XAIVER: Renegade Angel

Why does Reddit love this show so much? It seems like an obsession of sorts.

Personally, I think it's trash.

>JUSTICE IS BLIND XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnwmZIRlm34
youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg
youtube.com/watch?v=wHUjgK77gfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-PWJmOMM0M4
reddit.com/r/XavierRenegadeAngel/
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=k7xclaa4vyc
youtube.com/watch?v=EWGw22BuMSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PICKLE RICK

Reddit actually hates this show, because it's so low brow and unfunny.

I would never have heard of it if you didn't scour reddit all day looking for something they like that you don't like

This. Reddit actually has good taste, unlike Sup Forums

succatashsuccatashcallusupwinsomecash

No, Reddit hates this show. When in reality it is genius.

TASTE THE PAIN

t. angry Rick & Morty fan

>Hey guys! It's time to hate this show that's a cult classic and only a handful of people have seen because... reasons!

its probably on netflix or some bullshit, maybe a bluray release.

Rick and morty is a the Reddit show silly user.

but actually can someone actually justify rick and morty`s success? The show is so fucking decent why the fuck do people like it so much?

There's someone on youtube who uploaded the entire series plus a few episodes of fan commentary.

why am I starting to see these threads pop up more and more around here?

Are the kids that weren't old enough to watch adult swim just now finding out about this show?

It was dumb and not funny back then and nothing has changed.

>It was dumb and not funny back then
t. pleb

>t. pleb
t. redditor

this has always been our show, reddit.

It has always been a reddit show I agree

you got a license to sell hot dogs, chico man?

wtf does OP mean by that?

Oh shit where is this from

lol I love le Xavier becuz the comedy is so randum XD!!!!!

a lot of it wasn't random humor.

Lol fuck off queer

Said no one except the strawman in your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnwmZIRlm34

dubs of truth fuck the reddit show and its "comedy"

>the reddit show
a reddit show would have it's own subreddit (rick & morty, big bang theory)

go away you faggot. you keep just shitting on the show because you personally don't like it and you live on Sup Forums all the time. get a life nigger.

>29 posts
>18 IPs

WALK AWAY
walk away
ʷᵃᶫᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ

>thinking dubs mean anything
Sup Forums pls

TASTE THE PAIN, faggot, this show has the best writing of any silly show.
youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg

>redditors actually think this is funny

i don't know who you're trying to impress, frittata. you sound like the dumbest son of a bitch i ever heard.

your reddit accusation was already debunked

INHALE..
HOLD...
HOLD...
HOLD...
HOLD...
HALE!

the intricacies of the writing and sheer amount of quality jokes alone, coupled with the nu-age mishmash of religions and philosophical ideas make this show as anti-reddit as they come.
youtube.com/watch?v=wHUjgK77gfw

you are trying too hard the comedy was lack luster and only appealed to 16-20 year olds

Serious question, why is this show getting posted here so much lately? A 10 year old cartoon doesn't get discussed much on Sup Forums unless it's recently on Netflix. What recently happened to make this popular again?

most likely some ecelb youtuber referenced it. the snake offers to find which youtuber it was.

OH YEAH HELPING PEOPLE

This image made a bunch of Rick and Morty fans assblasted.

lets set aside our differences, and pound this freak, for being difference

someone made an image based on the beta walk/chad strut but with rick and xavier and it took off. now people consider it the antithesis to rick and morty.

honestly i like the show a lot but its flavor of the month and will inevitably fade back into obscurity.

kids who were in diapers when it came out are just now discovering it because it appealed to highschoolers back then and it's doing the same now. that's why these threads are being made

It is a good show. Hard to imagine it ever aired on television, it's seriously out there and i can't imagine how it was pitched. Some of my favorite uncanny valley CG media out there

youtube.com/watch?v=-PWJmOMM0M4

> i can't imagine how it was pitched

me neither, i imagine they sold it on just lines from the dialogue alone

same way darkplace was pitched

It was Mtv, they used to pick up the weirdest cartoons possible that no other network would air.

Is this show being shilled it something? It was virtually unknown until about several months ago

>adult swim
>mtv

What an amazing show this was. I don't give a shit if it's reddit or not, but I'd say it's Sup Forums as fuck.

the show showed up on youtube, all episodes about a year ago. now there's a couple analysis videos of the series, and there's that chad walk image someone made that people keep posting.

reddit found all the episodes on youtube

And since they can't risk karma talking about it on reddit, its here.

adult swim wished they had the rights to Wonder Showzen, so when that was canceled they asked PFFR to do a show for them.

>now there's a couple analysis videos of the series
dont watch it, its some bitch that makes it all about politics. she's exactly what the show makes fun of

it's timeless in a weird way, and it shits on literally everybody so in a way it's completely apolitical

you have to go back

Found out who is making these threads

reddit.com/r/XavierRenegadeAngel/

lmao

>so weak-willed that you stop liking a show because a website likes it.
this is embarassing for you.

>implying I ever liked the show
It was shit then and it's shit now. It's a redditor teir comedy show

there was a guy who has some analysis videos, but they got removed by adult swim. he said one day he'll upload it in one giant video after he completes the series.

of course

>It's a redditor teir comedy show
reddit doesn't seem to care for it, except for a couple users.

it has the same amount of content per episode as the average sitcom, except without pauses for laughter (track).

Quality of the content is about the same as any sitcom.

i don't see why people say its a reddit show. it alienates redditors by bashing all of their sacred cows and being unabashedly morbid and disgusting

can't praise unproven things on reddit

so they come here

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have liked this show for years. only newfags think its reddit.

In the classical sense of the term, it is very reddit. It's "edgy" but well within the confines of what can be shown on basic cable television. So its ultimately completely safe but playing up how "crazy" it is.

Retards have been on Sup Forums a long time. Until now it had scared cow status due to lack of availability.

you just killed my favorite thread, now i'm gonna pound you dow-dow-dow-dow-dow-

am funay cuz vidja gaems does that ecks dee

>In the classical sense of the term, it is very reddit
holy fuck lol

>226 subscribers
>reddit and memey has 567000 subscribers
lmaoing@you t b h

currently the term reddit has less than no meaning, despite having a very clearly defined meaning in 2010.

you're trying too hard

>extreme cult status show that has been off the air for 8 years
>normie tier garbage that is being forcefully memed down the throats of 18-40 year olds

If I tried any less I wouldn't be posting.

no it's not. you've just been on this site for way too long. probably seen too many gore threads. a show doens't have to be edgy to be a Sup Forums show, it just has to be alternative, philosophical (as in actual philosophy, not fake atheist nihilism) and have sharp writing, and a healthy amount of dick jokes.

Cult status only ever happens because of obscurity.

Nothing is obscure anymore.

Besides, most people watched at least one episode and just didn't laugh. While retards were pissing themselves.

the term "edgy" means something that stays within the confines of what is socially acceptable while at the same time playing up how "out there" it is. It just doesn't work anymore now that everyone has an open line to the entire universe of insanity that exists in reality.

It's along the lines of acting as if talking to yourself every so often makes you a total nutcase and so crazy lol, when you can go look up timecube.

Even your dubs are gay

All Xavier haters gtfo of my comfy thread

Condescension, the last refuge of the differently abled. Crippical.

the best dialogue exchange in the entire show

You sound like some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions.

Is this is the greatest scene in television history?
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

>john thinks rick's drool is a goattee
What a hack.

lolsorandom is cheap shit. Xavier had pretty well done absurdist/surrealist humor. at the end of the day it's just dude weeeed material though.

That was nice desu

Please, hop away.

one of them
youtube.com/watch?v=k7xclaa4vyc

i dont even know who is reddit anymore

so whats happening are the mods from that subreddit trying to shill the show here or something?

that subreddit looked dead, last post was from 5 days ago. looking through the whole history it's just crossposters and they're not even active.

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=EWGw22BuMSk

I'd swim through a lake full of WATER for these cakes.That's the only thing that could put out the RAGING FIRE IN MY BELLY for these cakes.