Think for a minute what would have happened if you had been Marty?

Think for a minute what would have happened if you had been Marty?

You would've smoked and drinked with your teenage mum and fucked her ass and pussy right there in the back of the car, wouldn't you?

Come one, be honest with yourself.

delete this

Well, if she looked like that. I'd totally fuck her brains out.

>tfw you are your own father

This is now my fetish.

Yep, I totally would have.

Fuck the consequences.

I'd do it in the present, too.

Marty, no! Think about the possibility of destroying the universe in this timeline!

fuck and suck

doesn't matter, had sex

She looks like she sees dead people

>those tears showing bits of foot skin

Hot as she may be, she'd still have been my mother. And the destruction of the universe (or, at the very least, my own death), doesn't help.

If my mom was Lorraine, I'd do it in an instant.

Absolutely not, my dad would have kicked my ass. He wasn't a pussy like George and they dated since she was 15.

Fuck you Doc! Mom looks fuckkin hot and I'm gonna bang her sweet ass even if it wipes me out of existence!

Man, I would fuck that pussy again and again and again until some type of higher power descended on Earth to tell me to chill down with the existencial paradoxes

>that deleted scene where Marty's mom is fantasizing about fucking her son while sunbathing in the nude

Well I'd kick your fathers candy ass and fuck her and get her pregnant at 15. Then I'd marry her, get a job at the old factory across the river, give her another child when she's 18, invest in my money and live happy ever after know that a faggot called (You) was never born.

mmm finna try somadat girl u feel me where ur man at u got a man u alone lets get it cmere girl shiiit

>ywn sire yourself

Do does that mean that while they were fucking marty would slowly begin to fade out of existence until the exact moment that he came and then...gone?

Is this from another movie? I don't think they would have filmed something like that for the Back to the Future saga...

nope you'd need to wait until marty was born, for 9 months he could pump that cunt full of his sperm and when he was about to be born just guilt her into getting an abortion

>Well I'd kick your fathers candy ass and fuck her and get her pregnant at 15
Oh, I see. You're trying to be all offensive and edgy and such. Here's your (You)

Would aborting yourself be a leftist's ultimate wet dream?

only because marty would be a white male

Aborting you would be everyone's dream, especially your parents'.

dont make me get out the black abortion rate statistics user... you wouldnt like me when i cite statistics...

Casual Sex 1988