OBJECTIVELY BEST RR SPINOFF CASTING:

>Bobby B: Tom Hardy The Big Guy Himself
>Ned Stark: James Mcavoy
>Jon Arryn: Liam Neeson
>Young Jaime:Bradley James
>Mad King: Anthony Hopkins
>Hoster Tully:Donald Sutherland
>Lord Bolton:Cilian Murphy
>Rhaeger: some random emo skinny blonde faggot i dc i dont like this harp playing cocksucker
>Tywin: Linus Roache
>Young Stannis: Colin Morgan
>Brandon:Clive Standen
Females
>Lyanna: Katie Mcgrath
>Young Cersei: Margot Robbie, shes bound to do a period piece at some point
>Young Catelyn:Bonnie Wright
>Rhaella:Alice Eve
>Elia:Hanna Mangan Lawrence

Rate my casting /got/

>"My characters who come back from death are worse for wear. In some ways, they're not even the same characters anymore. The body may be moving, but some aspect of the spirit is changed or transformed, and they've lost something."

>"I never liked Gandalf the White as much as Gandalf the Grey, and I never liked him coming back. I think it would have been an even stronger story if Tolkien had left him dead."

Will he ever go back and finish his training?

azor jonerys

back to tumblr with you

yes, you know who i'm talking to

Azor sam

TARGSHIT LOCKED ON

tom hardy is a manlet tho

why did jon keep on fighting? could he not just have gotten on the dragon right away?

kill yourself/10

Noh, now eht _______

He wanted to protect his wiafu

where can i get a girl like emilia?

Oh my

/coddbros/

FOR YOU

ENZ

Quest was complete but he was only five kills away from leveling up

I would cut off my own nut to marry Emilia

>implying jon gives a single fuck
I almost thought he was going to charge the night king until the spear was thrown.

Nowytends

because they had to kill off benjens character realising they didn't want to do anything with him anymore

similar to gendry, except they decided to cover up his giant disapperance with a quip about "thought u were still rowing lol" and then have him be insignificant again

no time

There are no girls like Emilia. Only Emilia.

Codds > Tullys

there are thousands of girls like her in every city user

she looks average without her blonde wig

>only ~8 episodes of Jonerys out of 73

fucking WHY

>margot robbie

I was raped

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Benjen was only a few minutes away so he needed to wait

He was embarrassed tha the was too short to get on the dragon so he had to kill a few zombies to save face and show his crush that he's actually a tough guy despite his height.

That was his plan, he wanted to end it all, like Jaime.

Be good looking
Have a great personality
Compliment her on her acting frequently

That last one is the killer

KINGSLAAAAAAAAYEEEEER

Reminder that it has been a forgone conclusion for so long that one or both of Dany and Jon would die that it is unironically a red herring

Also,

>First for Azor Jaime

this

is this a ballistic missile or an ice spear ?

He longs for the sweet release of death.

nice hiss

If I was his height I'd just want to end it all too.

post /ourgirls/

Because they're actually gonna surprise everyone and live and then have the rest of their lives to fuck like rabbits off screen

Felt like a boy panicking not knowing what to do when his crush actually speaks to them.

because it's a desperate ploy to gain back lost viewers

I settled for dreaming.

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

did she like it?

>cared
>while essos is still full of slavery and penis mutilations.
>Lys has valyrian looking sex slaves.

While westeros outlaws slavery and incest

That edit took 4 billion years in Gimp. Feels good to see it being used.

my gf

>Fucking worships Emilia Clarke, unironically has a khaleesi doll, and watches all her movies in the theater the same day they are released
>Thinks Emilia "is so cute" and watches all her interviews on youtube, When I wouldnt go to see Me Before You on the day it was released because I was busy, she got pissed and went alone and then basically spent a whole week railing on me for "not being romantic"
>Hated Sansa initially, but warmed up to her around Season 5 because shes "becoming smart and a True Stark"
>Giggles like an idiot everytime Arya has an epic "le badass scene xD" and we literally almost had a fight when I said Arya has gotten really annoying
>Loves Jon Snow, but prefers Robb Stark because "he is actually handsome"
>Hate Cersei with a passion, except for her storyline with the High Sparrow, because "Even Cersei is better than those religious nuts and deserves some sympathy"
>Tweets about the show all day during the season, and is constantly retweeting tweets about how awesome Lyanna Mormont is
>Literally cries every time a Stark reunites with another Stark
>I tried for a few seasons to no avail to try to get her on board with Stannis, then she finally starting warming up to him around the time he did the whole "youre the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon" scene, only to turn on him again 2 episodes later with the burning and calling me "an idiot" for liking Stannis
>Ygritte was her favorite character, and she was unironically in a bad mood for like 4 days when she died, it was as if someone real had died.
>Whenever I ask her if she wants to know what happened (I told her that I saw spoilers) she gets irrationally angry and says she will be very mad at me and I better not dare spoil it

What should I do? She thin and pretty and lets me fuck her whenever I want, but shes really really getting on my nerves with her GOT views. Am I being childish or is it really a red flag?

I wish she were that fat

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

Is it really hard to imagine frozen ice necromancers have magic weapons?

obviously a heat seeking missile

Was Talisa the true Queen who Cared?

Incredibly satisfying to watch

your nearest pub

was it rape ?

Kpop could've saved Robert

This. Everyone forgets that deep down Jon is still kind of a sperg

>But that's okay because Dany thinks it's cute

jonerys spinoff PLEASE

How did the Lannisters manage to breach Highgarden in a single afternoon?

Even if the Tyrells aren't a particularly good army they still have a damn castle to hide in. Castles aren't easy to breach.

guaranteed replies for everyone who hasn't seen this before

At first she was

Then became a degenerate race mixer

>What is Stockholm Syndrome?

>Fucking worships Emilia Clarke
you should marry her

>women being overly emotional
>surprising
You're being a fag

Dickon's massive balls shattered the gate.

and ice spear you can launch at 2000 feet at sound speed that explodes when it hits ?

why not killing dany and drogon then ?

>Tyrells
There are no Tyrells left ya pinhead. They all died in Season 6. Olenna has no claim to anything and is just LARPing in the castle. She's not the Warden of the South.

Does that mean Jon is a criminal soon

>>Loves Jon Snow, but prefers Robb Stark because "he is actually handsome"

That manlet just can't catch a break

They had Tyrell houses that allied with the Crown, maybe they had soldiers inside or a spy that opened the gates for them?

THEY TOOK HER FROM ME, NEEEEEEEEEEEEED

If you're on Sup Forums it's already too late

>tfw no Danyfu

Do any of the actors who are still alive except CIA have any careers outside of Game of Thrones

POST THE SEASON 8 LEAKS

i wish i can

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES, I SEE THEIR BLOND HAIR AND THEIR SMUG SATISFIED FACES

He got the crystal but fucked about for too long too get out and got locked in. The group had to trade a dragon to get him out.

AND WHO ARE YOU THE PROUD LORD SAID

Nuuh.. now its ends..

>what is feminist propaganda

>Highgarden literally at the heart of the Reach
>Lannies walked into the castle unmolested
>for some reason Highgarden troops were unaware of an army in the Reach
>show runners forgot the the Reach has 100,000 men against Jaime's 10,000

Dany literally dies and has her corpse hanged on the walls of KL and people spend Season 8 mocking and desecrating her corpse and throwing shit at it
tell her about the Dany dying leak, your gf would probably peg you to death as punishment

HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON thats how

combination of didn't expect it, shit soldiers in comparison and no secondary exit point.

everyone dies

the two danes

In any kebab shop on an English street at 4 in the morning on a Sunday.

NEEEEEEEEED

RUN MY KINGDOM

AYE SHABBOZCHSHH

Twenty. Good. Men.