want to watch i've already seen or it's not there. this year, i probably only want to watch 1 or 2 netflix original movies and 1 tv season. netflix makes a lot of originals but only a very few interest me.

it would be a hassle for me to cancel subscription and then re-subscribe when i want to watch something. i worry i might forget to unsub on time and get auto-billed for a month that i'm not going to use netflix.

I cant wait for seeing Jessica Jones again, she's such an independent and strong woman (^・ω・^)

Google her name and feet.

>(^・ω・^)

why u have weird nose that looks like a midget child's miniature ball sacs and pinhole eyes and pointy wide-elephant ears? mom and dad are also ur aunt and uncle?

And 4 hours after release we find out it has a white privlige rant from the pavement ape. So glad I cancelled my subscription to this shit.

I hate women too. Kiss me, bro.

Also we find out that user was lying. Jesus, lad, how many posts on the thread?

I liked daredevil; hope this show focuses more on him less on shitty characters like, female quota jones, nigger cage and white boi fist

It's mostly focused on Jessica jones and nigger man. The other 2 aren't in it as often. At least so far, I'm half way through.

>I'm half way through.
No you're not. The show came out less than two hours ago.

I skip the talky bits and go straight for the fight scenes

Sure thing, fag. The screen time is even between the characters. Why are snydercucks so salty about these shows, anyway?

Yes I am. No it didn't. :)

Ok, bye.

dropped it already

ironfist is just awful

See ya.

Sooooh BORED.

Where's Punisher?! These street level heroes are straight level pussies! At least Frank Castle will fuck your world up for real.

That's next year, I think.

DareDevil
>Holy fuck Defenders is going to be amazing!
Jessica Jones
>Well that turned out ok I guess.
Luke Cage
>That was supremely disappointing.
Iron Fist
>Are they even trying anymore?

Is there any hope that Defenders will be any good?

It's shit. Haven't seen it btw.

No stoopid, I'm a tiny kitty-cat smiling with my cute little mug :^)

Elektra fresh out of the blood bath was so hot. Those sticky red lips and feet

>and feet

Yup she was on all fours and her soles were glistening it was awesome. Did you see Jessica's ass jiggle in episode two on that ladder?

start off with an iron fist action scene

and the series is centered around the hand and iron fist. enjoy

November 2017

Oh nice.

>everyday is bicep day