youtube.com/watch?v=S5hlLN6Qclc
junketdrawer.com/BB19/CodyExit.gif
twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/898352489505976320
gay.fleshbot.com/6020842/see-mark-jansen-grab-his-big-junk-in-bed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for marky HoH

first for these cool tiff feeds

nth for /ourgirl/ and 500k winner

oh there you are guys :D 500th bowl! xD I have been busy since the feed cut haha! :/ :D

nth for /ourgirl/ and 500k winner.

FEEDS ARE DOWN

HOH WINNER IS UNKNOWN

What reddit shithole did you come from?

I wish I was as cool as the panda samefag

did they ever have Matt cereal segment? i missed some episodes

as much as i would love to see how distraught /bb/ gets over her winning the 500k, it will be equally if not more rewarding for her to win the 50k and actually come back next season

um what is reddit? :/ all I know is cereal xD

:P

Is the Cereal Matt's mist?

If your life was on the line and you needed to choose someone to win a fresh BB season for you who would you choose?

I'd choose Derrick 100%

You're right. I do mainly shitpost her because I think she's cute as fuck but because of how upset some get.

dan the man

Instead of posting Panda why don't you post Britney and her milkies

before this season i would say that Derrick will be targeted and evicted prejury in any season if he comes back
now i think he can probably just do what Paul is doing this season and win again

YR BOY

Keep chumming the waters redditor

yes more britbrit

FRESH BB season meaning Derrick would be a newbie not a vet

da'vonne rogers

Can't alex is my girl

Unironically Andy Herren

paulie or jessie

Dan ain't ever coming back. He's compared Big Brother to POW camp and on top of that has like a 1 year old kid now.

Johnny Mac

fuck rhap. all about buttslutt's talkshow

they had ramses on tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=S5hlLN6Qclc

feeds back
paul won hoh

shelby

Panda

t. reddit leaker

>Derrick's tweet the other day was not symbolic. He is currently in the BB House.

>Sorry to disappoint but Friday's episode is a clip show and so he is there to shoot stuff for it. So no he isn't shaking things up like I would desire.

>HOH HAS NOT YET HAPPENED i will consider posting spoilers after that happens. Maybe.

pic related

God this house is so stupid? How is Elena even a threat?

They honestly decide to keep Matt who has been throwing shit from the beginning and even capable of winning Mental/Physical. Him and Raven have just been flipping the first boards back and forth in that Puzzle Veto.

we knew this already

speculation that derrick comes back as a permanent HG? only catch is he's been killer nominated meaning he'll be forced to be on the chopping block every week.
>still wins

because paul feels he has more control over matt than elena

yum yum daddy likey

Yes, Elena leaving is not perfect scenario for Paul, he was saying to Alex that they should boot Mark->Matt->Kevin because Elena is shit competitor. She probably could have been his Victoria, put her otb every week supposedly as a target against Kevin/Matt/Jason and then blindside the latter.
But keeping 2 people in the game who are openly against him would be dumb and he didn't have time to safely flip votes in DE even if he wanted to.

Andy Herren
Dan Gheesling
Jordan Lloyd

I honestly thought Natalie Negrotti had 90% of what it takes to win, she just got stupid in there. Like I was locked in on Natalie to win from the preshow interviews, she was the right combination of fake + nice + not a moron, just didn't work out

ian

hi ian!

I'd choose Lawon. Cuz I wanna die.

choose myself

play the "hey guys I'll die if you don't let me win" game like Raven

I give you, the winner of BB19

>hmm, i wonder what 2 biggest AFP tryhards ran to catch up closing door and wave to the audience

Did Paulie ever smash Zakiyah?

also

Why no Zach veteran?

this is the best exit in bb history to be honest

yes in the bumper cars

cbs hates zach. he talked mad shit

>cbs hates zach. he talked mad shit
After the game because they made a damn commercial featuring him?

On Brent's periscope he said there was a video of Mark jerking off and he had a beer can size dick. Has the video been posted here? Did the markposters rejoice?

redditfag posted that HoH will be a question/quiz comp

mark is fucked

Why did people think kevin would be a shoo-in for AFP

he will be a non-issue on the show until he's evicted in two weeks, I get that the same people will vote for cody jess and mark but still

seriously fuck production holy fuck

>implying that he isn't good in mental comps

He won the stupid safety comp and did 3 puzzles faster than the Paulfags. Mark might actually win BB.

>all competitions are planned out before the season starts

yea theres only like 4 thursday shows left, theres barely enough time to create characters of these people, this season is Jody, Paul, Josh, and Marlena, and thats it

he could, but the chances are lower. i wouldn't be shocked if it was another knockout comp too. if it was physical it wouldnt even be close

Don't forget his love of chess. Mark is smarter than he looks. Smarter than Matt, Raven, Josh, Jason, and Christmas, at the very least.

no he didnt

false

>2 tallest HGs blocking your window to the audience
>jump up and down like a garden gnome

he edited it. check the post retard

lmao

sorry i dont frequent reddit like you and refresh it all day

i stand corrected

Whats better, this?
junketdrawer.com/BB19/CodyExit.gif

Or this?

who was the most obnoxious black HG ever and why was it da'vonne?

how awkward would it have been if the table slid off the side and cody fell into everyone on the couch

she's likely gonna replace jeff schroeder

twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/898352489505976320

Well, that seals it

watching whistlecuck run for the door to open it so he can pander for attention is so fucking sad

lol cornbread actually responds to it

are you guys still watching that korean bb spin off show society game or whater its called

Fuck, anything would be an improvement from that

evel dick is on younow

I might actually start watching BBCAN next year if people are actually saying the show is good, I need a fucking good season of BB already

don't forget that his first exit was great as well
>refuses to leave in costume
>carries jessica to the door
>spills spaghetti by asking to be his girlfriend

I've been watching The Challenge in my spare time. All physical comps, no bullshit crapshoot comps, tons of qts, and no pussies that are scared to "make the house upset"

>kicks the door

made a not shit webm for you lazy fucks. things to notice
>kevin puts his hands up like "no feet on the table, cmon"
>jason running to the door like a little girl
>cody kicks open the second door
>little gingerbread man jumping for attention

no player has ever done this before. you are this mad because he is ride or die with alex

Is that an elimination game with a social element as well?

embarrassing to be this sour

has there ever been a saltier pre-jury HG than cody and jessica?

sour or enlightened?

Yep. Social element isn't nearly as big and they can leave the house and stuff, but there's tons of opportunities to backstab people which makes it really fun

god damn lmao

he lost a game that he agreed to play and he claims to be a fan so he knows what he signed up for

i might check it out, thanks

>dude its just a game
>MUH CAT EAR
>MUH PILLOW
>MUH CEREAL

He looks really dumb

just took 6 klonopin, now how do i spend the rest of my evening?

what does that mean? he doesn't need to like these people

gay.fleshbot.com/6020842/see-mark-jansen-grab-his-big-junk-in-bed

He just played with it over his shorts. Looks THICC though.

unfair to single out whistlenut when kevin was rushing that door as well
and kevin is the one who was asking about AFP and talking all the time how him and jason are the biggest and most likeable characters on the show

paul obviously puts his legs on the table to block cody's passage

Is whistlecuck the biggest disappointment this season?

I hope derrick isn't fake and rips the current houseguests a new ass. He has expressed on twitter how shitty the cast is.

>paul obviously puts his legs on the table to block cody's passage
wow didnt even notice, he keeps getting alpha'd

true, kevin is a bitch too. im just salty at jason for his shitty and way too long nom speech and also being alex's ragdoll