How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?

How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?

I don't think we can desu

Find a rope, stool and a tree. Make a form of slip knot on one side of the rope. Throw the other over a tree branch. Have the muslim stand on stool and slide knot over th neck. Leave a little bit of slack (not too much unless you wanna LOL). Tie off rope, kick stool. Have a good day

I don't know...I just...don't know.

where is the hair ?

Does this actually happen?

let me seduce you instead ;3 Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

By voting Hillary

Why my fellow white brothers do we continue to support a system that suppresses us alongside male desires?

Women are fucking ruined the west, Islam has it right with the treatment of women and desu it's at a tipping point where a lot of men might just hop ship and convert.

>muslim father won't let me date his daughter even though she accepts
I feel like a lot of "lol, convert for the QTs" guys never quite understand that.

You had way too much fun with this.

>How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?
This issue is a true lazy-bones paradox

Wish I had a qt Muslim gf desu

its not our fault they have juicy brown asses.

Yeah, a school near me voted a homosexual as homecoming queen. That muslim girl would win whichever western school's "best hair" vote by a landslide.

>homosexual
>queen

Well, they're not wrong.

How can we stop white women trashing the entire civilization for the sake of black cock?

Why are most Muslim women fat and disgusting? Is it because they don't have to care about looks since they're hidden behind burka and hijab?

why do they wear the headscarf and then leggings

like if you're going to wear leggings you admit you're not modest, just cut it with the headscarf too.

They had a second homecoming queen as a consolation prize to second place, which was actually a girl.

Muslims are allowed to act like Westerners in order to attract converts. The scarf says she's Muslim and she's "attractive" in otherwise normal clothing, so this is the ultimate deception strategy to get converts.

damn allah u sneaky

According to one Arab woman I knew would would endlessly bitch about it: their men like them fat.

>Why are most Muslim women fat and disgusting?

That has more to do with them being married than them being muslim. Mrs. user has put on alot of beef since I got suckered and we're christian.

Am I white Sup Forums?

That probably never happens
White women converting to islam and covering up in order to marry Mohammed, on the other hand, happens way too often.

Off by one

>Converting white men
Trick question

>vote "off" for best TV channel!

basically