Why was Bert Cooper such a weeb?

Why was Bert Cooper such a weeb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvleWqvN6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright bois
How many of you cried when he died?

Why? Lane was more of a presence.

But Lou Avery was the one who went on to write anime.

he had an off-screen death, not very dramatic, but it gave me the feels how devastated Roger was after he got the phone call that Bert is dead

Not at the death but I got a bit emotional at the musical number. I think it was me coming to terms with the fact that the show was ending.

Based

It always confused me the japs would want to make a cartoon parodying american soldiers

>tfw Lou went on to work for Fuji TV's anime department and became a millionaire fucking Jap Hookers left and right

He served in WW2, didn't he?

Easy answer: no balls.

nah he's too old and was already rich during WW2, he didn't get drafted

Yeah right, Roger served in WW2. I don't know why he even bothers still being om the job. Could've just fucked off to Japan and kissed all that drama goodbye.

Lou had the best send off. I hated his character but god damn that phone call was hysterical as was Dons reaction afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvleWqvN6A
he just likes the job

Lou's "character" was basically being an old fart, quite the accomplishment given his position. That and writing Sunday newspaper cartoons.

Because it was established that once you retire, your body goes to shit.

Same here, seeing what he meant to everyone and knowing his company was collapsing soon after was sad.

i loved the way Cooper still had a tight grip on the business even though it looked like he was doing nothing but sit in his office and read the newspaper all day

To Don in season 5 when he was just hanging out with his wife Megan all the time instead of working:
>"You've been on love-leave, it's amazing things are going so well with how little you've been doing."

Or not to mention that he was the one who found out about Lane's forgery by checking the company books.

>found out about Lane's forgery by checking the company books.

And thought i was Don. I loved how Don was willing to let Price go without embarrassing him. Always thought Don was tough, but fair.

Is that the episode where they keep taking his blood?

but it was still a cunt move to just fire Lane like that (how could he even fire him if they were both partners? Don didn't control a majority share)

as Lane said $8000 are just peanuts to Don, and he would've paid the money back

I don't even remember this character

>but it was still a cunt move to just fire Lane like that (how could he even fire him if they were both partners? Don didn't control a majority share)
>as Lane said $8000 are just peanuts to Don, and he would've paid the money back

Because it meant Lane wasn't loyal to the company. Don even said he would have found a way to get Lane the money had he just asked for it.

Plus Don couldn't fire him, all he said was that he would tell the other bosses about it if Lane didn't resign. Like I said, Don was willing to let him go without embarrassing him, but Lane killed himself instead.

Pride was Lane's downfall. Too proud to admit he needed money, and then too proud to resign.

Lane is fucking retarded. He could've just asked Don prior forging his FUCKING SIGNATURE. You NEETS can't comprehend this but signature forging is a MAJOR no-no in business.

Lane literally stole from the company

kek

TALLY HO !

>Why can't i have her?
>Because Scout's Honor!

that scene was pure kino