Shuts down Alex Jones on national TV

>shuts down Alex Jones on national TV
>predicts 9/11 down to it being blamed on Osama Bin Laden and set up by Bush
>one of the best conspiracy theorists to exist, even those opposed to him admit that he was extremely thorough and well studied
>constantly told people to actually look up what he's saying and find out if he's right or wrong themselves instead of taking anyone's word for it, including his own
>exposed the Bilderberg group, Satanists, and Zionists
>codified the term sheeple
>made the public aware of the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars document
>got killed for shooting at cops trying to "lure him out" and arrest him for tax evasion
>said shooting was him unloading a .45 into the head of the nearest deputy at point blank range, but the deputy (((miraculously))) survived just fine
>somehow knew where his home was instantly when they needed to when he poured effort into living off the grid
>somehow fled when he only has one leg

Does this really make you think, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
youtube.com/watch?v=p-pXRx6C6D8
youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Shelby_Downard
youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Bill Cooper. He was the first person to expose Alex Jones. His Hour of the Time shows are so comfy and informative.

It's a fucking shame he was killed. Truly one of the best fucking Americans this nation has birthed.

>In Behold a Pale Horse, Cooper asserted that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were in the process of taking over the Earth. According to a "top secret" video of the assassination that Cooper claimed to have discovered, the driver of the presidential limousine, William Greer, used “a gas pressure device developed by aliens from the Trilateral Commission” to shoot the president from the driver's seat.

he was a loony.

>2016
>being in the bill cooper stage

>shuts down Alex Jones on national TV

Source?

Agreed.

>said shooting was him unloading a .45 into the head of the nearest deputy at point blank range, but the deputy (((miraculously))) survived just fine

Wtf the kid that got raped by frog aliens was right?

He was pretty based.

i second this. I'd love to see that because after Duke buttfucked Alex so hard he had to bring his jew producer on, I knew something was up with Jones.

OP is a massive lying faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

Bill Cooper : "Its not the jews"

>after Duke buttfucked Alex

Got a link for that?

Infowars tier disinformation.

Bill Cooper explicitly denied belief in aliens. He said the government was trying to false flag aliens as a pretext for world government.

Nice disinformation. Cooper didn't believe in Extraterrestrials in the sense that they were aliens space. He elaborated that they are in fact demons. Cooper was a Christian. He spent most of his work researching the UFO phenomenon because of his UFO experience in the military. He believed that at the top we were controlled by Freemasons and satanists and that the phenomenon was occult technology.

>Does this really make you think, user?

you forgot how he predicted 9/11

>He believed that at the top we were controlled by Freemasons and satanists and that the phenomenon was occult technology.

I don't think he believed that, that was the part of his rhetoric that helped him get funding

He stated later that he was wrong about the extraterrestrials later.
His informations on e.t had been given to him while he still served in the army. And he was fooled into believing it. He stated later that he believed he had been fed false information in order to unknowingly spread dissinformation.

He was talking about normie level jews. But if you followed his work, he elaborated heavy on the Zionist-satanic connection and will admit that the elite are Jews by title.

>somehow fled when he only has one leg
Ghost is Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE
I love German history so I'll deliver fur du ;)

Actually he did. You obviously did not listen to the Hour of the Time. He covers Freemasonry A LOT. He 100% believed they were satanists.

does anyone have a torrent for all his books?

>torrents are dead/dying
how about we make a website that only houses magnet links?

also, how's fritz springmeier?

finally, i have a high time believing in "demons", i mean, i'd rather believe in flesh and blood aliens who just developed space-bending tech to travel to earth..

Bill was really on the fringe but was right about a lot of stuff. No one can deny that.

I have noticed that Alex Jones has kind of boxed in people who have legitimate theories and evidence of "conspiracy" theories. I hate that term because when people think of it they think of the Alex Jones type of person who believes anything with out a certain level of proof and acts crazy. I kind of also think David Ike has done equal harm to this to discredit and label people as "crazy" when there is legitimate facts to actually consider.

Its all poisoning the well of valid information and when the normie thinks of this stuff they instantly dismiss it as "crazy" without actually looking into it.

>I love German history so I'll deliver fur du ;)

Your heart is in the right place, little Burgerbro, the next bull I prep I'll dedicate to you

Alex Jones is tricky because he tells you about 80% truth. But he'll get you to sit around and listen to him whilst accomplishing absolutely NOTHING. Which is the whole point of controlling the opposition really.

Cooper on Alex Jones:
youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg

Full Radio Show on Alex
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

He's got nothing on James Shelby Downard

> i'd rather believe in flesh and blood aliens who just developed space-bending tech to travel to earth..
Well, that's the idea that has been promoted for 80 years or so by "them".

>ywn meet the man who really runs Earth Inc.

Based Bill

Yep, it's going to be a big deception in the future.

Jones is just concerned.

jfc-- GERMANY YES

of course, i don't believe that real aliens are actually ever going to full-on invade earth independence day style, i just believe that real aliens exist, and they have been observing us for a long time, but if they had to invade, they'd've done it millennia ago.

the only "alien invasion" ever going to happen is going to be a false flag.

also, i really do need to find a good (believable) source for all the "conspiracy theory" shit.
fritz springmeier seems chill?

Bill Cooper was fucking great, but the french red-pillers are way better, but rarely translated, it's really a shame you can't enjoy their videos :(((.

Here is few redpills delivered by one jewish who came from one of the most influencial and powerful jewish family, he exposed them hard half his life and nobody know about them
(part 1 of 4)
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

>shit

If he's so accurate on conspiracy theories then maybe he's in on it and should be hanged like the rest.

ALEX JONES IS A JEW
His mother is jewish,
Jewery is passed down through MOTHERS not fathers.

Fritz Springmeier is one of the most legendary writers on the Illuminati. His book "bloodlines of the illuminati" was pioneering for conspiracy theorists of all walks. He just got out of prison and still claims that they pinned his sentence on him to silence him.

You're new here

>Exposed Alex Jones

Sauce?

>His mother is jewish,
Jones is deeply connected to the Freemasons, CIA, and also was invited into Bilderbergers to draw attention to it.

As a lying shill.

he just wants to sell some filters

>french red-pillers are way better, but rarely translated,
i'm sure you could tl;dr that shit for us.

yes, and this is why i'm concentrating on his work right now.

any one else i should mix-and-match things with?

of course the imminent threat of ww3 is also looming large on us and is keeping me busy, what with syria general and everything else.

>Alex Jones
the moment they start selling you shit, you know they've been compromised. run away.

He was so accurate that they shot him.
That should tell you that he was not in on it.

Literally who

Post proof potatobong

i third that.

this never happened.

on one of his own Hour Of The Time broadcasts shortly after 1-1-2000, he used most the show to insult and denigrate Jones. that was about all. Cooper was only on TV once that I am aware of, and it was a segment on an Arizona regional news show about the driver having supposedly shot Kennedy.

(PROTIP: the truth is even more amazing - it was actually his own wife, Jackie, and she did it right in front of you all with no one noticing.)

/thread

also, can someone tl;dr the redpills ibnto 1 liners?

for ex:

>it ain't the jews, per se, just that the elite puppet-masters are mostly jewish by label.
>it's always about money, financial control - anything ever happens in the world, look for who stands to profit from it the most.
>the tech that comes out for the common masses to buy, has been developed at least 25-50 years before in SAPs.
>aliens, both extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional exist, and they will never invade earth as they do not need to. any alien invasion that does take place will be a false flag done by our elites to bring NWO and one world govt.
>depopulation is real - or more precisely, pruning of the masses - earth is to be turned in to a "planet of the mercenaries" - we need are soldiers to be of optimum health, and thus, need to eliminate weak genes. the do use vaccines for pruning. georgia guidestone is a bit of a disinfo bullshit monument.
>the apparent prevalence of evil proves that either an all-loving, all-knowing god does't exist, or doesn't care about us. or may be he's as such a high level that for him we are what the bacteria are to us. the elite aren't worshiping real satan, but a mid-level evi being who has the capability to manifest into lower levels. he's literally doing this for shits and giggles. [if real satan was so interested in us, we'd also see real angels trying to help mankind to evade satan]
>like tesla said - everything is vibrations

moar??

>aliens, both extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional exist, and they will never invade earth as they do not need to. any alien invasion that does take place will be a false flag done by our elites to bring NWO and one world govt.

strongly agree

would also add that those "aliens" that DO actually exist are not at all extra-terrestrial, but extra-dimensional. check out some of Dr. Karla Turner's lectures, if you want sum really crazy learnings

>shilling aliens

Mark Dice pls go

i would also add that i strongly DISagree with this part:

>the apparent prevalence of evil proves that either an all-loving, all-knowing god does't exist, or doesn't care about us. or may be he's as such a high level that for him we are what the bacteria are to us. the elite aren't worshiping real satan, but a mid-level evi being who has the capability to manifest into lower levels. he's literally doing this for shits and giggles. [if real satan was so interested in us, we'd also see real angels trying to help mankind to evade satan]

lolnope.

not a big Mark "Undercover Jew" Shouldice fan.

Cooper predicts happening involving Bin Laden
youtube.com/watch?v=p-pXRx6C6D8

Some CNN jerk off walks into the camp with Osama Bin Laden and the most well funded intelligence agency doesnt onow where he is.

Something big is coming folks and Osama will be blamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM

This is Cooper's TV interview

Focused mainly on Southern Freemasons and overlapping KKK

King-Kill 33 (degree) is his most famous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Shelby_Downard

Shelby is known for his addition to Masonic conspiracy theories with his belief that the Freemasons were responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy through a ritual known as "Killing of the King

>not at all extra-terrestrial, but extra-dimensional.

i would like to believe that until we get conclusive proof of either or both we are better off believing they are BOTH extra-terrestrial AND extra-dimensional.

you gotta tell what you believe then.

but think about it carefully here -
we can't have the biggest evil being in the existence of our multiverse toying with us without having god's good angels helping us - but i've never heard of anyone claiming to sell their souls to angels, only satan.
>sell soul to angel
more like, make friends with and be guided by them against the vil of satan.

Definitely one of the best. Hour of the time is the GOAT intro for understanding Mystery Babylon

G Edward Griffin.

Alan Watt - cutting through the matrix videos
^Different guy than Alan "Watts" (with an 's')

thanks.

i don't think that's the interview i was thinking of. and i doubt that's actually a CNN interview. camera work is shaky, the interviewer mispronounces "Zapruder," as if it's new to him, and mentions it being tampered with (as if a CNN interviewer would ever do that) etc. when did this air?

>G Edward Griffin
>trying to sell me shit on homepage
no matter how on-the-dot he is with all his conspiracies, i'm never listening to him.

>>predicts 9/11 down to it being blamed on Osama Bin Laden and set up by Bush
Source?

he also plagiarized much of his book on the Federal Reserve from Eustace Mullen's book, "Secrets Of The Federal Reserve"

Griffin's book came to be quite popular, while Mullins' book did not, despite the fact that the former is a plagiarized version of the latter. the significant difference is, Griffin spends much of the book arguing for an idiotic, bankers-wet-dream gold standard.

seriously???

youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA

I have the real booknow through Barnes and Noble Nook. I wish I knew how to put it online though.

tldr :
- chemtrails are real but it's not about poisoning us but allowing waves to move easier/having less intereferences
- of course jews did 9/11
- searchers and professors have been in contacts with extraterrestial being during the 90s and french government shut it down (ummites)
- US army have MHD torpedo since at least 35 years
- jews control the world alongside ancient merovagians lignées
- Americans are developping a superpowerful metadata center to predict the future.
- US army is really interested about the Gizeh tray since 30 years, so interested they have spend millions via education bourse system and privatizing close area in Cario to forbid others nations to make a real investigation about the Gizeh Tray (who is at least as interesting as pyramids themselves in term of technical prowess)
- Ancient knowledge is tied with the priests of the school of mysteries of the Horus Eye

- and so many others

>real book
which one?

i'm sure google can teach you how to extract the epub, then all you have to do is upload is somewhere.
maybe googledrive and public it.

He shots on him in Behold The Pale Horse. I wish I knew how to post it online for you to read it. It's Hella tin foil bit I still love the book and keep it for posterity.

I mean the book Behold a Palestinian Horse. It's his best selling book. I had an original copy from the 90s but I lost it during Hurricane Katrina. I have the ebook now.

Hahahahah I'm the only person in the world that knows, feels good man.

Shit I meant Behold a Pale Horse. I don't know why it did that. But I don't know how to put the file online. It's on my tablet and phone and I believe it's got protections on it.

>Behold a Palestinian Horse

Yeah I know. Fucking autocorrect.

Bill Cooper is half completely fucking insane and half completely fucking genius. His HOTT shows went a long way towards red pilling me although I don't buy everything he says.

You fags should see his Area 51 documentaries. They're pretty awesome.

must be on a phone...awesome auto-correct, though.

i have the pdf of the book.
found it in a torrent - fringe research resources.
if you can't find seeders i'll make mine available if you want.

It came out that the officer that died was actually killed by friendly fire

And they sad cooper RAN back to his home to get this AK 47, but he only had one leg after he was run off the road on his motorcycle

I personally believe he acted crazy in places to make himself seem unimportant and not worth paying attention to so his work wouldn't get censored.
He would constantly say that you should always fact check him and find things out yourself along with telling people to believe the worst of him and decide what they think is true or not.

I don't know. From what I understand Bill Cooper originally came out as a tinfoil ufo conspiracy guy. He originally reached the public on the original /x/ bbs way back in the 80s where also Bob Lazar and John Lear were originally posting as well as some other high profile paranormal people.

From there he got on the Billy Goodman show exposing Area 51 and leading groups of people out there.

And then from there he got his own pirate radio setup going where he went from being a woo woo UFO guy to being a government conspiracy guy, When he was woo woo UFO guy he was pretty fucking far out there. But he was pretty on point as anti-Government militia dude.

James Shelby Downard is my fav desu senpai

>And they sad cooper RAN back to his home to get this AK 47, but he only had one leg after he was run off the road on his motorcycle

yeah, man. and he was SO bad-assed that, after they amputated the leg, he had that fucker replaced with a kickstand, and so it was hard for him to run.

I love Bill Cooper. He was my red pill. Had he lived, he could have been the leader we need in these dark times.

he later claimed that the "proofs" he had seen of UFOs, etc., in the form of secret documents and the like, were planted to make him parrot some nonsense about extraterrestrials and the like.

>>aliens, both extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional exist, and they will never invade earth as they do not need to. any alien invasion that does take place will be a false flag done by our elites to bring NWO and one world govt.

This is copy/pasted from Steven Greer and the disclosure project.

They say this exact thing, that we have nothing aliens want or need, and that the MIC is planning to stage a fake invasion

Dude I am serious my mom is basically normalish but somewhat retarded like Islamic Wife tier but anyway she blames a lot of things on demons. I think you'd have to grow up Baptist to understand.

She blames a lot of mental illnesses on possessions, (shes not totally batshit just some unusual cases), and believes that the USA is being assaulted by demonic forces like Hillary Clinton and all the occult stuff around her.

Like everyone here laughs at the Moloch thing but when she heard I read that on Sup Forums she was like mmm hmm...not surprised.

Its still crazy don't get me wrong but she has said that people ignoring Satan and demons has ruined Christianity which I am definitely beginning to believe, without Satan and Hell it gets cucked and weak.

>copy/pasted from Steven Greer and the disclosure project.
so a line matches with that sold-out fag.

alex jones is 75% right-25% disinfo - doesn't make the 75% wrong.

Also, the "real aliens won't attack cause they got no reason" can be easily deduced yourself - why would they attack now when we have got nukes? they could've done it in any time before the ww1.

any alien invasion that comes now will be a false flag done by our own elite.

People always throw away these kinds of ideas under the notion that demons can't exist, but how do they know?
I've never involved myself with anything like that, I have no experience, but even I find myself thinking "oh that can't be real, it sounds fantasy." and the majority backs up my assumption. This makes me doubtful that demon's can't actually exist, the majority is usually wrong and full of shit. How do we know it's just not extremely difficult to summon a demon and the knowledge is highly occult and even amongst occult circles it's rare?

If only a handful of people in the entire world could do it of course it would seem impossible and fantastical; nobody would ever see anything like it ever.
I don't think demons exist but I'm not about to denounce anyone who does as crazy and say it's impossible. It's time to stop thinking in a herd mentality and start thinking like an individual.

Good point. Eustace Mullins is a good source actually. "The Curse of Canaan" is good for background/longview history.

The only way I've ever been able to understand it (and many before me have used this model) is by thinking of thought as existing in a different dimension, and actually it kinda does. So if thought is a 4th dimension, beyond that would be some more ethereal 5th dimension (theoretically).

So assume that some spiritual creature is existing in this 5th dimension and is able to slightly and temporarily penetrate the 4th dimension, which is thought... So the spiritual creature appears in thought forms, as opposed to the 3D physical world on an x,y,z axis.

Now it's basically a way of rationalizing thought, but the possibility still exists for the 5th dimension crossover to the 4th.

Carl Sagan has a really good video about this where explains it in 2D and a 3D creature. So it's not totally wacky as Sagan is has generally set the benchmark for what is scientifically acceptable and what is just dumb ass theories.

Now stop getting us off track.

ANYBODY have any thoughts on Alan Watt?

not Watts the 60's guy...

Your Mom is right. All evil in this world is spiritually influenced. The bible lays it out very clearly. I'm not even Baptist. I've seen and rebuked a demon in the name of Christ as a child. It's kept my faith all my life.

I watched 20 minutes until they cut him off when he began speaking about Alex Jones' lies and went to a commercial as he was educating the viewers.

Disgusting.