twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worf and his makeup never fail to get a laugh from me

What kind of fetish does Worf have?

Genitalia mutilation

>'I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa'

Fight sex

So Worf is the best hand-to-hand Klingon warrior of his time, right?

He did win a bat'leth competition.

Not even remotely close, he's not a Dahar master

Can any non virgins on /trek/ help me out maybe 2marriagefag if he's still here. I'm a virgin autist and I need to know how to go from making out to having sex while watching trek. Thank you

Start looking for a trap so you can lose your anal virginty, like bashfag. you will never manage to lose your virginity while watching star trek to a girl, maybe try got.

It's a "hoshi doesn't want to do her job" episode

>...from making out to having sex while watching trek.
Its a bridge too far son.

Turn off the Star Trek. This is the best advice I can give you.

Find an episode with the old Riker smile and piggyback off his raw sex appeal.

How long until pic related starts with TNG crew?

Not long now. It hurts. There's going to be a few deaths by 2025.

>that racebait episode that reminded you how much of a wrinkly old man Odo was underneath the make up

NIGGERS ON A SPACE STATION? YOU SMOKIN' CRACK JACK

even with the make up is voice was kind off a clue you can't get this kind of deep tone rugged voice at 30

Not counting Wil Wheaton, my bet is that Frakes will be the first to go. McFadden will be among the last to die of age seeing as how she's probably in the best shape out of all of them (pic related). I'd say Burton and Sirtis are currently tied for who will die last.

nah I've sounded just like Odo since I was 23

well, tough luck Barry White

>It's a "Something bad happens but only Wesley is smart enough to notice or figures it out, but no-one pays attention to him, until the climax where he is vindicated", episode.

You boys better run along home now. If I see your negro asses in a good neighborhood like this again, we're gonna have a problem.

But Marina is fat and common as fuck.

She probably munches Greggs and pizza everyday

Hugh tho

But she isn't fat enough that she looks in danger of dying anytime soon.

Biting

Put on Sub Rosa and wait for the rapey parts to get her warmed up, then go in for the kill

Will I like Sub Rosa if I really, really like Dr. Crusher?

Shut up, Wesley.

>the episode where everyone disappears from Crusher's reality could become true
maximum poetry.

>Gates McFadden, alone, ends a TNG reunion panel by saying "I won't forget any of you."

>tfw reading The Wake
>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Star-Trek-Special

Cuck Wheaton will probably get Ackbared on holiday in Yurostan.

>Stewie, I'm really not much of a fast food eater.

>Frakechad will be the first to go

This meme again. He ain't even really fat now, and the bulk never did Shatner any harm. As much as we meme about Stewart being immortal, fact is he's nearing 80 and he's almost certain to go first. That being said, even he may go on for another decade at least like Christopher Lee.

Ages of the main TNG crew members (not counting wesley fuck you):

Picard - 77
Data - 68
Crusher - 68
Riker - 64
Worf - 64
Troi - 62
Geordie - 60

>The retards made STD set before TOS
>This means that they flat out will NOT be able to do any kind of cameos of the TNG cast before they all die

Literally pissing away money

Anyone here a lil chubby and have the balls to tuck in your shirt like that?

>dukat and weyoun wailing on sisko
that was fun

They'll have plenty of ENT cameos though

it actualy took me 2 minutes to understand that this baseball player was worf

>Gul Ducop

yeah the red headed stepchild of star trek that normie couldn't give a flying fuck about even if there lives depended on it. They're going to make tons by having T'pol in discovery I can tell you that.

He's kinda handsome ironically ain't it?

n-no not at all, I don't even know what you're talking about, I-I'm not a fag.

Tucking in your shirt is more dignified than not when you're fat though. Untucked, the lower end of the shirt sticks way out and looks awkward. Tucked, it's contained.

Im a blue collar t shirt guy and I never have to tuck, t's at the correct length just hide my potbelly better. In Frakes pic imo he would be better off with a collared untucked polo

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=aEOfAEtrW-I&t

>8:44
>mfw

No he got second place

Looks pretty good

I bet they won't have a single ENT cameo. Especially since it takes 100 years after the NX-01's mission.

>wesley ruins the moment yet again
"Shut up, Wesley."

What are you guys talking about? I clearly remember him coming in 9th place.

WATCH IT, BAJOR

Will they find a way to bring back fat Riker?

>it's a courtroom episode

they really piled on the make up after season 1 as well

Who's actually left? We lost Nimoy a year and a half ago, Takei's alive but looks so frail the next strong breeze could finish him... are Nichols and Koenig still around?

You could have an entire episode starring the reanimated corpses of the TOS cast and it still couldn't save the unholy abortion that STD is shaping up to be

>Grand Nagus Rom

s7 was a mistake

wrong, they can have them play their ancestors

>Frakes will be the first
Nah it'll probably just be Patrick Stewart. Even though he's aging really well, he's still at least 10 years older than most of the cast. Frakes isn't that fat and doesn't seem to be so unhealthy that he'll die before a legit old man.

>Bryan Fuller stated that it would be possible to read a connection, "or not", to Section 31 in some aspect of the first season
>the basis for the first season will incorporate "an incident in the history of Starfleet that had been talked about but never fully explored."
What could it be? Are you ready Edge Trek?

it's probably the one that made Starfleet decide to never have female captains

Considering the 'big bad' for the series are the retarded 'ancient klingons' I'm assuming it's nothing we've actually heard of, but which will be passed off as some big important event

Normies won't give a flying fuck about Discovery either.

How is McFadden still so hot? She was already a milf when the series started.

Speaking of females, here's the one that will ruin Star Trek Discovery.
>writer Kirsten Beyer felt references to God should be avoided, quipping to Jason Isaacs when he ad-libbed on set "for God's sakes", that "for f—’s sake" would be more likely.
I can't believe they hired some nobody second-rate Star Trek book author to do this.

based, god has no place in Star Trek
TOS only had to pay lipservice to cuckstianity because they didn't want to be executed as commies

She's an oldschool Hollywood hoofer. You can bet she's got a toned body.

>are Nichols and Koenig still around?

Yeah, they are. Fuck, Koenig outlived Anton Yelchin.

I could have sworn the human characters say shit like "My God!" or such in TNG, DS9 and Voyager all the time. And none of them are religious, it's just part of the language. Why should it be a problem now?

>Frakes isn't that fat

Not yet. Just wait until I get to him.

Because it's cringe.
It's like if someone kept saying BY ODIN'S BEARD unironically today

The studios view Enterprise as a failure, they'll never acknowledge it outside of in-jokes.

nigga, Picard said a bunch of times things like "good lord" and so on. nearly half of DS9 is about the prophets and their black space jesus. TNG got the klingz to resurrect their prophet muhammad, Q is just god but with zero sence of responsability. Even if Gene was an atheist doesn't mean the characters from star trek can't be religious or that they couldn't use mondane expression who are from religious lexicon

>It's like if someone kept saying BY ODIN'S BEARD unironically today
you only say it's cringe bc you're not used to hearing people say that your entire life. If it were part of everyday language then you would find nothing wrong with it.

>Koenig outlived Anton Yelchin.
Shouldn't have replaced him, just gave him some young makeup.

Exactly. She has no clue what she's talking about. There were many references in speech and behavior to God and religion even in TOS. They even met GOD.

>tfw when you trace the neutrino emissions and find a Klingon D7 cruiser

No plastic surgery, for one, so while old and withered, she looks natural because she didn't try to restore her youth, which is the worst thing you can do when you're aging. Compare this to someone like Cher, who was a reasonably pretty woman in her youth, but now looks like a freak from all the surgery. Hell, compare her to Denise Crosby, who is 8 years younger but looks worse.

>Pedorium

no wonder the alien ghost stick around her family for centuries

>They even met God
If you're referring to Star Trek V, I thought it was pretty clear that that wasn't actually God at all. The klingons even blew it up.

Mae Jemison is 10/10

The smartest man in the universe

That's not augmented Barclay or super evolved Paris

tell me about the breen, why do they wear the masks

>we want the Star Wars audience