It's over, Sup Forums has been BTFO for the last time

It's over, Sup Forums has been BTFO for the last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/645488252846141440?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Rubin)))

>complaining about anime

and that can be countered with.
>Stop shaming people for feeling uncomfortable with displaying their face with your unreasonably high beauty standards.

This.

Anime is more infuriating for normalfags than a blank image

I don't think I recall ever having a "anime avatar" But I will continue to call people cowards, and maybe niggers.

>Not hijacking this hashtag and using it against them

Come on what the fuck is wrong with you guys

BTFO Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

>((((((Rubin))))))

We already are.

Rubin is still okay. He is on a journey. He genuinely tries to be open about opinions and arguments that are contradictory to his world view. He just has that idea of being liberal deeply ingrained, even though he disagrees with almost everything what that term means in today's political landscape. He will eventually stop calling himself a liberal. Give him a year or so, and he will be on the right side of the race war.

He calls himself a classic liberal. Essentially a libertarian.

hes right tho animefags should fucking die

*I dont understand syntax
good job

why do normalfags get triggered by anime?

This is merely the last vestiges of Former-Rubin virtue signaling as deep down he descends into red-pilldom.

It's the age old transition:
Progressive > Liberal > "Classical Liberal" (the name all faggots use to not call themselves libertarian) > Libertarian > Paleoconservative > Sup Forums

who?

You know that if someone had an amazing painting by a white man no one would dismiss them for it. He dismisses anime because it is an Asian artform.

It has always confused me how "liberal" is equated with leftism in the US, since leftism entails more state, less economic freedom and in general is more concerned with "equality". In Europe so called liberal parties usually have more in common with conservatives and not left parties.

*gives you cummies*

#StopAnimeShaming

Do you know what website you're on?

m ..more?

It reminds me of all the losers I made fun of in highschool

its not just normalfags, its other altrighters too.

personally i think that the anime spamming childish, cringey and in many ways bad for the movement in general in that people take the message less seriously.

>Your opinion is irrelevant because I can't see your face.
Typical leftist just ignoring what they don't like by making up non-reasons why the person isn't credible.

I'm gonna start using anime avatars more eagerly now. If he bases his statement on the fact that someone posts animu girl together with their claims on intentionally anonymous board, he's dumber than I thought.

come at me rubin i dare you

Yeah everything's all fucked. "Liberal" means hands off but somehow it comes to mean the party of gibs here.

even i immediately disregard whatever is posted if it comes along with a cringey anime pic.

>Dimension Shaming

I literally cannot even, you guys.

I mean...WHAT?!

#2DisfinebyME

>Sweden
Good to know.

>"Typical leftist just ignoring what they don't like by making up non-reasons why the person isn't credible."
>comes up with my country as reason why my argument isnt credible
you're clinically autistic

until then, he needs to be spammed with Rustle reaction faces

>lol nerdy virgins xdddddddDDDDDD!!!!

Stop posting anime avatars on my Hungarian chemical modelling comic panel.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

found the normalfag

It's okay swede bro I bet now that we are getting mainstream attention from the media we will get an influx of normal people who will overshadow and remove the anime fags

He's kinda right you know, unironically

When will you stop masturbating to autism-induced cartoons?

Make me.

>and in many ways bad for the movement in general in that people take the message less seriously.

If they're so stupid and shallow to take the message less seriously only due to anime (as opposed to whether our message is valid or not - and it is, by the way), then they don't deserve to be on our side. Fuck them.

found the virgin

with regards, the married normalfag with far right views

Tbqh, anime is stupid as hell.

Your opinion is actually irrelevant to me though. Your flag is a valid reason. You are not from my country, so there's no reason I should care about your input on American politics. Do you understand, Sven?

Your fat head is stupid.

I will simply reply with scientifically interesting images worthy of a comic panel of this caliber. Behold.

are you unironically telling me that optics doesnt matter at all? that convincing the mainsteam populace to our cause isnt worth it if they arent onboard with cringey anime 100% of the time?
>
>makes up arbitrary reason why he doesnt want to address my point
so why are you posting in a thread made by an aussie on a board owned by a jap? you are, without a hint of irony or satire, the worst kind of right-wing person. people like you will literally never accomplish anything. thank god that the rest of the movement are different, but you could hang yourself tomorrow and noone would care a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
vid related, its Trump and the crowd caring about what a foreigner thinks.

It's reminds them of how fat and slutty 3DPD girls are compared to anime girls

I don't get triggered by anime, I get triggered by those retard awoo posters that have turned trump generals into nothing more than a circlejerk

Fuck, true.

>thinks virgin is an insult

You wish you had wizard powers like us, only the truly chaste can harness the power of meme mana.

>The parasite severs the blood vessels in the fish's tongue, causing the tongue to fall off. It then attaches itself to the stub of what was once its tongue and becomes the fish's new tongue
That's pretty cool.

>jewbin

It replaces the fish's real biological tongue and functions as a tongue itself while it steals small bits of food from the fish's mouth

if you don't find that interesting then you should eat your own dick

>are you unironically telling me that optics doesnt matter at all? that convincing the mainsteam populace to our cause isnt worth it if they arent onboard with cringey anime 100% of the time?

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. Now gtfo, you blue-pilled retard.

>thinks never reproducing because of made up reasons and feelings of rejection and thus letting down your own race is a good thing
yeah, tell me more why one should be a virgin. kys

Fuck you too buddy..

Don't accept the "alt-right" label. Fuck that.

>Watch anime
>All signs point to nationalism
>Liberal logic.

Wot?

prove you're married faggot

wife's tits with timestamp or gtfo

omg, the jews in nazi germany that didnt speak up and say what they were must have been cowards

It presents unattainable standards of beauty and perfection. 3DPD just can't compete.

That may be true.

Forgot my anime reaction image.

H_H__EEE__RRRR
H_H__E____R__R
HHH__EE___RRRR
H_H__E____R___R
H_H__EEE__R____R

he's right tough, you're the cancer in the movement

Awoos are cute, I need more rare Momojis of the cute variety.

They want you to be part of the label yourself into the tiniest box possible club.

Pretty sure your country is full of cancer.

(((Ruben)))

I can definitely see him being considered and self proclaiming to be a libertarian in the future, but that's it
this is good though, a general shift in the overton window is really what is most important right now and libertarianism is as conservative as it gets

How is that not interesting? It's like the ultimate fuck you.
>I'm your tongue now
>I eat first and you can also eat my poop
There's gotta be a political metaphor in there somewhere.

something something gibsmedats

You're that idiot PerversePerser on the_donald discord, aren't you?

I notice this a lot when randomly looking at a Trumps tweet responses.

It usually goes like this

>Some normie makes a stupid anti-Trump statement
>gets legitimately corrected and btfo by someone
>that someone doesn't have a profile picture set
>normie goes "Yeah well you're an egg so..."

This is present in like 80% of Trumps tweets in some form or other

It's true. People who post smug anime faces are faggots.

> Implying what I post on a Norwegian sushi board has any relevance irl

>wife's tits with timestamp or gtfo

Not possible, it would be haram for his wife to do that. Isn't that right Abdul, my 'Swedish' friend?

>wahhhhhh why do you guys get butthurt about anime
>proceeds to explain why in a logical manner
>anime poster gets butthurt and fails to see their own hypocrisy
Every, single, time. Pottery

thats all the kike ever has to say, he always repeats it in interviews

and of course he had to co-opt the same fucking market of goons into voting for gary "hardbody" johnson

tell me more mr 60%
or are you too busy watching BLM having another chimpout
have you been living under a rock for the last couple of months? or are you simply that braindead that you cant connect the dots on how Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular has affected real life?

Does your spouse, Mohammad share the same political beliefs as you?

Nope. Last time I used Reddit was to bask in the anal devastation of hipsters dying inside about the oculus rift

Sven, now is not the time to troll each other. It is time to prep the bull of war.

Notice it's always the jews who get triggered about animu on twitter and goybook?

>Jews are this mad that there's a medium untouched by the eternal kike that white people watch and they can do nothing about

Top Kek? Anime Avatars? Is he saying our Lord of Chaos Kek is an anime character? Who is this asshole anyway? Oh it's the asshole from the Rubin Report, god bless him. He's down with The Dumb Jerks. Seems though Rubin and Cenk aren't friends no more, kind of hilarious.
This is hilarious beyond epic proportions, Cenk and Rubin are both retarded and went at it over Islam.
>As of late Dave Rubin and Cenk Uygur are not friends anymore since they had a big blow up on Twitter (since late November 2015).

twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/645488252846141440?lang=en

To an extent. I redpilled her to the point she'll vote SD and complain about niggers, but hasnt wanted to get a hunting license with me yet so I can arm her.

>her
Mohammad's a really exotic name for a woman. Good luck Sven.

animeposting is great because the reader automatically assumes you're less mature/aware/intelligent/etc than they are, lowering their defenses

You're giving us way to much credit..
Maybe you should for a walk or something.

Well it's as the onld saying goes, the Jews fear the Samurai

I came here to post anime on a fucking anime image board, you fucks need to realize your god damn place on this site even if this is one of the fastest boards.

me too fucking otakus hahaha I made their lifes the most miserable shit over the world. I miss these day. I think that I made 1 of those losers to commit suicide. Sometimes I think I should enslaved them and I should fuck their mother and sisters.
A real man should show his full power against loser, and teach them how it's the life.
>every real man have the right to enslave 2 or 3 otaku nu-males, they aren't humans, otakus are pet like dogs or cats.

Because anime are cartoons, and cartoons are for kids. How can you take someone seriously if they like children's cartoons at 20+ or 30+?

Oh so you're a good goy way to go fighting for Israel user