Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

>Sweden
Of course.

You mean like that girl holding the poster?

Do they really not see their own hypocrisy?

>deporting the welfare and boipucci
time to kill these cunts

As soon as we start deporting racist black people, racist Latino people, racist Asian people etc etc ad nauseum

Also

>saged for b8 faggotry

To where?

Deport them where?
Do these people even understand what deport means?

We will take yours.

>deporting white people from their actual homelands
I mean if that was a native american girl in the US I'd understand but christ

when they fuck off back to their homeland faggy swedecuck

>implying those listerine cunts ever owned this land

>deport them all
>country becomes one of the most developed based nations on Earth
well I'm up for this

i mean, if they deported us all to our own island and left us alone, that would be pretty awesome. but you know it would never happen

Narnia

>use red white and black to show black empowerment
>same colour as a watermelon

Deport them to where?

You'd have to deport all the founding fathers.

Also, my ancestors have been here since 1543. Literally longer than the Boers being discovered by the Anglos.

Deporting racist white people for what?

Deport them to one location and see which place is prosperous.
Also
>You need to be deported if you disagree

>You forgot green

My family was here before the Revolutionary War. I am a Native American. The brown people who dress up in feathers are East Asians.

Fuck off Mehmet.

Why is it always a white women?

flag checks out

This is something I've noticed liberals do a lot. They get so shittershattered that you want to keep your own country, that they start squealing about wanting to throw YOU out.

As though this is a right they have. Liberals will say "w-well I'd take any number of refugees instead of you!" as though this is an insult.

We know that you would rather let Achmed smash your wife's teeth out with a hammer and then burn her with acid than share a room with a Nationalist, Sven. We know that you hate your own people. We know that you don't understand how borders work. We know that you hate us. Probably more than we hate Muslims.

But unlike you--and this is key--we are right. So no, you will never deport us, because this is our homeland. And no, little liberal, you will not stop us from saving our countries. Your opinion simply doesn't matter that much.

When they start illegally immigrating to other countries

If you deport whites you end with mogadishu bcause beta whites will too leave after a week or so for not feeling safe

>1 post by this ID

This is now a roll thread.

because Sweden is full of black dick craving cucks who are triggered by being around a superior individual.

>racist

Get a new scam

As soon as they become illegal immigrants

>loose

EVERY FUCKING TIME GOD DAMNIT

In Albania we have a saying;"To be a nigger is bad enough, but to pretend to be one is worse"

When racist white people have a country to be deported to.

roll my shit up senpai

>initiating the use of force
you wouldn't

I reverse-image searched that picture and the first result was this page.
Wow how intolerant and bigoted.

I'll try

What's it like spreading misinformation? I bet you didn't even do your own research

I guess I'll go back to Europe...

>Swedish urban planning.

SLIDE THREAD

OK

Its pretty fun do you get paid by the Clintons to spread misinformation I hear they pay pretty well. I have been looking for better pay.

Here we go

My ancestors came here as irish slaves in the 1800s. Get rekt

Sweden yes