Trump will never make america great. Hillary will, by putting all the nigger superpredators in jail

Trump will never make america great. Hillary will, by putting all the nigger superpredators in jail.

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

vidya.zsh.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Operation Bi/pol/ar is pure garbage

Redpilling the normies about shillary's health and crimes (and redpilling them in general) is far more important and effective

This pro-Hillary shit won't have any positive effect, because nobody will buy this Hillary/Nazi stuff. Not even normies are that stupid. It might as well be a CTR tactic, to slide the actual redpill threads!

Keep supporting Trump and redpill normies.

bring good ol slavery back #im-with-her

Hey Portugal do you have some towels I can buy?

You're not even using the right Pepe graphic.

Typical pro-black, pro-trans, pro-homosexual, pro-non radical muslim, anti rape Trump sjw.

HEIL HILLARY, EMPRESS OF THE WHITE MAN.

KILL ALL NIGGERS, RAPE ALL FEMINISTS AND PAY THEM LESS, THOSE ARE THE WAYS OF LORD CLINTON. HEIL, HEIL

[ --COMMENT BLOCKED-- You must be a registered Sup Forums user to view this comment.]

we cant because you're not wrong user.
#imwithher
HEEL!

HEIL HILLARY

except Hillary actually stands by her superpredator comments. she knows what a threat black thugs are to society as opposed to Trump who just panders for black votes. Have you seen the desperate attempts he's made? Pathetic. Hillary and the democrats have the niggers eating out of her hand FOREVER. Its better to have them locked up and hypnotized under a democrat than letting them chimp out every second during trumps presidency because of Trumps incapability to control the mob. Hillary will bring them to heel.

I only support chaos. And Hilldog is the man for the job.

[ --COMMENT BLOCKED-- You must be a registered Sup Forums user to view this comment.]

This. I totally agree.

720p STREAM

vidya.zsh.jp

Heil Hillary

>******** *** ******* *** ****
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Agreed, literally every speech is filled with dog whistles to hardcore racists like ourselves! Heil Hillary!
Hillary is so unpopular that she literally has to pay for supporters on the internet, it's fun to roleplay and all but I don't think anyone is coming.

You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
Sup Forums is a board of peace
>You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out

RealClearPolitics is literal garbage once you actually get into how they post their polls..

FOR INSTANCE.. Take today.. They put the Quinnipac poll +10 on the Head to Head polling average page instead of the 4 way poll including both relevant third parties.

FROM QUINNIPAC PAGE...

Really makes ya fucking think aye?

i hope you all realize this rapid hill shilling is being cooked up by one poortuguese shitposter

Look at the other responses to this post, the CTR shills are trying to appear redpilled in order to convince us that Hillary "white people need to do a better job" Clinton is better for nationalism and cleansing

She's already put most of the young black men in jail I don't see how she can improve on her score.

she'll reach for an even higher score

THIS IS A COPY PASTE FAGGOT
>THIS IS A COPY PASTE FAGGOT
THIS IS A COPY PASTE FAGGOT

Exactly. Le smug agreement face. I approve, fellow Hillary-bro.

Oh look. The trolls are spam posting the same damn comment. Again. Like we don't notice they have spammed this comment all over our /board/ all day.

You don't fool people, Trumptards.

We don't really believe that she is good for nationalism. We are only pretending for the normies.