Are any of these good? What's the best Resident Evil movie?

Are any of these good? What's the best Resident Evil movie?

The first one.

First stuck true to being a zombie film, then it just got out of control.

first and second one were probably the best, the rest are just over the top and video gamey with bad storytelling and direction.

First one is the only one that's any good really.

Resident Evil: Afterlife is when the kino kicks in

The first is the best and they get worse with each sequal. 2 is still good but 3 isnt and 4 is just garbage. i think theres a fifth but theres no chance im watching it

The movies are absolutely terrible
There are my top-tier guilty pleasure movies, I have seen each like 4 times.

1st one is pretty good.

This is borderline experimental.

I unironically love these dumb fucking movies. I have a soft spot for action horror scifi B-movies (e.g. The Colony, Screamers). I dunno if I'd call any of them "good" movies. You could argue the first one is the best, but if you've seen them all you'd realize that one is just as retarded as the first 3. 4 and 5 amp up the retardation. I haven't seen 6 yet.

These films are fucking terrible but they are my guilty pleasures.

BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL

no it isn't

it's just the least retarded

this guy

1 and 3 are worth a watch

They each have unique settings and goofball levels.

1 - Tight quarters zombie/mutant action horror
2 - Zombie-overrun city over the top action horror
3 - Desert wasteland action survival horror meets scifi dystopia
4 - Trapped within the horde zombie-overrun city survival horror first half, over the top scifi dystopia action second half
5 - Complete scifi dystopia reaching for the stars over the top action horror

I recently rewatched 3. I forgot the excuse for the planet going to shit was the T virus...I guess forcing water molecules to evaporate? What a versatile little virus. Can do anything from reconfigure your genetic structure without killing the organism to vibrating O-H bonds.

The latter ones are genuinely good. Don't let the RLM fanboys who have no opinions of their own impose their "opinion" on you, watch them.

>The latter ones are genuinely good.

They're all good in a bad way

They're also all bad in a good way.

How many opinions have RLM given you this week, user? Thinking is hard, I know.