/got/ general post your bittersweet ending lads

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7aD0oQz5g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw2TeyBVbOQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This show is a fucking anime now and i love it

Gotta repost it

Why is arya behaving like a bitch? sansa got a nice rebuttal when she told her that she didn't do anything either when ned was about to die and she deflected it anyway

At first I thought they would both be plotting against littlefinger with some behind the camera plot twist bullshit but the last scene they had kinda denied that possibility

>best stark
>least amount of screentime

They kill the wight walkers, but the iron throne is meaningless because there is no one to rule since 97.978% of the population is dead or soon will be with the severe lack of food available. Nobody can survive a 10 year winter, and winters last as long as summers; no medieval method of food preservation can save them.
Westeroes will be a fucking wasteland until spring comes, hence the title for the 7th book, A Dream of Spring, cuz thats all it will ever be to the few remaining characters left, only just a dream to them because they won't live to see it

Pure KINO

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

It's all a stupid ploy because she knows littlefinger is spying on them all and manipulating them against each other

she is letting him think his plan is working.

stronk, she is

wrong, the rules are

Bran wargs into himself and dies from the fall out of the tower

dany

Beneath the crayons
The bittersweet

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

who jonerys here

>sansa got a nice rebuttal when she told her that she didn't do anything either when ned was about to die and she deflected it anyway
Also like how she said Arya wouldn't have survived in her place.
I think she's right and would've honordied like ned

technically arya did try but yoren restrained her. arya is behaving as she is behaving because she see's through sansa's intentions and desires and she's acting as a wedge between them

As I said, I thought so too

But there's no reason to have the last scene then; littlefinger was not watching at that point, and plotting by herself is not wise since sansa is very volatile

I would've believed if they were in cahoots, but not after that scene

/got/

If it isn't a scheme then it's some of the worst writing in a tv show ever.

Needs more .jpeg, or dare I say,

E N H A N C E D

To me bitter would be Jaime not sitting the iron throne, sweet would be Dany dying.

I see the bitter, but where is the sweet.

here senpai

I've been looking at jonerys fanart and emilia clarke photos and interviews for like two weeks now someone please help me

The real wight hunt youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7aD0oQz5g&feature=youtu.be

I'd make a bunch of fan art if i wasn't shit at drawing

You should know what Dany really is

But Jaime wouldn't have wanted that, why do you want him to suffer?

imagine how beautiful his sister must've been and how righteous her children with Ned would've been

>yfw he charges the Night King and his Blue Eyes White Dragon

Always

>Night King pulls out the ballista bolt with one pull
>immediately throws it at Jaime

who /always believed/ here?

If it'll work for George it'll work for me

It was fucking beautiful

laffin

Brienne will save him and kill the NK.

bls post the pic of them on horses with Jon and his Stark banner

you mean always knew because of how predictable the show is?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw2TeyBVbOQ&feature=youtu.be

Speaking of Jamie and the Night King, which one is more /our/guy?

*gadoosh*

I prefer the actual canon endgame ship for the books

Since s2 senpai

A) Arya is trying to make Little finger think his plan is winning

And/or

B) Sansa is on Aryas list

>they told me it would never happen
Honestly I still can't believe it happened myself

which dragon died

They'll use the ballista with a dragonglass arrow to take down viserion

Arya loves gendry you mong

There is literally nothing wrong with a little predictability

arya kind of looks like Ellie here to be desu

The night king seems very confident in his quest how many final forms and hidden powers does he have? Will he die in a 1v1 melee duel?

Why is holding Meera so close

>tfw I've rewatched the boat scene at the end of episode six like 15 times already and I still feel warm and fuzzy every time

I'm so fucking gay holy shit

In the show
>Daenerys dies in childbirth
>Jon manages to defeat the Night King but the winter doesn't retreat and he must still deal with the Long Night and the trouble that it will cause
>All the Starks die or at least go missing except for possibly Sansa to rule alone in Winterfell with a husband she marries politically that she'll never really come to love
>The Greyjoys, Arryns, and Tyrells are dead
>Sam rules the Reach, Bronn is married to a Sand Snake to rule in Dorne
>Tyrion rules the Rock but is Hand of the King but despite his actions will never be respected
>Jon must take responsibility of the decimated Seven Kingdoms plus all the new citizens with different cultures that might not integrate well, never getting a reprieve from his duties
>The Seven Kingdoms are left scarred and frostbitten
>Jon is left to sit upon without most of his his family or friends, alone, on the Iron Throne

Is this supposed to be Arya?
Why doesn't she look like a gremlin?

Heh not bad you made me use 10% of my power!

DnD will never make an ending that KINO, hell, no one has ever made an ending that based. Name one movie/show, one fucking movie/show that had a dark as ending like that and I'll suke some duke

almost feels like voyeurism

that would be kino as fuck

I thought it was Meera, and I'm not him:

>Dany in the light
>Jon in the dark
>This was the last time they were friends

The books will end with a ton of devastation and turmoil in Westeros but the Others will be defeated and the years-long seasons will be fixed, leaving a small amount of hope for the characters as they have a dream of spring around the corner

>tfw slowly becoming a jonerys shipper
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING BEFORE THEM. I'VE WENT AND READ SO MANY THEORIES ABOUT THEM LIVING HAPPILY EVERAFTER PLS HELP?

forgot to mention what happens to the lannisters and thats bretty important lad

not when it was easily predicted in season one

That's retarded

These just scream "I'm fucking edgy and I've been playing too many Taro games"

this season feels like bad fanfiction

>DUDE WHAT IF JON AND JORAH AND THE HOUND LIKE TEAMED UP

There is still hope for you user, go back and watch Ned Starks death scene and if your not still emotional after the 15th time watching it then there is still hope for you

Cersei is definitely dying before the end of the show, Jaime is a tossup but it's pretty likely he dies too. Maybe he'll get to stab the Night King and end it all. Kingslayer to the end.

>ywn make passionate sexual intercourse with your game of thrones waifu
>ywn feel emotional and sexual fulfillment
>ywn experience self-actualization because you are so hung up on trivial shit
>ywn commit suicide because despite the nihilist front you put forth, you would still be devastated by what your mom and siblings would feel if you did dei

Nah, I like it desu.
>Dick, I like that
>Yeah, I bet you do

This is still the best arc of the series. I want to go back.

It's too late

Jonerys shippers are physically weak mentally weak numales. Stansei is the real and best ship.

damn so that ed shereen scene was literally just to have him cameo and create buzz for the new season. FeeIs kind of whorish. I wonder how much of the show is now being planned in boardrooms.

>implying Tywin and Arya wasn't the best arc

Arya and Hound scenes are like a hilarious short movie just on their own.

I like her being flustered after he seemingly closes his eyes to rest the best out of that scene.

Can someone make a poll on this ending? I love it but I'm genuinely curious how my other robots feel about it

>Final scene of the show
>Daenerys and Jon sit shivering in the snow as the only survivors (they've always been the odd one out, now they're truly alone except for each other), surrounded by the dead bodies of the dragons, White Walkers, and their friends
>The dead bodies form more spiral shapes like we've seen before which we see from an over the top shot of them
>We zoom in on Jon's eye as the sun begins to rise
>Cut to black

Yeah I agree. There are separate plotlines that act this way. The show overall is meh but there were some great moments between characters in the earlier seasons. I could watch an entire show of the night's watch but obviously when that becomes the main focus it's going to lose its charm.

kino

I'll miss Littlefinger. I used to be so excited seeing what he was up to.

It's garbage and the person who wrote it doesn't understand a "bittersweet" ending needs some sweet

>The last shot of the show is Jon and Daenerys being coronated queen and king as all the 'good' characters kneel before them in the throne room
>yfw

FUCKING CHICKENS

t. showfags

>iron bank funds all these wars
>population devastates itself
>they come over and set up their own kingdom

the jews always win

>bitter
All Starks died, all Lannister died, Bronn never got his castle, only one dragon left, the country is in ruins, the Night King is set to come back eventually.

>sweet
Dany and Jon live with their child ruling as King and Queen and Tyrion as the hand

>robots
Get out

Leaked outline says Dany dies giving birth to her and Jon's daughter.

They were shit fanservice. Tywin/Arya was better.

why is arya still in winterfell

just go south already and kill cersei with your magic powers you dumb edgelord

This ending is way to dark for most people, if some of us think its dark imagine what normies would think?
Now that I think about it tho, it would be quite nice seeing burlington bar numales and Tumblr bitches reacting to this.

Actually, fuck it, first for this ending. Let's trigger the world

>robots

lad..

NOBODY is mentioning the fact the ultimate Jonarys shipping is happening on board of a ship

In the end it will be about them and only them, just like how the Leftovers was always about Nora and Kevin and how no matter what, they would always find each other in the end.
Fuck...

Meh dick... big pink mast time

*fucks up your mission*

She wants to see Jon. It's the main reason she came up North instead of heading to King's Landing.