youtu.be/AfItBgIDgsg
youtube.com/watch?v=_I1zIhVICwA
youtu.be/V3yuto9xjEE
youtube.com/watch?v=aAm5KTWvUTk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt0b_QBP_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good tune t b h

what happened to your chins arin?

Friendly reminder that six kitty companies rule everything What companies are they supposed to be?

I liked his song about circumcision and how barbaric it is. He even mentioned the Jews and their whole sucking little bloody baby dicks part. Guy is definitely /ourguy/. WKUK was a great show as well. Would be eager to know what Trevor is up to nowadays, what he thinks of the current zeitgeist.

This is from 2011 so is inaccurate now but I think it's what he was drawing on there? I saw a similar version of this meme around 2000 too but it was a leaflet I read handed to me by a crazy person

Thank you, I've honestly been wondering this since I first saw that video. I think I actually have seen that chart on my early days as a ba/b/ but I guess I forgot it.

Information that has always been known by some, circulated... The difference between then and now is that people are willing to point out the reality that most if not all of the people in these positions of power, behind these massive media monopolies, are Jewish.

>tfw you all of a sudden remember a skit you saw 10 years ago and had to look it up

What's her name, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/AfItBgIDgsg

youtube.com/watch?v=_I1zIhVICwA
LET'S WAKE UP THE NEIGHBORS

youtu.be/V3yuto9xjEE

man I wish Trevor would make a WKUK movie. The Civil War on Drugs was such a disappointing way to end the show and Miss March was such a let down.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAm5KTWvUTk

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt0b_QBP_A

I've seen this dozens of times and it never fails to make me laugh

GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, SIR,

Hi, I'm Clint Webb, and I'm running for Senate.

He is

holy shit

>...well that show was fucking metal.

God Tier Standup Comic

HaHa, Yep!

Trevor>Timmy>Sam>Zach>>>>>That one other guy

darren, darren is the one >we all want to fuck in his beautiful asshole.

Trevor>Sam=Zach>Timmy>Darren

Darren was the one who always got stuck as the girl. I think I heard in an interview that he just got an acting degree or something and begged them for a spot on the troupe so they just gave him the worst roles

List is outdated and missing major players.

AT&T is buying Time Warner, Comcast bought NBC, Sinclair Broadcasting is Merging with Tribune, etc

He's making a kids prank reality show on Disney Channel

Say what you want about Darren, he is more attractive in a dress than most women