Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

lil nigga got got?

>Viserys dies
>Viserion dies
Literal fucking poultry Gurm has been setting up since 1996, Tolkien can go take a long walk on a short Durin's Bridge.

*feeds a tater*

Where the fuck have you been?

>arise again my child

Rip Viserion

why did it explode

Throw some ice into a deep fryer and see for yourself

Not even memeing, this might be the first GoT death that would hurt me since Grey Wind.

because jet fuel melts steel beams.

Why do you only care about fictional animals and have a marked lack of empathy for human beings?

Lmao

kek, saved

lol
this looks like shit
this is what GoT fags get all uppity about? Capeshit with dragons?

it's low res shit filmed with a phone camera, GoT is the best fucking tv show currently, even though it's not as good as it used to be

magic

Game of thrones looks like THAT?

Nope
Meme answer
Wrong
If you look carefully (which you can't do cuz the quality is fucking shit in that potato phone video), Viserion cranes his head back and the fire is actually coming from himself, that why later he doesn't stay on fire because he stops breathing it.

Thank you based logos patrician

The /nighking/ would salute you

>yfw you have so low test that your index finger is longer than your ring finger
>ywn be as manly as Ahnold

>your index finger is longer than your ring finger
Holy fuck sorry bro, nothing you can do about it excpet maybe roiding and becoming a beast like Rich Piana. Live large, die large; leave a big coffin.

Glad my ring finger is about 2cms longer than my index. High test life man. Though I am black so it should be expected.

>what is subtlety
(You)

JUST

All of the dragons are named after dead people though

>that fall in season 5 when sansa got raped

If AP comp taught me anything from highschool, it's to always appeal towards logos

How come the white one died?

This should be ratings out of 10 for the episodes.

??? Everything I stated in that comment was true.

here u go famalam senpai, 9.5imdb joint highest tv series of all time