You know, I know this steak doesn't exist

>You know, I know this steak doesn't exist
what did he mean by this?

He thinks he is in matrix and the steak actually consists of binary data. But he was wrong.

it was a clever scene which gave the character some depth through means of exposition

He understands that the matrix will never be "real" life, but he'd rather just close his eyes if the covers are soft rather than wake up and go to work

No he wasn't

How was he wrong?

because what he thought is real life was actually the matrix too.

How fucking retarded are you?
Did you even watch the movie?

>watching movies
shiggy

Steak's Fake & Cake

Formerly Chuck's.

what?

here we go again

Hop in.

>Chuckk's Chucke & Chucke

?

it's double layers. the matrix we see is just the tip of the iceberg. zion was actually a layer of matrix too. just like normies and Sup Forums, tip is normie, zion is for those who think they are woke, just like Sup Forums. but they are all in the matrix.

>my dick!

it's an interesting theory but what indicates this?

He was waxing about how he longed for the days before he knew the truth, when he could be happy - even if it was all in his mind. He sounds like every longtime Sup Forumstard who wishes they didn't know what they know.

I'm getting sick of this meme already....

Neo having the-one-powers in zion.

I don't know, most Sup Forumstards seem content with being "redpilled", it's more applicable to "not normies", than it is to them.

i think that is just poor writing. making up shitty excuses like "zion is just another layer" is a cop out. it was deux ex machina and nothing more.

It's right there, god damnit. Are you blind?

Have you even watched the movies??

She was a beautiful creature.

no

zion is created to keep the anomalies in check. people started questioning the reality in every version of matrix and finally they woke up and their mind is fucked up and they are dead. In Zion model, they think they wake up and they think their mind can handle the truth, but they actually wake up to another layer of matrix. So they don't question the reality anymore, so machines can still use every single brain power.

yes you fucking cunt,half this thread is people asking if you've seen the movies,now answer

what would be the point in keeping the anomalies in check if they just die without zion? machines were capable of breeding humans indefinitely. also, what are the dangers of the anomalies if they wake up and survive? they can't all be neo-like entities otherwise they'd all be using powers like he was against the sentinels.

I will fuck your bitch mother, cunt.

>All Agents are Caucasian males, as opposed to the population of Zion, which contains people of many ethnic groups.
>Other Agents have common Anglo-Saxon names like Brown, Jones, and Thompson. It was mentioned in the Philosopher Commentary on the DVD collection that the names of Smith, Brown, and Jones may be endemic to the system itself, demonstrating a very "robotic" mindset on the part of the Machines.

What did the Wachowski brothers mean by this?

im sure you will but answer me.

Maybe they don't have any security in the physical world which is the actual reality. Even a small number of people who wakes up in real world can fuck up the matrix AI.

You mean sisters? Since they were the ones who directed the first one. They meant that black people were the virus that's plaguing a beautiful planet called Earth and that whites are the ones who'll get rid of disease!

machines are efficient, they want to use every brain effectively without any complications. originally machines use humans for computational power, not "le brain energy instead of sun"