If women earn 0.79$ for a 1$ men do, why don't they get a 0.79 vote for a single male vote?

If women earn 0.79$ for a 1$ men do, why don't they get a 0.79 vote for a single male vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck does a court sentence you to 48 years for an alleged rape and you don't appeal that fucker?

>niggers

Do not fall for the woman Jew.
Some reasons to take away their rights:
>whining whores
>do nothing right
>useless besides breeding/cleaning
>smelly vaginas
>bleed every month
>blacked
>unloyal
>society destroyer
>will vote against humanity's interests
>enlarges State power

I thought the Jews were practically going into convulsions for the opportunity to testify that a nigger is innocent.

literally who cares?

Someone got 48 years over an alleged rape.
1) It should be impossible for the sentence to be that long.
2) It should have been evidence based.
3) Women allege rape over ever little thing nevermind a dream.

Do you want to be that nigger?

American court system.
You're a nigger, the case is a he-said-she-said, and you have zero evidence on your favor, so you're gonna get convicted as soon as the jury sees your face.
So you agree to a lesser crime to do less time.

>Lawmakers took the rare step of sponsering a bill ordering a new trial
>then-gov Bill Ritter threatened to veto

>Denver police threw away DNA evidence from the attack. Police destroyed body swabs and the victim's clothing.

>It's actually worse than I thought
Well, freedom motherfucker.

Lol this, aper come to glendale...

Yerevan is pretty based in this day and age.
Also top 10 country by mudslime:non mudslime ratio

I've been there in 2007, it's a fun city when u have money, gonna think of visiting again soon

Hahahaha yerevan is a gay haven

The funny thing is women are such bad workers even though companies could save money hiring only women they still don't.

These two might actually be homophobic and they're not afraid to sit close since they don't question their sexuality
I'm not baiting desu, it's the way our society works
It's much better nowdays, I travel a decent amount, and Yerevan looks as nice as major european capitals, the regions are complete crap though, really unurbanized.

To be fair even white dudes that get false-rape claimed get jailed. It's women. Women are always the victims™.

There's this one white dude that got false-claimed by his own daughter IIRC.

Poor guy, actual fucking dindu.

Except they really couldn't. The wage gap is really like 4%. Maddox's last good video was about this.

youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM

Good bait, OP, should have a lot of responses; not even a leaf or upside down flag.