It's about to happen

Now that they have NATO support and WW3 is about to happen; will Germany finally be able to win a war? Was starting another war just so Germany can be the "good" guys for once Merkel's plan all along?

>German men get drafted to die thanks to Merkel's stupidity
>Newly arrived Mehmets and Ahmeds stay to enrich the female population

What's the possibility of a civil war in Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c
express.co.uk/news/world/703068/German-conscription-Angela-Merkel-defence-plan-protect-NATO
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/06/09/germany-preparing-for-war-against-russia.html
paulcraigroberts.org/2016/07/22/armageddon-approaches-paul-craig-roberts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think at some point we are lawfully justified to kill journalists for propagating war with Russia. It's incitement of people after all.

RUSSIA WHY U BUILD COUNTRY SO CLOSE TO OUR MISSILES YOU IMPERIALIST PIGS

Conscription is just a place to put the absolutely useless of the millions of male "refugees" they have taken.

What are the odds eu lasting a full force russian attack long enough for usa to help? Like 2 days

YOU DID IT TWICE ALREADY!!!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY EUROPE SO BADLY?

Fucking Jews are going to try to get white man to fight white man again.

They can all go to fucking hell. I would refuse to fight against Russia.

> tfw born right in time to draft dodge

>What are the odds eu lasting a full force russian attack long enough for usa to help?
Russia attacking the EU? You mean they'll bomb Brussels or Strasbourg? You have to be more specific.

>WE DID IT TWICE ALREADY!!!
That's why you have to leave.

Is that Germany's new flag on the tank?

Depends how fast the Russian tanks can sweep across a continent of fallen empires

Germany forces men to man up, forges a generation of hard men in a short stupid Russian conflict. . . . Then gets surprised these fighting men feel betrayed by the country they fought for and organize to take it back. All we need a global depression to make everything line up like post ww1 Germany.

Normies don't believe in any Russian threat.

Depends of how many of their tanks will broke down while en route.

And even then, they couldn't go farther than Germany. After that, France & UK have a lot of nukes

>german islamic flag on tank
NUKE EUROPE
NUKE NATO
NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

Conscript the refugees so they earn there place

France and uk can't even stand up to refugees what makes you think they will have balls to press the button

>patriotism and nationalism is only allowed when we want to fight the enemies of globalism

I don't think anyone would fight for germany at this point.
The morale must be incredibly low.

If only Russia had nukes too...

America can't stand up to niggers chimping, what makes you think you would have the balls to press the button?

If I were Russsia, I'd just drop +10 megaton nukes all over the Germany for the sake of German crimes of WW2

good luck getting german men to fight

They won't. Nobody will. The nuclear deterrent is so strong but at the same time i highly doubt anyone ever will, even in a time of great peril

Just one more conflict to reduce whitey population

>implying ANY somewhat redpilled German will give their lives for this corrupt, anti-german shithole

It'll be the biggest mass-surrender in the history of the world.

Fuck merkel and her goons, I would NEVER EVER even lift a thumb for that fucking bitch.

Makes me sad that there are Germans who would unironically go to war against fellow white people.

FUck this shit

> We refugee noa?

Does that mean, that German men can now flee to Syria and rape syrian women indiscriminately?

The irony would be wonderful.

>Refugees flee the war and come to Europe
>A few months later WW3 happens

>And even then, they couldn't go farther than Germany.

Didn't the Russians think about leaving their tanks in Georgia because the fuel was more expensive than the tanks itself and that was their next door neighbor. The infrastructure necessary to transport tanks could so easily be destroyed.

Holy Fuck.

What's with that German flag hahha
Even as non German who is pro-allies when it comes to WW2 that picture saddens me
Please stop germany

>be me, Ahmed
>living in Syria
>find out that some bitch in Germany will pay me to live in her country and let me rape German women without repercussion
>find a raft, sail to Germany
>German tax dollars immediately shoved in my face
>nice German couple invites me to live with them
>they have a 12 year old daughter
>nice.jpg
>life is good
>go out every weekend for the weekly rapings with Muhammed, Mohammed and Ahmed
>eventually German men start to get sick of it
>last weekend they beat up Mohammed for raping someone's girlfriend
>fucking Islamophobes
>raping stops for a few weeks, don't want to get beat up
>German bitch who invited us notices our plight
>starts war with Russia
>drafts all able bodied men
>tells me that soon the evil German men will be gone and I can rape again without getting beat up
>it's just me, Muhammed, Mohammed, our fellow Muslims, and the white women now
>mfw Germany is literally paradise

Goddamnit Germany.

Why cant you fuck off already?

they get off on us beating them up

1 SEPTEMBER
1 SEPTEMBER
1 SEPTEMBER
1 SEPTEMBER
1 SEPTEMBER

>google "new German flag"
>4th pic
>tfw

It makes me sad, why can't eu rope just unite and fight muslims? European men will be out fighting and more white men will die. Meanwhile the refugees in our country's will have the entire country and all of the women to themselves. Game over lads

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!

Allahu Akbar!

>white germans fight, die and pay taxes so achmed can suck welfare, spread Islam and rape

WEW LAD

Let's hope that the eternal Germ gets wiped out this time. Godspeed Russia

When this situation comes up , all possible conscriptable soldiers are going to flee to surrounding countries.

>take all the civillian men out of the country

>only non-citizen blacks and white women left

oh yeah good idea you stupid german cunts

JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY YOU PUSSIES

Wew lads, can someone explain me a reason why Europe wants to fight with us? We literally dindu nothing.

>implying their wont be a cuckschluss

>russia fearmongering

lel

You putin too much effort fighting the US- erm I mean the FSA in syria.

your country is too white, christian and nationalist.

The German army is great. But the majority of Germans now are cucks so they would unfortunately lose. If only we could turn back time :,(

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c

Fuck merklel, there will be no conflict with russia, not now, not ever.

I have often thought about a full population exchange. We'd make the exchange rate 3 Germans for 1 Syrian so we get all ethnic Germans out and the government would compensate for our properties and transfer the money to Syria. I bet we'll make that desert shithole an economic powerhouse in no time and of course as Syrians we'd be free of the reparation slavery.

SYRIA ÜBER ALLES!

We cant have you stopping the flow of rapefugees now. There are still some white spots left in europe.

No one here really thinks of Russia as an enemy. No one here really wants war with Russia, thinks a conflict is inevitable or should happen any time soon. The Russians see us overwhelmingly positively, too. It's just the media and parts of the government that keep spouting this shit. I think it's just our role as the US' lapdog to go with the anti Russia sentiment.

This is how Merkel will justify handing out weapons to "new germans" and help build the euro-caliphate.

> (((Europe)))

Russia backs Assad. Assad backs Iran and Hisbollah. Iran and Hisbollah threaten Israel. Do the math.

However they should reintroduce conscription anyway. Might man up the Men of Germany. Same thing is needed for us Britfags. Man them up and nationalize them a bit too, so they have the courage to kick out the muzzies

>tfw German women will be mass raped not only by arabs but by Russians as well.
Old habits die hard.

Remember EU lads, dodge that draft, dont be cannon fodder for the jews.

Why Germany is bothered by Russia?What russians have done?

Am I missing something?

true germans stays and fight for islam, marxism and the rapefugees like good goys.

t. Doctor Merkele.

>civil war

They are pushing for war against Russia to make diversion
If everyone is fighting with russia then there is no way there could also be a civil war

Those smug bastards are actually ready to start World War 3 just to stay in power a little longer

>implying bombing things to kingdom come isn't an American past-time

Speak for yourself frogman, we've actually dropped them before.

Leftists and neocons get paid by Israel, and Israel wants to get rid of countries Russia rightly protects.

Leftists and neocons in the west run their careers on getting elected to fight for israeli interests.

Russia probably wouldn't need to invade Europe, they would just nuke it desu

I think Russia knows they are in check. They can either surrender to any Western wishes and desires. Or they can go to war in which case if they lose, Russia as we all know it will cease to exist. Russia has nothing to lose.

Perfect plan - get the remaining white men to fight and kill each other then leave behind niggers and arabs to rape and breed with our women. We will be permanently and irreversibly replaced.

Fucking hell
Germany is dead

>tfw thin lazy out of shape manlet
>tfw the military will never allow me to join
>tfw when WW3 happens normies will die for me while I stay behind

>Might man up the Men of Germany.
It wasn't really suspended for a long time anyway. Men who are now in their mid twenties were all conscripted (or did alternative service).

Would unironically fight for Russia over Germany tbqh family

BOMBER HARRIS, WE'LL DO IT AGAIN

It's not Germany you retard, it's America. And NATO members will follow us into war. The war would be such that Europeans have no choice but to fight or else Russia would nuke them. I imagine my government would station its troops all over Europe and this would make targets for Russia - this is how they would force Europeans into fighting. It's not just America though, it's ZOG and wealthy elites who want this war because Russia is an obstacle in their one world domination.

Link faggot

then the russian air force carpet bombs your city and your without wifi for several weeks

not so fun now is it?

Same tbqh. I'm fat enough that it would literally take a year of starving me at like 1200 calories a day for me to lose enough weight.
>mfw I decide to lose the weight right after the war ends
>get all that sweet widow poon

Conscription didn't help at all

Literally every single person that was conscripted back then isn't suddenly a nationalist.

Literally every ex-conscript I know is a typical manchild with a comfy white collar job, lots of frozen food and skinnyfat bodies.

So the ZOG aims to be the kings of the ash heap?

Do the honestly thing Russia wont just ruin the entire world if they are about to lose?
Do they think they wont release every nuke and biological weapon they have?

wait a minute...

>If everyone is fighting with russia then there is no way there could also be a civil war
Man, WWI literally ended with Civil war in Russian Empire.

But what about nord stream 2?? Is that a meme now?

express.co.uk/news/world/703068/German-conscription-Angela-Merkel-defence-plan-protect-NATO

>that german flag
really makes you think

i for once welcome our russian mongoloid friends to free us from bastards that run our continent

Luckily brownskins are the new brownshirts. You will comply.

Didnt they also advise people to keep a supply of food on hand?

What the fuck is going on

If you're gonna get drafted and don't want to fight for Germany (who would at this point?) do you think you can make it out of there at least?

lad

also who are they going to draft ? leftist pussys wont ever fight and the right wont fight for the betrayers.

Since when light recon vehicles have been tanks?

Italians consider it too much to even have flag just moonrunes.

My government is moving its missiles along Russian border that can hit Moscow without ever having to cross lines. I think that they are getting to the point where they believe they can attack Russia and get away with it. I agree with you, either Russia remains independent or they will go out with a bang. Russia knows a loss is the end of Russia as they know it - it's a fight for existence.

Obviously I don't want war with Russia. I think these people in power are insane.

We already know what the West's future society will look like if we win. I don't think it's anything that we want.

That was the empire's fault for being such a mess, doubt they'll make that mistake now especially after learning from Russias mistakes
But who knows, if the people push just enough then no global war will stop the revolution

>Russian conflict
Wait what? I didn't hear any word about "Russia" in our German media

They need a strong army to protect the endangered refugees community.

didnt notice at first
topkek

>Wew lads, can someone explain me a reason why Europe wants to fight with us?

That is what vassals are for. Let's see...

>EU is crumbling
>refugee invasion threatens globalist rule
>Washington loses face in Syria

...time to ignite the war in Europe again!

>The Western public doesn’t know it, but Washington and its European vassals are convincing Russia that they are preparing to attack. Eric Zuesse reports on a German newspaper leak of a Bundeswehr decision to declare Russia to be an enemy nation of Germany.
>strategic-culture.org/news/2016/06/09/germany-preparing-for-war-against-russia.html
>This is the interpretation that some Russian politicians themselves have put on the NATO military bases that Washington is establishing on Russia’s borders.
paulcraigroberts.org/2016/07/22/armageddon-approaches-paul-craig-roberts

No need to bomb anything thats not a military installation, of strategic value or similar. There are better things to bomb.

Even our Democrats like Truman had the balls to do it nuke-style, and he liked it so much he did it twice

For the lolz

It's shooped. Fake flag fag.

>they are getting to the point where they believe they can attack Russia and get away with it
And what will be the excuse now?

>military services nationalized people

Dream on.

Rather be nuked than be replaced by Mehmet.

>>refugee invasion threatens globalist rule
it REINFORCES globalist rule

Seriously wtf is this flag?