Bran is Night King

Bran is Night King

The only way to kill the Night King is to remove the dragonglass

>tfw no Dragon Armour in GoT

BRAN IS THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE NOT JON SNOW.

omg you guys are so dumb ok looky here see, the night king and bran are both ravens.

they're the eyes of Odin okay?

Odin also has other companions, the wolves, starks are wolves DUN DUN

but he only has two wolves and they're both named for greed, BUT WASSAT DA STARK GIRLS ARE GREEDY FUCKS?!

DUN DUN DUNUNUNUNUNA

Get ready, get hype

No he isnt
Proof:
He dies in the 2cnd episode of season 8 according to leaks

He is Bran from different timeline who ended up in past due to time travel, meaning he is not the same Bran who is in Winterfell now

Bran becomes the second Night King and pleads Jon Snow not to take the burden for himself. Bran takes it because he doesn't feel the land of the living has anything to offer to him anymore due to being a cripple.

>control must be maintained
>there must always be a Night King™

Is Bran every Bran ever?

Notice how Bran is never in the same room as Night King unless it's a dream

I actually hadn't thought of that before.
pretty cool

S7 leaks were fair game. S8 leaks are going to be a complete fucking mess though. 99% of them will be utter bullshit, and HBO will be going into overdrive to muddy the waters/protect as much about le epic ending as possible (especially after the debacle that has been this season and all the various leaks).

>change nightking actor to someone with a jew nose
you could be on to something

What happens if one of the "good guys" thinks fuck it and gives putting some dragon glass in their heart a shot? Like why has bran not said guys I know how Night King became night King, so let's try doing the same method? I can't be the only one who is desperate to see Davos beating the shit out of the night King as the night King while Dany and Jon whimper in the corner hiding/fucking.

the new actor is fucking shit

he looks perceptually bored, the old one looked somewhat angry and menacing

Actually, the night king is the avatar of the God of Ice and Darkness. He tricked the children of the forest to create a vessel for him to inhabit so he can walk amongst the mortals. Whereas the other gods, such as the God of Light, sends messages through the fire to his followers and works through them that way. Direct intervention is hardly ever the case. The God of Ice's vessel only contains a fraction of his power and he has been strengthening said vessel to amass more power. The long winter being ushered in signifies the height of his power and it's time for him to cover the world in ice.

The God of Light directly opposes him. He found out too late about the God of Ice's plans and how he manipulated the children of the forest into creating the perfect vessel for him. The God of Light realizes that he'll have to resort to direct intervention as well (azor ahai) and will have to channel his being through a mortal. He has already touched several candidates, some of who have failed (Stannis), and some who have been exhibiting strange powers (Dany's immunity to fire).

Bran's role? He's the oracle. The chronicler of the Battle of the Gods™ that is to come. So he can one day tell the tale of what happened and what can still happen if the people of Westeros aren't careful.

Probably pretty boring hanging around in sub-zero temperatures with your only company being a mute army of corpses and a few other edgelords who all look like they're in a Finnish heavy metal band. No wonder the guy wants to get past the wall.

STOP WITH THESE FUCKING REDDIT-TIER THEORIES.

WE HAVE SEEN HOW THE NIGHT KING WAS MADE LAST SEASON.

spooky

These new white walkers look fucking gay and retarded, like iceman original characters based off Darth Maul, they look so fucking faggy.

I preferred the long haired snow cavemen.

Spoiler: Lord of light is just another baddie. All the shitty visions lure people in and lead them into situations that directly favour the enemy. Literally every god damn time.

The Lord of Light just doesn't really care about people. If they died because they were lead into a certain situation, it's because it's the path to the end-game situation that's favorable to him.

You were beautiful

We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

what is this edited picture all about

I find it very amusing but why has this happened

Job for surgery expert Sam Tarly TBQH

its brans face shooped onto ramsey, implying he warged into ramsey while he was raping sansa.

oh lmao I thought it was like a "handsome bran" edit

>I'm beautiful, Sansa.

Bro he told Mel to burn Shireen. Moral ambiguity exists sure, that is an objectively bad thing to encourage/do.

Arya Stark is a child of the forest and is the key to stopping the night king and white walkers.

>The Children of the Forest were said to be humanoid, but when grown to adulthood they were no taller than human children. Their facial features are very rounded and soft, like a very small child. They also have disproportionately large and expressive eyes (like human babies), which are set wider in their face than would be normal for a human child of the same height.

>large, wide set eyes
>child size adult, as emphasised by the DXT VS STR fight

There was also a woman who became panicked looking into her eyes, because she recognised her as a child of the forest

Can the white walkers talk?

I didn't say it was a good thing either. I said he doesn't really care about his people. Mel left Jon because she burned Shireen, Davos won't be settling down in a farmland with Shireen because she's dead etc. He's looking to defeat the Night King and if he has to kill some worthless mortals along the way, eh, he's not going to lose sleep over it. He'd probably burn a thousand Shireens if it killed the night king the next day.

Judging by his followers' behaviour, he's equally evil as the ice god. The many faced god is better.

This actually sounds somewhat plausible. Would love to see Jon flare up as the Lord of light enters him to fuck shit up.

Wasn't one of the leaks a complaint about GRRM being autistic about keeping Bran alive, and that if they want to kill someone, they should kill Dany?

in the very first episode a ww made a screeching sound. i'm disappointed in the lack of information we know about them considering they're supposed to be the overarching antagonists of the story.

didnt book melisandre say that bran is the Great Other champion

will the undead dragon's breath be hot or cold?
blue fire would probably be even hotter than the normal red dragon fire and could surely melt the wall easily

explain

>i'm disappointed in the lack of information we know about them considering they're supposed to be the overarching antagonists of the story.

Feels like something fucking Sam should've figured out

it will be ice breath and it will build ice stairs with it so the army climbs up the wall and trips over on the other end

The first Walker was created by the Children of the Forest by stabbing one of the First Men with a dragonglass dagger in the heart.

Makes the most sense to kill Dany. She's getting crazy, she has no heir and would create drama if she died, brings out Jon is a Targ plotline.

Childless women tend to be like that.

Her normal womb has stopped functioning. With Jon's firejizz she will be able to lay dragon eggs.

>he actually believes that dogshit fan fiction people are calling season 8 leaks

So stab a normal man with dragonglass they become a white walker. Stab them again and they die.

Sounds like Carnivale's mythos desu.

>arya is kings landing
>bronn a bronn
>the dog is the hound
>mfw

oh shit
how did he get Smough`s weapon