Why the fuck is Trump so weakening on immigration toughness...

Why the fuck is Trump so weakening on immigration toughness? He's starting to sound like Jeb! when it comes to immigration.

Doesn't he realize that his main selling point is nationalism, and yet he's now bending at the knees on immigration. Fucking traitor.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/25/trump-says-government-can-work-with-illegal-immigrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump isn't selling books like Ann Coultier....

he is running for president... which means he has to go more to the center....

but the good news is, Trump's "center" is still better than any other candidate's "far right".

We wasn't even talking about borders until Trump brought it up. Securing the border is the most important thing for many reasons.

Now he's talking about keeping some illegals here. That's rewarding illegal behavior, and there's no two ways about it, that's amnesty. We can never be great if we do not project strength. He's gone limp.

He has to do the following, or he's done.

1. Build the wall
2. Make Mexico pay for it
3. Deport expired visa holders
4. Deport illegal alien criminals
5. Deport illegal aliens
6. In that order

If he doesn't do that, or even promise to do that, he's done. He met with one fucking leftwing Hispanic group, and now he "doesn't want to hurt anyone"???

What about ISIS? Do you not want to hurt any of them either?

How is he weakening
by saying "Well, a lot of people are saying I'm being too hard. Maybe I am. I can't do anything unless they pass a law. If the people don't agree, and don't pass the law, I'll do what I can, but I can't do what Obama does and just sign orders to enact my will"

I didn't know NOT being a dictator is somehow giving up on his ideals.

>Not realizing Trump is pandering to the democrats just to get their vote
>Thinking Trump isn't going to do all of the things he said he would
>Having no idea how politics works
>Your first time ever watching an election

LOL DRUMPH uwu Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Lets get this trending on Twitter!
#shesaltright

I stand with Hillary because she's alright, she's alt-right!!

#shesaltright

cause immigrants aren't the real problem

His plan is the republican Rubiot plan that voters rejected already. Trump is subverting democracy. Stop shilling for this scumbag.

There is no law protecting the so-called Dreamers. They can be deported immediately.

T-Ted, it's okay...you'll get your delegates.

It would appear no one has 'got to go' anywhere and the wall just got ten feet shorter.

>he thinks democrats will vote for Trump simply because he softened a bit on one of out 304 issues they have with him
>OMG GUISE HE IS TOTALLY GOING TO DO THE THINGS HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BUT THEN SAID HE WASN'T GOING TO, BELIEVE ME
>See: You
>See above

Trumptards are actually this retarded

Sup Forums btfo yet again

>1. Build the wall
The wall isn't going to be what we think it is, but we'll definitely have increased border security in the way of drones, sensors, cameras, and in some places walls.
>2. Make Mexico pay for it
This can be taken many ways, but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just says he's pulling Aid to mexico to pay for the wall, unless Mexico joins the effort. That's like half a billion dollars a year right there. So during his presidency, 2 billion which is enough to get a smart wall up, just not a solid wall.
>3. Deport expired visa holders
This is technically already a policy. The issue is that they can't just go round them up, that would be extremely difficult and expensive, and no doubt get a lot of mistakes. So they have to wait and catch them doing something.
>4. Deport illegal alien criminals
This is 90% gonna happen
>5. Deport illegal aliens
See my statement on expired visa illegal aliens.
>6. In that order
obviously.

The only thing that might get thrown out of whack is if he sets up a "get in line for residency, no citizenship allowed, and pay back taxes, fines, etc"
Either they'll come out and register because they stand to be financially better off here, even paying all that, and never being a citizen than go back home (this is likely what the asian immigrants will do) or they'll just go back home on their own terms now (which is likely the mexican method)

>Leaf

He's a business man. All offers stay on the table until the other party makes an offer, not a threat.

Dude
Trojan horse
He gets in and then banmnnnn

there was no offer, there was no bargain, he simply went and flip floped on one of his main points

and you retards eat it and support him

>so weakening on immigration toughness

Did CTR already have to start outsourcing poo in pajeets?

>He has to do the following, or he's done.
But all of those things require him to first be President.

>Donald Trump is unwavering
"We like him because he's unwavering!"
>wavers
"We like him because he's flexible!"
>conservative policy
"I like him because I agree with this policy."
>liberal policy
"I like him because this policy is going to get him more votes from the center/left, which means he is more likely to become President and implement this policy that I don't like."

How was mental gymnastics not part of the Olympics.

You have to have a mandate when you win. The way he's running, Marco Rubio has the mandate.

>why do politicians move towards the center during the general elections?

Yeah, it's almost like they are trying to win, huh?

Trump supports amnesty. Same thing he lambasted all the other GOP contenders about.

Trump is show that he's full of bullshit, just like all the others.

Well, the most important thing is to get the wall up first (controlling the border, fence, guards, whatever).

That is the first priority.

>or even promise to do that

You mean a sleazy conman who fooled all you retards into believing his claims?

I don't think you understand the shift in power that is coming leaf.

Illegal Immigrants will not have a champion for them in the white house because they've spent their time slandering him when he's been gracious.

Then his presence at 1600 Pennsylvania is unnecessary.

Not a single illegal will choose to stay once they find out they have to pay 20 years of back taxes.

>admit he's saying things that aren't true to get votes
>confident that he will do what he says
You niggers are so goddamn retarded you should be neutered.

"No"

You retards really are all in on the "Trump supporters are all racists" meme

I personally don't give a fuck because the riff raff are priced out of my neighborhood anyways. Im voting Trump because America can't last another 4-8 years of being run into the ground.

If you keep referring to him as that, I'm sure the idea will disappear.

I simply don't have time for two faced foriegners.

He could promise just about anything.

You know what, I'm #MentallyHill now!
It's amusing how btfo you are just because Trump can't be stumped.

So much delusion.

>when he's been gracious.

like the time he called them rapists and criminals?
or when he explicitly say all illegals where going to be deported and its ok, he'll do it "humanely" so entire families were going to be deported?

he sure is a damn good negotiator. he has managed to piss off half of his retarded fanbase in exchange of absolutely 0 votes from a demographic that absolutely hate his guts

He really seems to be floundering, if he wanted to pivot he should have done this months ago. This really has been painful to watch ever since he got the nomination.

Is Sup Forums finally waking up? Has Sup Forums worked up the courage to name them?

Im an american citizen.

An american citizen who has been calling trump a hillary plant since day 1.

You are all MORONS for beliving this greedy billionare

Rand paul 2016

This is when you get to watch your candidate swap from being ideal to just "better than Hillary"

Floundering at its finest, just goes to reinforce whatever notions people had about him not being direct about his plans because he will compromise on anything.

Niger Trump hasn't change anything he said he will build a wall and the wall will be build he said all illegal criminals who are in jail will be deported and they will be deporting. How is he he going soft excaly? Or what has he changed? He has always said he wants people to come especially those who benefit if there already is an illegal here not a cRomina and contributing to murrica why take him out? Again he isn't saying or change aging anything.

says the retard voting for mr flip flop simply because he thinks the country is being "run into the ground", conveniently ignoring the fact that the last time, and the times before that, it was the same party of inbred retards that he's voting for who actually ran the country into the ground, but hey, this time an orange New Yorker pretend millionaire who changes his views every 3 months is going to fix things!

lmfao you trumptards are pathetic

Not even an explanation.

If you could articulate that name calling voice in you head into actual arguments, we might get something done.

But it's a shame you're one of those Americans.

The wall isn't happening, is it?

>Flag

Doesn't check out Paco.

Will Sup Forums finally look beyond her silly, reactionary memes and embrace the eugenics?

Trump said multiple times he was going to deport all illegals.
now he is saying he won't, he will do what Obama's already doing, but with "more energy" (he literally said that)

He needs a pro campaign chief, and he ain't got one.

And he needs to spend some fucking money.

Trump is honestly a cult leader.
The resemblence to Hitler in this regard is kind of shocking.
None of the supporters can be reasoned with.

Its called dual citizenship. Do you retards understand americans by the millions live outside of the us?

I'm #TrumpTrain and I never wanted mass deportation of law abiding undocumented immigrants. I want lawbreakers gone, border secured, existing laws enforced, an end to anchor babies, and some system whereby illegals are afforded rights except the franchise until such time as they are naturalized through existing channels.

I like the pivot.

But he never changed Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

>Hitler was bad
This is why noone likes you leaf.

I wouldnt call you an American if you solution is to not vote.

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELEL

LELELE PPPPP

PPOOOOO

PPPPYYYYY

YYYYY

YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD

DDDDD

DDDDD
DDDDD

DD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

Instead of building a wall, why don't we just dig a river from the pacific to the gulf, and fill it with piranha?

Go watch Anderson Cooper (of all people) confront Clinton about flip flops on gay marriage, NAFTA, Troop levels in iraq, involvement in the 90's healthcare platform during bills presidency, etc

There is WAY more ammo of flip flopping on Clintons side.

So, go educate yourself. Then please kill yourself and your entire family because trash like you needs to be taken out.

>what is an absentee ballot

Did you fucks even read the book?

One of the fundamentals of negotiation is to make an outrageous proposal and then scale it back to make the deal seem more reasonable. He was planning this from day one.

He is also going to backtrack on the Wall, the public will think "Wow maybe he is more reasonable that I thought" and gain more public trust.

because you would be creating a salt water channel and filling it with freshwater fish.

The wall doesn't service the upperclass in any way, and it works against what they want -- cheap blue-collar workers. To hell with expensive, equally as stupid as minorities, blue-collar working whites. As long as upperclass whites get to live in their million dollar white enclaves -- far way from minorites, with Paco and Tyrone and Ahmed slaving away for them and buying the expensive shiny things they make, they couldn't care less about racial solidarity. Trump has taken all of your for a ride.

Because illegals dont swim across anymore. Thats a meme.

They fly in and overstay visas

He wasn't referring to all Mexicans as rapists and murderers dumbass.

>changing her views over 20 years is the same as flip flopping every few months

pathetic

Anderson Cooper is honestly one of the most fair journalists out there, he throws hardballs at both liberals and conservatives.

he's being practical. much like Reagan was during his presidency.

That's not addressing him though.
He's specifically talking about the wall, not the illegal immigrant problem as a whole.

>hey guyze we know trump is pandering for votes but he's pandering to liberals just to get elected!
>he's not pandering to the right just to get elected no way no sir!
>his whole being a registered democrat for decades was just a phase!
>r-r-right guys?

You were just claiming how bad both candidates are and you're going to vote anyways?

Lemme guess Hillary?

>Actually took the time to type that

Are you a welfare nigger?

most of her flip flops have been in the last 4-8 years.

Fox news is hillary clintons fourth or fifth largest doner

he was referring the the ones that immigrates as rapist and murderers, dumbass

not a few, not many, all of them

except nobody is going 'OH GOLLY GEE THAT TRUMP FELLA SURE SEEMS REASONABLE NOW', his own fanbase thinks he's flip floping, and the Hispanics will never vote for him

But keep deluding yourself thinking that Trump probably has even read that book lmfao

www.nationalreview.com/article/432876/donald-trump-white-working-class-dysfunction-real-opportunity-needed-not-trump

www.nationalreview.com/article/432876/donald-trump-white-working-class-dysfunction-real-opportunity-needed-not-trump

Your own race hates you -- not the jews.

Gary johnson.

he wont win, but if enough people vote johnson it makes a statement and eventually if enough 3rd party people gain ground, the 2 party sytem breaks

Reagan was one of the worst Presidents in american history, he single handedly destroyed the Republican party. Nixon was the last GREAT Republican President.

He was referring to the situation how a boderless country leads to the infiltration of rapists and murderers that an unknowing illegal might be traveling with.

It's a security compromise and Mexico so happens to be in proximity.

I didn't even see it as his big plank.

It's just the one plank the media could strawman to death so they ran with it.

>mfw if the nazis had won, they'd have been proud of the eugenics campaign wealthy whites are waging against stupid, poor whites

Sup Forums is retarded. For once we get a candidate who understands Democracy and LISTENS to the populace, and Sup Forums throws a fit because he doesn't appeal to their fuhrer wet dream. Most Americans don't want to deport all illegals, and most of them are okay with granting them permit to work.
Also, most citizens are FOR tighter border security and deporting alien criminals.
Trump will do whatever the majority of the population would rather HAVE him do, because that's fucking democracy, after all.

sorry, but that's patently false.
First off, it's 21st century Fox, not Fox news that has the donations, 2nd it's not for this race, it's almost entirely previous races, 3rd, the bulk of the donations (possibly all) are individuals in charge of companies, and PACs, not the company itself. 4th, it's not even in the top 10.

regardless, he called most (I forgot about the last part) immigrants rapists and murderers

>“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

>some are good people

Great way to get the Latino vote

>spends months saying over and over again that all illegals will be sent back
>suddendly says he won't do so, actually praises Obama, won't literally do anything different that what's being done currently
>"i-its all the librul media lies"

you guys are delusional

Nope I want them gone and they can go through the process like every other immigrant.

Most americans also want gun control, you wana grant them that wish? Or just cherry pick issued that suit your meme candidate?

Donald trump is a snake oil salesman with a large wallet. And america assumed money=credibility. Not sure why.
He hasnt done a single thing in his life that points out to beIng an honest god fearing people's person.
Quite the oposite

He's trying to win and attract as many independents as possible. It's an election you fucking idiot. He still wants to deport illegal immigrants who do not want to apply for citizenship, he's just softening his tone to attract more people who have been on the edge.

see

Keep deluding yourself into buying the whole "Trump, an incredibly wealthy and priviliedged man, is looking our for working-class Americans." meme.

The truth hurts sometimes.

The truth of the matter is Mexico doesn't care for their people and will do nothing to help the hopeless. -Hence the mass migration here.

I'd say it's high time the Mexican nationals start taking care of their own people and not expect us to to do it.

Yeah but the majority of his supporters stood by him through the primaries because of his hard tone, not softness.
They want mass deportation, not working with illegals.

That's fine, but let me ask you, for the sake of efficiency and taxpayer's money, is it better to round them up, send them back, give them a year to apply for needed documents and let them back in if they pass the vetting process, or far better to vet them when they're already here and deport them if need be, saving money, time, energy and yes, even heartbreak for those who have to leave everything behind here? But the last is a moot point, because Sup Forums doesn't care about sentimentality.

He will do everything he can for the populace while upholding the Constitution. Therefore, no gun laws.

god I love watching all these Trumpbois

C U C K S P L A I N

>me in there twice
huh?
I'm not even sure I'm voting, let alone voting for Trump.
But if he keeps it up with tempering his tone, he might win this Neocon over.

that has absolutely nothing to do with calling them rapists and murderers. like nothing at all.

is not that the "truth hurts". Latinos ofc know about their own problems, but in one single sentence he lumped all the hardworking ones with the criminal ones, losing the entire latino vote. And now he thinks he's going to get it because he simply said he was going to abide by the rules

the fact that you guys think this moron is some sort of 34D mah jong genius is hysterical

There are plenty of qualified "workers" already waiting in line mang.

Rolleyes.img

Upholding the constitution? Like stripping people of their citizenship because they are anchor babies?
Which is unconstitutional
Dont be naive. He will say whatever you want to hear. Thats all

Trump flip flopping? Impossible!
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Trump is just a mess, I often wonder how he even managed to run a business.

To appeal to cucks. He needs the lib votes.