Lads! Britain needs you to do your duty and get flirting

>trying to meet a man sometimes makes me feel like David Attenborough, stepping into the jungle to locate a Jesus Lizard (a real thing).

>in 2016, it seems fair that a woman can approach a chap she fancies. This sometimes works, but generally does seem to make the man's insides shrivel up when asked “having a good night?” or something equally menacing.

>option two: waiting. Which is just as problematic, as nothing happens. That’s the conclusion my friend and I came to last week, while we were sitting at a bar. We’re hardly bad company and several lads gave us a cheeky stare as they did the toilet trot. Still, nothing happened

>Eventually one guy asked if we’d like to join him for some table football. He was dashing and curious. He was German, of course (because the only people who’ll ever chat you up in Britain are not British.)

>Now I’m not Claudia Schiffer, but I don’t think I’m Chewbacca either.

>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance. In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets. In such territory, a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice. Dating apps have completely killed off macho displays now even the most predatory man can click his way to romance.

>You may be thinking that all this is trivial, but this dating dallying has big societal consequences.

>loneliness kills - so dithering lads are actually murderers, when you think about it.

>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

>Because of daft, but very real, rules of engagement, most women really are at the whim of men to decide their dating destiny.

>many of us share a simple desire: we just want to be talked to more. British lads, please find your gonads.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/lads-britain-needs-you-to-do-your-duty-and-get-flirting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/18/gender.bookextracts
youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYiaUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts?

This calls for a rapeid rapesponse

>DONT TALK TO US YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE! WE DONT WANT TO BE OPPRESSED BY THE PATRIARCHY AT ALL TIMES! DONT CATCALL US! DONT TALK TO US WHILE WE WALK AND DO THINGS! YOU ARE RAPING US!
>please talk to us, we need validation of our attractiveness and feel like shit if no one is hitting on us

WHICH ONE IS IT YOU FUCKING FEMINAZIS??!!!!!

I've never had a woman strike up a conversation with me, if that happened I would most likely be glad and talk with her even if she was ugly. On the other hand, whenever I try to talk to a woman, they act like some sort of unattainable bitch princess who wouldn't give me the fucking time of they day, when they aren't downright insulting me or ignoring me.

Women were a mistake

>passes laws to make conversations sexual assault
>dumbfounded when men don't talk to them anymore

Made my day desu my Asian friend
Am I supposed to feel bad that this ugly cunt only gets a few men begging her for pussy a day
>>many of us share a simple desire: we just want to be talked to more. British lads, please find your gonads.
It's easier to get a prostitute who doesn't expect me to wait three dates 2bh

British women are absolute cunts, there's a reason we all go on holiday and pull European women as they are actually really friendly. To this day this girl I met in Prague when I was 18 was absolutely stunning

>We’re hardly bad company and several lads gave us a cheeky stare as they did the toilet trot.

Oh goodness me chippety chap jolly good roighto

>I've never had a woman strike up a conversation with me

I've had. At least once a month some girl/woman comes up to me at traffic lights, at the bus stop, at the library or anywhere and asks me "hey, how are you?" Why do they do this? Are they seriously this thirsty for attention? I'm no Chad - I'm overweight and balding. Is it just to prank me or wtf?

>Women were a mistake
/thread

i guarantee you if she were attractive she would not be having this issue

>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

they should have never given these cunts the vote

Any clear signs of wealth on or around you when this happens?
If not then you're clearly more attractive than you give yourself credit for

I get more pleasure that knowing women like this suffer than I do from sexual congress.

>don't talk to me! your stares are FUCKING RAPE! I DON'T WANT TO BE HARRASSED IN THE STREET REEEEEEEE

>why won't men flirt with me :(

I'll stick to anime, thanks.

overweight isn't necessarily a turn off. women like pot bellies.

balding is a bit moreso, but if you look well presented then it obviously doesn't bother you, and as such you're confident therefore attractive

Women lie and report false rapes and other such nonsense, maybe if their gender wasn't complete shit they'd be approached

Wait, ugly women now face the same problems average men face when it comes to dating? Man, I thought we'd never see that day. I guess that's a positive development.

Ha
Hahah
Hahhaha
Wait till that bitch tries being in some where like ASIA

>loneliness kills

No. I dress like a slob, don't have a watch, don't have a car, nothing.

Doesn't matter anyway, I will never take my shirt off in front of a woman.

To be honest the main reason I'm shy around women is they were shitty with me when I was 15 to 16 because they thought it was funny and I haven't trusted any of them to behave decently since.

You made your bed now lie in it.

>>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice.

>Men
>being the ones that are 'inundated with choice' from dating apps
Holy fucking kek this woman must be doing some serious denial of reality to pull out this bullshit.
Then again, she probably only thinks of 'Chads' as mean, the rest don't even come to her mind.

>youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
You can't anyway, you'd just get done for rape because we have entered 'your personal space without consent'

>I don't think I'm Chewbacca either

why, do you have a third nipple or something?

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as women are inundated with choice. Dating apps have completely killed off feminine displays now even the most landwhale hambeast can click her way to cock

I once told a girl my name and she started screaming "sexual harassment". I don't want to be raped in jail because I tried to meet a lady.

>>DONT TALK TO US YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE! WE DONT WANT TO BE OPPRESSED BY THE PATRIARCHY AT ALL TIMES! DONT CATCALL US! DONT TALK TO US WHILE WE WALK AND DO THINGS! YOU ARE RAPING US!
>>please talk to us, we need validation of our attractiveness and feel like shit if no one is hitting on us
>WHICH ONE IS IT YOU FUCKING FEMINAZIS??!!!!!

if you are rich and hot 2nd, for everyone else 1st, its simple as that, when they go out with their friends they are all princesses, you need to separate them from the herd, and they will act differently, will be so much nicer

i just come to these posts to see the virgins complain how hard it is for men to get laid. in truth it isn't just make an effort god damnit.

British women need to understand why the british men made the greatest sailing culture in the world.

I have a gut and it's very loose, probably because of loose skin. Kind of like pic related.

Most women dont register average guys as "man" more like "some other human who i could befriend for future use"

>A woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.
>Talking to women is literally rape.

Make up your fucking minds, you degenerate whores.

most prolly cause they want someone to support their new child and you look like a responsible white father material to settle down with. their biological clock is running

i cant go to a bar without getting some woman in their 30's asking how i am.

and it almost always goes like
"oh hey, oh wow, you look so young"
"you mind if i sit in here, it's hectic out there!"
"so, what you do, you have a girlfriend?"
BLEH.

>a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up
WAAAHHHH
GO BURN SOME COAL U ENTITLED CUNT

I once was in high school asked a Stacy to be my valentine... she had the principal expel me (for a week) for sexual harassment... spent the rest of school year flashing her panties at me.

That seriously put me off approaching women

Why would I struggle to make conversation for the entertainment of someone who has no real interest in me and can shut me down at any second to boost her own self-esteem?

>lesbian cross-dresses as a man for 18 months and begins to hate women
theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/18/gender.bookextracts

It's never older women though. They are all about 25 and under. Which makes no fucking sense to me - why are they contacting me when they could be banging Chad? Or am I the fucking Apex Predator of the Mongols of Funland?

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice.

So guys having choices and multiple options is a bad thing?

dont be so insecure about getting shut down cause your post reeks about ultra cringe worthy virgin blood that i can see why would you struggle.

i dont get why people are so much against flirting here

Its not even about making an effort. I had women throw themselves at me before, stalking me, creeping on me. Totally surprised, didnt even know them.

I learned my lesson: be interesting, let them stalk you around, fuck them or reject them... btw women take being rejected extremely badly... yet expect men to even welcome it

It's because all the women in this country are treated like princesses until they reach 18 then go off the fucking rails and become sluts because of it

maybe it's cause you are still a virgin my friend and dont know what a woman wants, and you understand every little interaction you have as someone trying to score on you.

"OMG SHE SAID HI" SHE WANTS TO GET LAID"

maybe, you hide yourself on first post but this one made you show your true virgin colors.

and its bright as day.

somehow i have an american flag but w/e

Maybe you are a Nigger?

If they are overly interested in my source of income instead of my interests i drop the convo

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Eh, I think I'll buy a new graphics card on Newegg and go get a game on Steam and not bother with all of that, if you don't mind too much?

Women are fucking useless, really. Anything they were expected to do? I can do better. And I can do all the guy things too. What's the point of a woman these days?

If only catcalling weren't illegal :DDDDDD

Most of the women complaining that men don't go up to them are the ones who hit the wall and are surprised when nobody notices them anymore

Been there, knocked two kids out - did my part.

Now i like the MGTOW life, the kids, the ex-who-want-divorce-me are financially fine, spoilt even.

>4 posts in this thread
>all of them screaming VIRGIN THIS and VIRGIN THAT

Why do you hate women? Who hurt you?

k-keep going

My duty is to protect the British nation not to woo sentient holes.

by making an effort i mean actually go out or something. and nice emphasis on "had"

im not surprised women like me, the fact they do lets me know im doing my things right. women are easy to manipulate in and out from a relationship.

inb4 abusing woman mentally is wrong. i got news for you i dont give a fuck about a woman feelings if she is not a keeper.

This. This pic comes to mind.

Dubs don't lie

>In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets
REEEE STOP USING THESE CLICHES YOU RACIST ANGLO!!!! WE ARE BETA AND PROUD!! ALL THE CHADS HAVE BEEN SENT TO PRISON ALREADY UNDER CLAIMS OF RAPE AND GENDER VIOLENCE

>>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance. In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets. In such territory, a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.
My god, we certainly wouldn't want to even imagine a situation in which a woman's self-esteem wasn't constantly inflated by every man in her presence

It's only when attractive guys flirt with them it raises their self esteem.
When ugly guys flirt with them it's rape.

>>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice. Dating apps have completely killed off macho displays now even the most predatory man can click his way to romance.

Oh it's another case of men = Chads and the rest may as well not exist.

Was waiting for this kek

depending on the situation and how attractive they are. do i go with it and just bang and leave the next day.
i have been with few money grabbers only cause they were bat shit crazy hot. and when they realize i dont care to give money to them, it usually goes they argue about it and i simply ask "you was with me cause of money!!!" and act all suprised, cry about it, brake it off and move on. easy.

i hate men who cant man up. and i always say bro before hoes so all i want is you to do something about your situation, and saying "youll get there buddy" is not going to help you faggots.

I'm not Chaddy Thundercawk so it doesn't go over too well most of the time. Maybe back in the old days I could get an arranged marriage with a virgin and things would be great, but nowadays you have to compete with all the top 20% of men getting 80% of the women. If not, I guess you can go for single mothers if a cuck.

The war on families is taking a toll on positive male, female interaction.

She doesn't want average or ugly men to even look at her. She'd make that a crime if she had the power to do so. She is bewildered that the highly desirable males don't have time for her. They have better options and there are only so many hours in a year, you know.

She probably considers it a hate crime for men in her league to approach her.

This post gave me autism and regave me my virginity

Kdldkdndmdldmdldldms FAT AMERICAN FUCK STOP THIS BULLSHIT

I take it she doesn't live in nottingham.

i only date eastern european girls

>I’m not sure what the psychological reasons for their inactivity is - perhaps feminists have scared them off with complaints of catcalling.

Kek bless us.

>why doesn't anyone want to talk to me, I have so many interesting things to talk about :(

She hit the wall.
>grey hairs
>clearly defined lines on face

I don't give a shit.
She should have found a guy and settled when she still had her youth.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

I thought asking a girl out in 2016 was sexual assault.

I guess this women is "normal" and wants to be treated as a normal women by normal men.
Meanwhile men become less predatorial, because we keep hearing how aweful we all are.
She is a normie that wasn't yet poisoned by the 21st century. Don't hate on her user.

>that fat dyed hair "woman"
>cute
LMAO they are so fucking delusional

Balding doesnt matter if you're Bruce Willis or Jason stratham

>>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance.
What the fuck does that even mean? Britain is part of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYiaUc8

>cute girl
>that
sure thing

>tfw when they banned whistling in case it offends

I don't chat up bar sluts.

Just went on this tumblr.
>pic related

Holy shit can I just genocide everybody without you bombing the hell out of me?

You can't even get wasted and have sex with a woman in a bar without getting a 10 years jail sentence and you wonder why men don't dare to even talk to them ?

Oh user, so cute.

Feminism is only for ugly chicks. There are no contradictions once you get that.

Feminists feel insulted when men approach them because only ugly men approach ugly women. They fear rape because the ugly man approaching them is desperate - he knows it, she knows it, we all know it.

There is also the mid-tier variety of feminism, your average girls. They bitch and moan about fuckbois because they are hot enough to pump and dump, but not hot enough to snag Chad.

There are no gorgeous feminists because gorgeous women don't have problems in the world. It panders to their every desire.

In fairness different women have different views, for every girl that screams rape at a guy looking at her, there is one that calls every guy a beta unless he drags her into his care and fucks her.

The solution is just be a decent guy and dont give a shit about the extremes. If a girl wants to be raped go let her do it elsewhere, if a girl hates men let her die alone. Both probably have some weird history you dont want to get involved in.

>woman well into her 40's
>still goes to bars and wants to be showered with attention
>gets ignored
>it must be those timid lads
So this is how a post-wall woman grapples with reality and her rapidly plummeting sexual market value.

>BLUUUURRUGUH!
>why can't I find a good man?

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice.
> as men are inundated with choice.

I don't support those dating apps but fuck this bitch saying we shouldn't have a choice in the women we like.

One more thing to add:

Traditional Christianity used to be strongly about marriage between one man and one woman.

This was a major break from the older style of Multiple Wives for the most alpha of males which is closer to the human base state of existence.

One man, one woman united in Christ is a tactical choice as well as a spiritual one. The old Few Marriages Are Bad For The Village meme comes into play.

In modern society, as more women are "liberated" to sleep with the top 20% or less of males, the lesser males get very restless. Then they get very dangerous.

Believe it or not, without a family and faith to ground a man, he can run as wild as he feels like. The fewer men who don't have wives and children, the worse things are going to get.

Either bring back traditional roles, Christian Faith and One Man, One Woman marriage, or devolve to a more primitive state of existence with bandits and war lords every where.

The males are getting restless, anons. They don't have the same physical and mental restraints of evil behavior that women have.

> Become sluts at 18

I think you have an optimistic view of women user

Kek

forgot pic

We don't see ourselves as such. Never have really.

I always refer to it as "on the continent they do x"

As a Brit I know the problem. You either get taught to be as cucked as possible (and therefore are way too scared to approach men nevermind women) or get called a racist muhsoggynist and don't want to approach them.

This. In Finland there are 13-14yo girls outside grocery stores offering blowjobs to men who buy them alcohol and cigarettes.