Netflix: Death Note | Clip: L Confronts Light

youtu.be/Z1mcQ6CzXo8

>yo lisen Cracka, c wat am sayin iz U b crossin dem lines fool n'all sheeeewiittt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW6QDwguJ1k
animenewsnetwork.cc/feature/2017-07-26/did-netflix-make-a-decent-death-note-film/.119342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

light looks like a bozo

L sounds pretty good 2bh

its just some black dude wearing a hoodie? wtf kind of shit cope out is that?

fuck that's awful

Yep it's bad. Pack it up.

Pickle rick

This.

>Netcux subscribers paid for this

I don't remember receiving a poll on what kind of content I wanted my subscription dollars to go towards.

Don't blame me.

>E YO LIGHT WHY U BEING SO WHITE U ARENT AT SCHOOL SENPAI

IS THE MASK MUFFLING MY VOICE?

THIS IS SO SHIIIIIIIIIEEEET

The anime is good. Why are they making it live action. It looks fucking garbage. It won't work

>Don't even get a say in what gets made
No wonder you get trash like Sense8.

It's pretty awkward but I firmly believe any live action English-language adaptation of something like Death Note is doomed to be awkward. I actually like Stanfield's voice and mannerisms as L but the getup they have him in is fucking terrible.

A FUCKING NIGGER

why is L a coon? that's only 12% of the population and not even Japanese

If they continue to produce a particular type of show and you continue to give them money, you effectively are voting for it.

Why is he sitting like that?
L of the manga was a weird autistic fuck who never leaves his room, if hes just a normal guy now why in the hell would he behave like this?

>NUT MUH ANIMUUUUUUU
Weeaboos don't have to be your audience anymore, weeaboos are over.

People who like the anime will hate it but most people never even heard of DN so they will find the premise interesting enough to watch and maybe even like it

Even if you tell them "this is shit, you should watch the original" you'll be met with people saying that they don't watch cartoons or just don't care so why even bother getting angry over it?

The dialogue feels so awkward
the guy playing light in particular just seems unnatural and it's distracting as fuck
The anime adaption captured the series perfectly but this is going in a different direction.

why did they make light a beta retard

Look at his fucking shoes too, they are almost boots. He's putting his rainy muddy boots all over that chair. This shit would actually make sense if he was a flip-flop wearing stoner detective with zero manners. But he's giving speeches and shit in the trailer and wearing normie clothes lol...

And Light looks like a complete cock gobbling faggo.

I don't know which one is worse. Light looks infuriatingly like a fag.

A NIGGER AND A FAGGOT

I'm not angry over it. I just think it looks shit. Also the majority of people who haven't don't watch anime have still heard about death note

We just know this nigger is gonna be the next Sherlock holmes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whats wrong with Lights nose

White actor outacted by local black man

Is this meant to be the first encounter between the two? Shouldn't L be more shocked and surprised rather than. Oh hi nice to meet you

*sorry mean light not L

"Normies" who don't watch anime only know about DBZ, Naruto and Pokemon
Maybe Bleach and One Piece

Wrong. I'm a normie myself. Only animes we know are death note and one piece. And course pokémon.

>I'm a normie myself
cringe

what the fuck is this clip
its nothing

he's jewish

You cannot do a story like this with a live action formula. It would need to be told differently.

Mostly through the eyes of a detective tracking Kira. Who eventually meets all of these characters and goes through the events with the team.

the worst thing about this scene is the really dumb location they chose with the extremely obvious and garish and unnatural lighting and rainy window.

>Make an anime series that is received well and opens up for more anime on Netflix
>Immediately afterwards make a shitty and boring live-action anime adaptation movie
But why

youtube.com/watch?v=sW6QDwguJ1k

This movie is shit, fans gonna hate it because it's totally different story, normal people wont understood it cause it's rushed

Damn I thought it was a TV show not a movie. You can't do all that story in a movie.

>normie
>on Sup Forums
Yeah, you're not a normie
Just like I can say that since I have a job, GF and friends then I'm a normie too

Try showing someone this place without them not telling everyone you're a fucking wierdo
>user goes to this place where they post black dicks, trannies, racist\antisemetic\sexist rants and something about Chuck and Sneed\You're a big guy\What is that? A scar?

that's dumb.

You must be quite the brainlet if you think that deathnote would have to be told from the detective's point of view and can't imagine a live action show or movie doing anything other than a conventional detective point of view.

that's a bit like saying breaking bad would have to be told from hank's point of view

Who said I tell anyone I go on here?

AYO HOL UP

YOUZ SAYIN WE WUZ

WE WUZ SHINIGAMI N SHIET?

Apart from the awkward squat on those Timberlands, that was actually impressive.

>that's a bit like saying breaking bad would have to be told from hank's point of view

Not him but I didn't know BB was based off an anime

It's gonna be embarrassing if onisions death note short film is better than this

That's the point, you don't because you know how much that will fuck you up
And if you visit this place on your own volition and stay here for enough time, you can't be a normie by definition
Sorta like going to a bdsm sex club
That very act is seen as fucked up by other normal people

Yeah the nigger is bad, but this Light is not very good either

You try translating prettyboy into a non-fag character

Haha look at the way he sits on that chair. Thats so wacky and unique omg I love L.

That's the thing you have no idea how often I come here or what boards I go on. Fuck off you faggot ;)

All Hollywood movies must have a love interest subplot. What will it be in this case?

Not "fag" as in, a faggy looking pretty boy. That would be fine.

This fag is "beat my retarded dopey face in with a hammer" type of fag.

I couldnt complete this. I cant watch it. This is so bad.

animenewsnetwork.cc/feature/2017-07-26/did-netflix-make-a-decent-death-note-film/.119342

>For one thing, compared to Goth Lolita model / pop idol Misa Amane in the Japanese version of Death Note, Mia is much less glamorous, less of a Light fangirl and more manipulative and dark, with her own agenda. The differences in personality and personal agency between cutesy, submissive Misa and suburban anti-heroine Mia send this movie's plot on a different trajectory.

I've never watched an animu for fear of becoming a weeb faggot. This looks like an interesting premise though, even if it is shitty netflix trash in practice. Is it worth watching the original?

Death Note is already very western story so i dont buy explanations that so big changes were necessary. death note is like supernatural Se7en, we got super intelligent villain - Light and super intelligent detective L. L try to identify and catch Light, that all. Light is really handsome and popular so nobody except L suspect him.

Fuck netflix for trying make another retarded teen action movie.

As someone who hung around weeb faggots who talked about death note a lot, but never actually watched the animu, seems pretty accurate,.Just American.

It's worth watching the original if you can get over its somewhat campy nature. It has some really high highs, but some pretty low lows.

people have already seen it then?

adding on to this, s2 is mostly all downhill in terms of quality something the live action movie did better imo.

>no tension in what should be a dramatic confrontation
>bad acting

is netflix just throwing money at the wall and hoping they'll make something good once in a while?

Only journalists and industry insiders.

Kek what a buch of losers

This shit will end soon and a couple decades from now on, they'll make fun of these days.

How does it feel to be worse than 80s?

def nut is basura

>immediately afterwards
Death note is like a decade old my friend

S2 is mostly made worse because of some silly plotpoints and introducing too many side-characters that are ultimately inconsequential. Mikami is still great though.

I was talking about the Castlevania anime my friend.

>bad guy is white
>good guy is black
Whoa, dude. It's almost as the jewish owned western media is pushing for more leftist ''whitey is ebil'' propaganda. Nah, it can't be. I-it's just a coincidence, goy !

That looks like couple of dudes just decided on a whim to make a fan live action bit while they were in a cafeteria and threw it to youtube

>>bad guy is (((white)))

>Wingard is making the Godzilla v Kong movie
not sure how to feel about this
also is Lakeith just a weirdo irl?
the stuff they've shown so far definitely has that kind of amateur fan film vibe

Oh, will you fuck off ? Implying that the majority of people who will watch this crap will know about his jewish descent. They'll just think it's a fuckboi white bitch revealing his true evil nature. Just like the nose wants it.

Well, watched the first episode. Are they all this edgy and over the top?

AYO CRACKA DON'T REACH IN THAT BAG FOR YOUR FOUR FOUR I IS THE POLICE AND SHIT

L sounds great. Light sounds like a faggot though

>/tvpol/ being this triggered by the sheer sight of a nigger

I liked part 2, actually. It's not as good as part 1, but I think it's worth watching. The last two episodes wouldn't make sense if you didn't finish it and they're fucking kino.

If you already think it's too "edgy", you should probably stop watching.

Come on. The main character literally goes on about how he's smarter than everyone else, and they're all vermin

He's supposed to be a complete asshole. I didn't mind it.

The Guest is one of the best movies of the last 5 years. I'm starting to think it was just lighting in a bottle tho.
I still trust Wingard tho, specially with that pulpy shit

>The Guest is one of the best movies of the last 5 years.
baiting this much

Fair enough. I still find it entertaining though, honestly

race aside, from this scene alone L seems to be close to his original character
the big problem is Light who is terribly miscast

Not really, i think it's that good.
(And they have been pretty weak 5 years too).

L should have be indian with that pose. or russian.

>confronting a serial killer who L thinks might have killed hundreds alone and unarmed
What?
What the fuck is stopping Light from just stabbing him in the face?

its on my 'Sup Forums tricked me into watching it' list . Pure garbage. You have no idea how I despise you. At the same time I watched The rover. It was a masterpiece compared to this shit

I can't believe people keep fucking this up. L is English. Also, there's a Japanese guy playing Wateri, who is English, which I find hilarious.

Watari* dammit

>Why are they making it live action

The western film makers have run out of original ideas or too scared to try anything actually new unless you happen to be netflix... oh right

By this point L probably figured out that Light has an unconventional method of killing people and will not risk being caught by stabbing someone in a public place.
There's not a lot of context to this scene so we can't really tell what L gains from meeting Light in person, though.