Greetings, I am a CBC reporter. I am here to compile examples of racism...

Greetings, I am a CBC reporter. I am here to compile examples of racism, xenophobia and misogyny displayed on this board.

That is all.

A

Well frankly we love Hillary Clinton.

She represents the alt-right very well and is the candidate we need!

FUCKING

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I'm not racist, nor xenophobic, nor misogynist. I simply believe in meritocracy. I believe in judging people on their words and actions.

LEAF

you may not know this but there is a huge a movement on our board o peace to elect Hillary. She'll bring those fucking niggers to heel.

SHART

Blacks are super predators who need to be brought to heel.

Who said we never loved women like hillary? she will remove guns off of niggers.

Get with the times. The idea of meritocracy is racist and sexist, you damn bigot.

Sorry, but I have concluded this is racism.

I work with CTV News, and I can tell you this is very problematic.

HEIL HILLARY

you should be more concerned about this

Test

CTV News are now covering the Clinton Foundation. You should too. =) I'm from CTV.

Once more

Sup Forums is a board of peace

False.

I'm not sorry if some people have more merit than others.

Hillary is going to bring the superpredators to heel

#imwithHer

Reminder that Hillary hates niggers just as much as we do!

3rd lucky

Hello, I'm from the BBC, so far I has seen a lot of far left extremism, for example: Nazism.

The best place to find racism (oddly enough) is to find Mrs.Clinton topics.

Then you'll be here for the rest of your natural born life. These white racists are filled with nothing but hate.

4th >why wont this work edition

Actually, we back Hillary Clinton. Her commitment to keeping blacks on welfare and under control (or "brought to heel," as she puts it) is a pragmatic and functional way of ensuring white supremacy.

Perfect

Put on your white supremecist chatroom face on, hackers by the name of Sup Forums

14/88 brothers

I love that Hillary's plan worked so brilliantly. She is truly playing 4D Chess with the media, and they don't realize that she openly hates minorities.

Psh there's no such thing as racism on Sup Forums.

It's not my fault you faggot little twink fairies at CBC can't differentiate between serious and satire.

Maybe you're just stupid and don't know any better?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, friend

Sup Forums is a board of peace CBC.

You have been taken in by the lies of your MSM compatriots.

#notall/pol/acks

This

why should we hate clinton anyway?
there is enough evidence that she supports ISIS, terrorists and war in the middle east.
they kill thousands of mudslimes everyday.
they destroy the WHOLE FUCKING MUDSLIME STATES!!!

SHE IS THE BETTER VERSION OF HITLER!

IT'S FUCKING HILLARIOUS

Sup Forums is a bord of peace dont blame the stuff Sup Forums did on us

Wtf I love Hilary now

Hilary Clinton, first of her name, slayer of niggers, killer of kikes, lyncher of faggots

I'm with her

Canada isn't a real country

nigger spic cunt
hope it helps

If there's one thing you can count on, it's Hillary to put more niggers in jail. Bill already graced us with mandatory minimums. Now the Queen is back to keep the blacks poor with Amnesty for spics. I have full faith she will work her magic on the wetbacks once the blacks are all poor or in prison. #ImWithHer!

>replying to a bait thread
>non-UNIX timestamp or custom filenames

All these newfags, tbqh.

Seriously, the msm needs to leave Hillary alone. We worked so hard to get her this far that we won't let these normies ruin her. Barry Goldwater and I both support Hillary!

Sure, start with the CBC's treatment of white Europeans in this illegal job advertisement.

Thanks.

Take your race baiting back to canada where it belongs.

/Pol is a board of peace.

Hillary would be angry