Isn’t the history of Europe the most depressing and suffering...

Isn’t the history of Europe the most depressing and suffering? I think their medieval age is kinda the greatest nightmare ever mankind experienced.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you had the same thing for longer desu

>implying asia was any better

Start reading books about the medieval Europe instead of following crapy tumblerina myths. It was great time full of degeneracy, sex and violence.

Objectively Europe had been the most miserable and god forsaken place for a long time.

Hardship builds character.

>muh ((((((dark ages))))))

Europe at its lowest >>>>>>> all the the rest

When was this?

Medieval Europe is better than the entire of Japanese civilization.

medieval age was comfy farming for the most part.
And the plague and proddies as it's biggest disasters.

read chinese history and you will change your mind, that country is a place of immeasurable death and suffering.

You don't know a lot then. Read more about it

5-15 AD Europe was a horrible shithole

How was it a shithole?
It was kinda awesome with free cities, traderjew unions, Venice, guilds and for mostr people comfy god devote farming life.

Ah and don't forget the Knights in their full plate armor gothic churches, monasteries.

It was very cozy for the most part. No devestating wars, (until proddies came) no wide spread poverty comparably high savety.

On what base can you call this a shithole?

Catholishits started the 30 Years War

Proddies destroyed the christendom.

Proddies are still destroying the Christendom*

You are Greek.

West:
>plaque
>black death
>hordes kill all whitoids
>losing blood to cure your disease
>hunts witches
>crusade that never succeeded
East Asia:
>massive civil war leading to death higher than all whitoid population at same time
>constant threats from mongols
>when emperor is shit everyone's life is doomed
Middle East:
>islam
>never ending wars

Same shit desu

damn...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
jews built THIS???????????????????????

medieval age Europe wasn't that bad compared to what came later.

>Jews
sasuga brainlet burger

>Catholishits started the 30 Years War
yeah...

All Europes great buildings are just proofs of the money collected from civilians are not used in right way
This great wall of england is obviously a proof of that
When they had decades to build useless brainwashing religion institution, they only spent least amount on people's life or defense of cunt
Not to mention France did it after hundreds of years passed and failed miserably
Europe is actually well represented in eu4
Before 1400s they're literally shit compared to united japan or china
After that, thanks to colonies and technology advancement, they're finally able to catch up and be stronger and influential than east asia

This Cathedral alone is enough to shit on the entire Asian continent. Europe is the most beautiful continent, that most produce good philosophy and beauty in the history of all civilizations. Period.

China and India been hit by plague and cholera long before it came west. That plus all the usual wars, famines and piss poor climate. Written records are lost is all.

Like I said, it's still a brainwashing religious institution worthless of mentioning
Asian civilization is based on wooden buildings and structures, with China's famous one being forbidden city in beijing and japan's ones like toshogu
Just because you're dumb and uninformed doesn't make Europe better than ever
They have done great jobs but never great before 14 century because it's either they lost to middle eastern civilization or they lost to east asian civilization

where is africa?

You realize western Europe had a flourishing economy in the 13th Century and large cities often major trading posts? Poor harvest due to rain in the early 14th Century coupled with war and and disease wasn't kind to the system but in the end brought down foedalism and paved the way for many cultural and scientific advances.

>rice nigger denying the truth of Jesus Christ who died for his unbelieving rear end.

Christianity is the the way, you soulless incel.
Jesus Christ was nailed on a cross to pay for your sins, including all the times you masturbated to degenerate 2D shotas. Have some respect.

That wall is roman.

>africa
>civilization
Not really worth mentioning really, if you exclude Egypt which is highly not representative of Africa

Not saying that Europe is bad, it's just wasn't that great at that time period

Kek
Sure he died to muh sins like living normal life and not doing anything harmful
He possibly died for all the sins europeans done in americas too
I'll respect his deed for that, it's usually ones who did those sins that need to pay and be crucified, not him
Let's hope you europeans can do less sin to stop him from regretting being crucified for those europeans that started 2 wars and colonized entire world

>implying asia was any better

Its not being dum to realize the superiority of Europe. You can't produce beauty that matches of the Europe's, you can't produce good philosophy that matches of the Europe's. Beethoven alone produced more beauty than your entire country.

Colonization did nothing wrong tho.

In case if you're wondering, brazil isn't europe and Beethoven is absolutely out of the discussion
I also hoped that macacos are also good enough to provide Mozart as symbol of european classical music, not Beethoven who is basically forced into piano and have passed his first half of life trying to mimic Mozart and ended up being deaf somehow
And my argument was about europe before 1400s, and you've raised a guy who was born at 1770
Why are you so bad at making a valid argument?

For Germans
German colonies are good to okay tier but not Spanish and English colonies

>le jopenis war cremes.jpg
You should not throw stones sitting in a glashouse.

All of the Medieval Gothic Cathedrals and philosophers (Saint Thomas Aquinas for example), and European Medieval Cities are way better and prettier than all of your country produce till this day. So what?
Brazil is not Europe, but the most beautiful things we got is, guess what, from our European heritage.

M-Medieval Europe was ugly. B-Believe me!!!

Remember that time the Bohemians rebelled against the protestant HREmperor?
Yeah, me neither.

>crusade that never succeeded
Two of them succeeded, acshually.

If you count Reconquista as a crusade, then we succeed more than we lost.

Reconquests in the Balkans from the turks also were lead as crusades.

There were many succesful crusades.

You're in a glasshouse only if you're believing that Jesus, a person who died thousands of years ago is going to take responsibility for your sin

>european heritage
>we

"We" because I'm also a Catholic. You are dumb as a rock, ffs.

>You're in a glasshouse only if you're believing that Jesus, a person who died thousands of years ago is going to take responsibility for your sin
You are ignorant on that matter. You should inform yourself proparly before spouting nonsense.

I-It was only plague and misery

Walked this bridge up and down several times.
Way too many chinese like in all awesome places.

They can't see beauty in Asian, then they flood Europe.

Asia*

They flood asian places too.
They flood everything.

>When you want to retake Jerusalem but you sack Constantinople instead

But at least they pay, unlike niggers.

me they got caught into an itrigue over succession in there and where tricked hoping to get support.

When you massacrate Latins in 1182 but calls for their help 20 years later because the m*slens are flooding them.

Why are the middle ages so besmeared?
Late middle ages Europe is the greatest time and place in history

>ywn live in the time of Frederick II and St Francis

flooding you*

This. Compared to Early Modern Age and (God forgive me) the fucking 20th century the Middle Age is a paradise

>hunts witches
Nice way to prove your ignorance dumb gook

What? Why expelled? What did they do in other countries? In my country they fucked up everything.

Killed and tortured christian children,drank their blood, usury...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

Pic related is extremely red-pilling, use it carefully

Just look at whats left of Europe's Middle Ages cities. It looks comfy as fuck.
And those guys who likes to shit in the Middle Ages should at least read some Régine Pernoud before shouting their ignorance.

The story about the Middle Ages were invented after, around the time of the French Revolution, to legitimize the new Illuminist Banking rulers.

Basically the Middle Ages were quite comfy, apart from the Plague. The Reformation is considered as the end of the Middle and the start of the New Ages in Protestant Europe.

It was basically as comfy as life in pre-Colonial Africa, simple life and small wars, enough time to sing songs and have festivals.