/cum/ - Canada, USA, Mexico

three guys on a motorcycle edition

Fuck Drumpf

Fuck Mexico and Canada

Fuck gays

We're all in here

>tfw you realize both teams are 50% black

AH AINT GON RIDE NO HONDER, ONLY GOOD OL AMERICAN IORN FOR ME, HARLEY OR NUTHIN!!

>UK
>two real whites, two real blacks
>USA
>four mutts
What did they mean by this?

What the fuck is wrong with white people

Leave footkraut to me

they vote for drumpf

Sup Forums is for discussion of cultures. Having a general with 3 separate countries with COMPLETELY different cultures makes the general nothing more than a chatroom for different cultures.

You might as well not have a general at all if you're going to include Mexico in this general

nice pasta

I think Trump is a pretty swell guy

I typed it a few minutes ago

*cuts off all the asian feet in the world*

*protects cute Uyghurs from your slaughter*

just took the doggos for a walk and gave the chickens some corn and worms to keep them full during the nor'easter

>What do when I'm making out with girl but have to shit?

Help please. I don't wanna cum and start starting.

any1 interested in pictures???

Personally I would love to visit Mexico.
It seems like an exciting place, though the violence and Netflix series such as "EL CHAPO" have made me grow wary of it.
My uncle (may he rest in peace) was a huge ancient astronaut and Erich von Däniken fanatic and he used to have this replica of the lid of King Pakal of Palenque's tomb in his house.
It always fascinated me and he used to to tell me this story of how he found it while traveling through Mexico, I must have been maybe 7 or 8 back then.
He said he was walking through the jungle when he fell into a hole that lead to a tunnel. He walked down for a while and found that stone, so he took it with him. On the way back he accidentally knocked down a beehive and was chased down by a swarm of bees down the tunnel, he barely escaped because a Mexican man heard him scream and helped him out of the hole and they closed it shut before the bees could escape.
He was actually a rich fuck businessman and really did travel a lot so I had no reason to doubt him back then.
After his death my aunt moved into a small apartment and as she was packing up I asked if I could have that stone. Turns out is is actually just a replica by the Ancient Astronaut Society itself!
Anyway, I would love to eat some Mexican street food (no cilantro) and visit ancient Maya sites and play out my Indiana Jones fantasies there.

I can't imagine anything more orgasmic than being a archaeologist and finding an abandoned and long hidden ancient site for the first time. I would give anything to be one of those Brits discovering the old graves and tombs in Egypt.

This was my blogpost for the day, thanks for reading and leave a (You) if you enjoyed it.

cutting hard today, ingested only about 350-400 calories so far.

I enjoyed it

I'm surprised I'm not even hungry.
Yesterday I ate only 1500 Cal and then fell asleep at around 6pm because I was exhausted (maybe lack of food).
This morning though I felt very dizzy, probably the lack of hydration. That kind of dizzy where you slowly start to lose sight when getting up from a crouched position, anyone know what I mean? Like you're crouching and then stand up and slowly feel this rush to your head and your vision starts disappearing for a few seconds.
Anyway, I only had a yogurt for breakfast and a cup of instant tomato soup from the vending machine at work (47Cal) during lunch break and that's it for today. I feel good, trying to decide if I should cook an omelette for dinner.

@86549032
kys