but I've always known that

>he's never seen T1 with mono sound

>That isn't obvious for everyone.

Childhood is perfecting T1 and T2
Adulthood is denying all the other terminator shit

You know he meant PREFERRING right?

Nobody's preferred.

>adulthood
No, a 12 year old would be able to see that terminator 1 is superior. The only reason people think terminator 2 is so great is because thats the only one theyve seen. Go watch an adam sandler movie, faggot

This is a pathetic reddit meme. Both movies are awful. Terminator 3 is far superior.

I always think this every time I rewatch T1, then I go back to T2 and it only keeps blowing my mind after half an hour.

T1 is a good slasher flick, t2 is a good action/adventure movie

>perfecting
dumb phoneposter

Threadly reminder:
>In T1 the Terminator wears sunglasses to hide his inhumanity.
>In T2 the Terminator wears sunglasses because riding a motorcycle without eye protection is a violation of California law and would draw attention to himself.

The little brat's bad acting and cheesy dialogue ruined terminator 2

I thought it was because it looked cool

Then you never paid attention to the first film. He doesn't wear them until his eye gets damaged.

they are both pretty much the perfect "movie+movie sequel"
i dont think there is a sequel that has raised the bar but respected the original as much as T2

Damn you're right

I disagree.

I thought he wore the to hide his burnt off eyebrows

>I prefer T1
>WOW I'M SO ADULT AND GROWN, A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

Nigga you are a pathetic contrarian

Aliens

in the first film he had no concept of cool

But alien sucked tho compare to T1

Why would you?

Pleb

Google it

Fuck off, Aliens was garbage.

What do I have to google?

Everyone loves t1 you faggot. What a sad deprived childhood you had that you didn't watch t2 with your dad though. Both movies are 10/10 and if you disagree you're a gigantic piece of shit.

True

Gtfo contrarian homo. I would bitchslap you and send you back to your mom with a reminder to not forget my sandwich.

t. pleb

The original was mono. They re-did it years later. IDK if they couldn't get the original sounds or they thought they could do better by adding shit, but it's different.

Is there an HD version of the movie with the original audio track anywhere?

My childhood was spent actually trying to SEE this movie ... it was rated R, there was no internet, theaters had ushers, and it took like 3 years for a movie to appear on video

what? in this context, t1 is objectively better than t2, from almost any perspective.

Sensible chuckle animated gif

I thought T2 was better when I was 12 and I'd seen both.

I'm not sure now, at 29. I'd have to watch both again to decide.

b8

T1 had consistent paradox-free time-travel. T2 had Back to the Future style nonsense. T1 is better.