Europe Average Wage (after tax)

Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Let's talk about this
For you Europeans is this true in your country?
I would say that here in Romania it's kinda bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income#Median_equivalent_adult_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Yes, Transylvania's developed economy skews the mean

Wages don't exist in a bubble though, it has to be compared against the cost of living.

fuck this poor shithole
i'm moving to denmark or norway and you can't stop me

how much is it in romania then?

1000€ in Transylvania
120€ in the rest of the country

I would please you Transylvania fag to leave this thread, I saw you around here too many times and I can't stand anymore your bullshit
Thank you

Is this before taxes?

I would say about 400€ average

kek

danish education

After as I said, check the source for more info

Sorry, but it's the truth
I can't let you spread misinformation about Transylvania anymore

Imagine being Portuguese.

How is Switzerland so rich? Norway has oil what do they have?

It's not the true and you know that, actually everyone knows that

>luxembourg jusr 3100
>san marino just 2300

super fake map

bank secrecy

Banks

ww2 stolen gold from jews

Just use equalized disposable median income as tracked by OECD.
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income#Median_equivalent_adult_income

wealth is not well distributed in spain... in my region most people work min wage

>2013

Kek

Polish wages

This
also needs to take into account what average is. If there are enough upper class people making bank and lower class people making shit all them it could look like a reasonable average. Median income would be a little more accurate for that.

Imagine being Russian. 466 Euros is only $578 a month or less than $7,000 a year. Portugal is twice as high.

>tfw I make more than average europoor

russians had gommunism tough

I'm curios about what rises the average of a country after the IT industry and Medicine

Nei

>Turks are richer than Russians

Norway has taxation

>after tax
'no'

i'm already coming
prep your women for me so i can make more babies for the fingolian khanate

1. Corporate protectionism
2. Colonial war
3. International sanctions

The dictatorship wanted to run a self-sufficient colonial empire. Most of the world didn't want that to happen.

I was getting $28000/year in moscow as a junior front-end developer before I moved to canada

Based Slovenia.

>the might of the fingolian cavalry

two hundred fifty four euro
now two hundred and fifty four euro divide failed state from world's superpower

lmao that picture is from my old city. it was full of those hobos and it made nightlife much more interesting

how does it feel to be poorer than fucking romania?

>925
>After taxes

Why would anyone want to lie on the internet like that?

All Nordics should move to Norway. Norwegians can't stop it by any means and there's a fasttrack citizenship in like two years.

shut up don't let wh*toids know the secret

Moscow is much richer than pretty much anywhere else in Russia.

Russian here. Prices for most of things here except food, electronics and cars are much lower than in the West.
Though, i should say, most of people are not earning 578$ per month. Most of people in Moscow and Petersburg earn more, most of people outside of them - less. There is a simple rule in Russia: higher population in your city = higher wages.
Sp, you see are not living that bad. I mean, in cities with population higher than 100000. Anything less than that is pretty shitty tho.
Also, that italian guy is right - 70 years under gommies hit us pretty hard, and we still can't really recover and build some normal capitalism, because nor people nor government don't understand how should it work and why would they need that.

Why would you? Everything is so expensive in Norway not even their wages help.

Dont have to
>mfw i will never get as much salaries as my parents, yet i pay high taxes to make up a failing retirement scheme (state monopoly) to collapse on my generation

At least the ride will be over for the next ones, i musnt allow them to grow bitter

>fasttrack citizenship in like two years.
Yes that shit

This everything is expensive and taxation is crazy.

I could work there and live like a king here.

Intelligence and the right mindset.

What are the neetbucks in Norway like?

I receive 1300€/month which includes unemployment and housing benefits.

Sounds pretty nice. Some belorussians are doing the same (working in Russia and living in Belarus) and it works fine for them.

These maps are useless without PPP adjustment. Nominal wages only make sense if prices are uniform across the board.

If they are not - and they aren't - then PPP-adjustments are the only viable way to compare wages.

Idiot thread.

I do that with Switzerland
feelsgoodman

>Poordolva

Useless map. Includes "peace prize" and "literature" which is BS.

Also, plenty of kikes in EE need to be subtracted.

Oil is not the only thing Norway has.

>The index takes a life-course approach to human capital, evaluating the levels of education, skills and employment available to people in five distinct age groups, starting from under 15 years to over 65 years. The aim is to assess the outcome of past and present investments in human capital and offer insight into what a country’s talent base looks like today and how it is likely to evolve into the future

Shut up Luigi, you werent even a country 200 ago

>Greece 98
>Portugal 93

What a fucking joke

neetbucks are fine here