Exactly WHY did he want teenagers? Why wouldn't have adults done the job?

Exactly WHY did he want teenagers? Why wouldn't have adults done the job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l50EswqEQsg
twitter.com/Miscontoon/status/898269375978799104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because adults don't have attitudes.

Teenagers' skin is so much more supple and bodies so much tighter than adults. Also, what teens lack in experience they make up for with enthusiasm and excitement.

Adults have insufficient attitude levels.

>Why wouldn't have adults done the job?

Because this shit is till you die, it looks cool in the promo material, but it's a fucking job for the rest of your life. yes you get to have great company vehicles, but no social insurance, no healthcare and no wage. Only teenagers would be so stupid to apply.

Because Zordon wanted to relive his high school years over and over and over

Fpbp

>i don't want to fly around in space and do awesome things I want a regular wage and a 401k

you are everything wrong with the world

did this motherfucker always look so retarded or what

because teenagers and younger kids are the target demographic of the show

>ywn watch powerkino with Sup Forums again

get em young and the possibilities are endless

Because if you want to train people to willingly give their lives in the pursuit of genocide against non-humans, you need to start indoctrinating them while they're still young

They don't fly around space, they are on earth and kill million of putties, is cool for a year or two, but after 10 - 15 years, it is just like working in a fucking mine with fancy uniforms in cool tractors.

hes the pedoposter on Sup Forums what do you think he does in all his free time locked in that tube

but they have immense fame an respect along with it.

they have secret identities, nobody knows who they actually are

YOUTHS HAVE GREATER HEROIC IMPULSE THAN OLDSTERS.

lightspeed rescue was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=l50EswqEQsg

>lightspeed
>rescue

These aren't words that I generally associate with very slowly destroying a city by ramming trains into everything

>Exactly WHY did he want teenagers? Why wouldn't have adults done the job?

Just gonna leave this here
twitter.com/Miscontoon/status/898269375978799104

>tfw Sup Forums cheered when Fairweather got blacked after so much of Joel's suffering
Lightspeed Comfy was great

Why the fuck did you take the concept of Power Rangers to that point? Are you sad?

They actually do that in the Boom comics
They protect the universe even against non Rita related foes

His face always reminded me of the faces from the nightmare scene in Home Alone.

Because teenagers are optimistic about the life ahead and adults want to kill themselves because they fucked up their lives

>Why the fuck did you take the concept of Power Rangers to that point? Are you sad?

I was living power rangers for 10 years, it was my life, had every ranger, every zord ever produced. I know what I am talking about

>jaime pull up young jaime

they actually had a reason why they needed teens to pilot the evas tho

I can't imagine what it's like to be this ass-shattered due purely to someone deconstructing a children's show.

It's a kids show you fucking moron. What more is there to explain.

Adulst don't buy hasbro dolls.

>there will never be another Power Rangers Twitch marathon with continuous threads on Sup Forums

I had so much fun, that whole week was complete and total kino my guys.

BECAUSE LE YOUTH IS SUPERIOR AND SMARTER TO THOSE OLD CONSERVATIVE ADULT BIGOTS user

Even if you started at 6 that means you didn't grow out of it until you were 16. That's weird.